Prologue; He is not me and will never be.

Of Instagram Posts and Regrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

P r e s e n t

He watched his bestfriend, who also claimed the title as the love of his life, talk happily with him, from the window of their dorm. Well, he was always happy whenever they're together, and when they would be separated, he would have this heart clenching frown on his face. He is happiest when he is with him.

'He who is not me...' he thought, feeling the tears that were threatening to fall, again.. .but he knows that he isn't in the place to cry, for he chose to go through all these. He had the chance back then...yet he let go of it. Now, he wakes evry morning to be greeted by his new daily partner in life, Regret.

Who would've thought they'd end up together? Truth be told nobody saw it coming, except him.

Of course he would know. He always paid attention to his love- bestfriend.

He saw the crimson red color that would paint his bestfriend's cheeks whenever he would come around.

He heard the funny way his bestfriend stutters when that person would talk to him.

He laughed at the way his bestfriend would be clumsy around this said person.

He pitied his bestfriend when that ing person broke his heart

and...

He hated the way his bestfriend would smile the brightest when he was with that person.

Too bad he noticed these little things a little too late...

He noticed them when his bestfriend was drifting further and further away from him.

 

 

He sighed thinking about the past again, and took another sip in his bubble tea.

'He always loved these sugary things' he thought.

He took out his phone and snapped a picture of the cup with his name on it.

He uploaded it on his favorite sns, instagram.

'Even hurtful memories are worth keeping' as the caption.

He sighed and put his phone back in his pocket and continued to ponder about many things.

"Hyung?" a voice called out.

He suddenly stiffened.

'That voice'

He slowly turned around and saw his bestfriend, his past lover, his heart. Suddenly feelings of melancholy and nostalgia hit him.

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter