Creatures Masterlist

Jaeneung University - AU Friendly FB RP - - - REOPENED AND ACCEPTING MEMBERS!!!

 

You may only pick ONE creature type. Please read the descriptions next to the creatures types. It will explain the general personality types of each species (these do not have to be followed, they're just to help you get ideas of how you want to play your character) There are also descriptions of the types of powers and abilities each creature has. (These need to be followed to some degree)

 

**The number next to the creature type are how many people currently in the RP of that type. 

 

Also, if there is a mythical creature that you would like to play that is not written on the list, you can request it to be added to the list.

 

Angel  (0) Angels are Heaven's soldiers. They crave order and calm. They have great white wings and powers of light, teleportation, flight, and telekineis. Though most tend to think they are "pure" and "innocent" creatures, not all of them are. They are powerful creatures, but even though not all of them are nice, they are ultimately good.

Banshee (0) A banshee is the spirit of a woman with a piercing voice that causes painful sonic disruption. They have minute prophetic abilities that allow them to sense when someone is close to death. They can appear in the form of a beautiful woman or a grisled old hag and their nails can lengthen into claws and their teeth into razor sharp sharkline fangs. 

 

Cambion (0) The offspring of an incubuss and a human woman. This half demon, half human creature is said to be very beautiful, with the form of a human and the eyes of a demon. In their demon form, they also have horns and a tail. Cambions have the ability to atral project, they age VERY slowly (lifespan of nearly 2000 years), the ability to manipulate energy (energy blast, make inatimate objects move, create forcefields, ect) The more powerful ones can use dark magic.

Dark Kitsune (0) A dark Kitsune, or Nogitsune, is the dark, evil form of the Kitsune, a fox demon from Japanese lore. They are intelligent beings with the ability to shift into human form, their creature form is a black fox with red eyes and up to 9 tails. These beings use their magical abilites to play tricks and reep vengance on others. They have little to no conscience. They have a very long lifespan. The ability to become invisible, shapeshift. The more tails it has, the older and more powerful it is.

Demon (0) A malevolent supernatural being, red eyes and bat-like wings, some can have tails or horns, and all have the ability to create a human form. Demons have control over dark magic and shadows. They are predominantly bad, mischevious, creatures. They cannot enter holy ground, salt and iron burns them, and they can be controlled by powerful spells, however they are very strong and superior to most other creatures, except angels.

Dhampir (0) the offspring of a male vampire and human woman, they have the powers of vampires, increased speed, hearing, strength, sight, they can survive in the sunlight, they do not need only blood to survive, they are not harmed by silver or crosses, etc..they age slowly, but generally tend to stop growing around 25ish and live forever. No fangs, can only be distinguished from humans in that they have no shadow.

 

the-15-most-powerful-elves-in-the-lord-of-the-rings-ranked-1024x475.jpg

Elf (0) Elves are an ancient and immortal race of ambivolent beings with supernatural beauty and a thirst for party. They have magical powers, can inflict illness upon others as well as heal, have power over the elements of nature, they are very ually alluring and are wonderful singers as well as very agile and good with bows and arrows. 

Fairy-fairies-18369095-1024-768.jpg

Fairy (0) Fairies have two forms, their natural form has wings - either translucent, clear wings, or wings like a butterfly - and can be very tiny. They can also appear in the form of a human. They have the ability to grow their size, so they can appear anywhere from a few inches tall to human size. Fairies have magical powers, but are not as strong as many of the other magical beings. However, they are very smart and malicious tricksters. They are hurt by iron.

Fallen Angel  (0) Fallen Angels used to be Angels, but have been banned from returning to heaven. Either they chose to leave heaven or they were kicked out because of some sin they committed. Fallen Angels have the same powers as angels, but as well as being able to control the light, they also have power over the shadows. A fallen angel's wings have been destroyed, causing them great pain when they release their wings and forbidding them from flying. Nothing can regrow a fallen angel's wings except to be redeemed and become an angel once more.  

Dragon (0) Dragons are fierce creatures. Some can breathe fire, some can breathe ice, some fly in the sky and some can swim. Types of dragons are various, however all dragons have magic and the ability to shapeshift into humans. In human form, they still have the use of their dragon wings, if they wish them. Dragons with fire breath can perform fire magic, with ice breath can perform ice magic, those who live in the water can perform water magic, etc. Dragons are greedy creatures with a thirst for gold and a temper to be reconed with. 

djinn_by_llyncis-da9uo77.png

Genie/Djinn (0) Genies, or Djinn, are mystical beings with the power to grant wishes.They are made of smoke, and have the ability to materialze or dematerialize at will. They can be either good or evil. They can become invisible and have magical powers. Are generally seen as a "lesser demon" They have the ability to use extreme speed. Though they do not need food, they are greedy creatures who love to bask in human pleasures

Ghost (0) Ghosts are the spirits of beings that have passed away, but have stayed connected to the earth and haven't moved on. They can be invisible, or completely clear. They can sometimes be touched or touch things, and sometimes they can't. Though they can touch, they cannot feel. They are harmed by nothing because they are already dead and other's magic cannot work on them. however, salt with hurt them and make them disappear for a while, they cannot touch or cross iron. 

