The Rules

Jaeneung University - AU Friendly FB RP - - - REOPENED AND ACCEPTING MEMBERS!!!

 

 

 There are 2 sets of rules in this RP. The first set of rules is for the players. These rules must be followed. If broken, the player may be removed, or possibly banned entirely from the RP.

  1. Respect the other players. Don't start fights or cause drama OOC.

  2. Admin decisions are final. Do not argue with the Admins if you don't like their decisions. 

  3. Only one account per person. 

  4. Do not give out your personal or account information to others.

  5. Each person can only switch characters once in the game. 

  6. OOC conversations are NOT allowed anywhere other than OOC designated groups and private chats. Any OOC posts made outside of these domains will be deleted upon sight.

  7. Pregnancy, including MPREG is not allowed. This is a school setting, let's keep the babies out of it.

  8. Marriage is allowed, regardless of gender.

  9. NO MPREG!!!

  10. No godmodding. 

  11. Drama is only welcome if it's in character. 

  12. Non-consensual scenes are only allowed between characters if ALL involved parties agree to it OOC first. Any posts of this nature MUST begin with trigger warnings for those uncomfortable with the content. 

  13. You can change your creature type only once per character.

  14. If you are going on hiatus, you must inform an admin in a PM so that you are counted during activity checks and don't get accidentally kicked out. However, if you haven't been active for a month after the time you've stated you will be back, you will be kicked out and need to reapply.

  15. If you are going to leave the RP, please inform an Admin so that your account can be removed from the groups BEFORE you delete the account, or leave the groups yourself first. This way, deactivated accounts won't get stuck in the groups list.

  16. Characters are not allowed to get into relationships within the first 6 days of joining the RP. This is to allow the character time to settle in and meet everyone before deciding, if anyone, who you want your character to be with. (this doesn't mean you can't for 6 days, only no relationships)

  17. If you are not an active part of a post, you have no say in what happens in that post. Other Rpers are not required to listen to your opinions about a post that you are not an active Rper in. If you have an issue with a post you aren't a member of, just don't read it, or make it to where that post doesn't show up on your page.

  18. Rpers are not allowed to ignore events that happen in an RP. If someone tags you in a post, you are not allowed to ignore the post because you don't want to rp with that person. Even if all you do is have your character ignore the other person and walk away, you MUST respond to posts you are tagged in. You cannot stop an RP in the middle because you don't like how events are happening.

  19. The only person allowed to authorize the removal of posts is Me, the owner of the rp. No one else has the right to ask someone to remove a post. If you have an issue with a post, take that issue to me.

 


 

The School Rules


 


 

These are the rules that apply to the CHARACTERS within the RP. All students and staff must obey these rules. Breaking of any of these rules will result in the character recieving detention or being otherwise punished.

  1. Students are not allowed in the teacher's Dorms
  2. Teachers are not allowed in the Student's Dorms
  3. Students are not to skip classes.
  4. No one is allowed to leave school grounds without the permission of the headmaster.
  5. Vandalism or destruction of school property is prohibited.
  6. Alcohol if forbidden in ALL buildings except for the Lounge area.
  7. Bullying will not be tolerated by anyone under any circumstances.
  8. All students are to obey the teachers and staff.
  9. Disruptive or rude behavior in class will not be tolerated.
  10. Fighting is prohibited
  11. All weapons are prohibited on school grounds.
  12. The use of powers or abilities on another student or teacher without their prior knowledge and consent is forbidden.
  13. Any forms of technology, including laptops, headphones, cellphones, mp3 players, game systems, ect. Are not permitted inside the classrooms.

 

 

Breaking an RP rule will get you dismissed and banned from the RP.

Breaking a school rule will result in your character being punished.

 

1: Read ALL the rules, and ALL the information in the following chapters

2: Choose an open character from the Character Masterlist

3: Leave a comment below with the following format: I want to be (idol name) from (idol group/actor(ess)) as a (creature type) and a (student/teacher)

4: WAIT until you have been approved, then create your account as per the guidlines listed below

5: Add the admins and wait to be added into the appropriate groups

6: Subscribe to this story so you can recieve updates when new information is added

 

1: Add an "Other Name" from the Nicknames seciton. Pick "Other" and put either JaeneungStu (if you're a student) or JaeneungTea (if you're a teacher or staff) Make sure to click to box to add this name to the top of your profile page.

2: You about me should have @jaeneungschoolrp,  your creature type, and if you're a teacher, what subject you teach. You can also add a background or bio, if you want to. 

3: Your birthdate should be the birthdate of your idol. If your character is below the age of 18, you MUST adjust their age so that it states they are 18 or above. It is not mandatory to adjust older characters age to a lower amount, though you can if you want to. If you are playing a character of a long aged or "immortal" race (I.e. vampires, elves, ect) Make your age the age your character appears to be, and in your "About Me" put the character's true age (i.e. your vampire was turned at 22, so your character's age is 22, however he's been 22 for 300 years, so in your about me you would state "322 years old"

4: Your name MUST be your idol's first and last name (no extra nicknames, no cute added things. exception is if the character goes by a stage name, you can use either their real name or stage name. ex: Taecyeon's name is Ok Taecyeon, not Taeckitty or Taec or something like that however, TOP's name could either be Choi TOP or Choi Seunghyun, you can still go by a nickname in the RP, but your username should clearly reflect your character's identity accurately.)