Gumiho (0) A type of werefox. A ninetailed fox with the ability to transform into a human. Have extremely long lifespans. Most are evil but some are kind yet naive. They are very smart tricksters with shapeshifting abilites. They crave and eat human flesh, however it's said that if a gumiho can abstain from eating flesh for 1000 days, then it can become human. 

Incubus (0) A male demon who feeds of the ual energy of others. In human form, they are intensely beautiful. They have a magical ability to seduce anyone they wish, just by having the other meet their gaze. Their demon forms are also extremely attractive, unlike most other demons in true form. They can have wings, tails, or even horns. They have a small amount of magic, the ability to control minds. It's true form can never be seen in daylight, but its human form can never be seen in moonlight. 

Imp (0) Imps are mischevious lesser demons. While not being very powerful, their magical abilities are vast. They are wild and uncontrolable creatures who thrive on chaos. They are also extremely playful creatures. they have the powers to become invisible, to teleport, telekinesis, as other magical abilites. They are lonley creatures who use their magic and pull pranks to gain the attention they desire.

Kitsune (0) Like it's brother, the Nogitsune, the Kitsune is a fox demon. It has all the same powers as the Nogitsune, They are intelligent beings with the ability to shift into human form, their creature form is a white with blue or white eyes and up to 9 tails. These beings use their magical abilites to guard, guide, and care for others. They have a very long lifespan. The ability to become invisible, shapeshift. They are good creatures. The more tails it has, the older and more powerful it is.

Merpeople (0) Merpeople live and thrive primarily underwater and have the ability to grow legs when on dry land. They are generally very attractive and have beautiful voices. Some have been known to use their voices to lure people in, manipulate or persuade them as a sort of mind controlling ability. They have powers over the dominion of water and are physically stronger when closer to water. They can live for a few hundred years.

Nymph (0) young dieties who animate nature. They are amorous, ual creatures who thrive in water and trees, they hold the magic of nature and the ability to manipulate it and wildlife. Though they can never die from old age or illness, they can still be killed. They are mischevious and carefree creatures who love to dance and play and can rarely be serious

s144094589190160637_p716_i1_w407.jpeg

Rabisu (0) Half Vampire, half demon. Menacing, dangerous creatures. Either the spawn of a demon and a vampire, or a demon who was turned by a vampire. They have the magical abilites of a demon and the strength and speed of a vampire. They cannot be harmed by sunlight, but salt can burn them. They are very good at surprise and love to hide in the shadows

Shapeshifter (0) Shapeshifters are people who have the ability to change into the shape of another animal. Their human form almost always seems to have some characteristics of the animal they can shift into. The human form has the enhanced senses of the animal form, but that's it. The animal form has the ability to comprehend as the human side does, but has all the strength, speed, stealth, and senses of the animal. A shapeshifter can change at will. Shapeshifters are born with only one animal form they can shift into and take the form of the same animal every time they shift. 

Succubus (0) Female demon spirit who feeds off the ual energy of others. In human form, they are intensely beautiful. They have a magical ability to seduce anyone they wish, just by having the other meet their gaze. Their demon forms are also extremely attractive, unlike most other demons in true form. They can have wings, tails, or even horns. They have a small amount of magic, the ability to control minds. It's true form can never be seen in daylight, but its human form can never be seen in moonlight. 

Vampire (0) Immortal beings who were either born a vampire (pureblood) or turned into a vampire by a pureblood. Though they have the same abilities, purebloods still believe themselves better than those who have been turned. although only purebloods have the ability to turn other vampires. They can survive in the light, however direct contact with sunlight weakens vampires, making them practically mortal. They feed on blood, have enhances strength, sight, hearing, and speed. They are allergic to and injured by silver, though the only thing that can kill a vampire is taking off its head and burning it. 

Werewolf (1) Werewolves have a human form and a wolf form, though the wolf of a werewolf form is twice the size of a regular wolf, it looks strikingly similar, though retains the human eyes of it's human form. Only Alpha's have a third form, which is half human and half wolf hybrid (the only alpha in the rp is Taec) They have inhanced strength, speed, senses. They can turn at will, though during the full moon they have trouble controlling thier abilites, may become extra sensitive (physically or emotionally) Silver hurts them. Only by being bitten by an alpha, while in it's third form, can someone be turned into a werewolf. 

 

**Disclaimer: You do NOT have to follow the personality traits described for each character. These are just added from descriptions found in myths and wikipedia to attempt to give a description of each creature type.