chapter 8 : Alien Noona

SOLO DAY

The young woman stormed across the cabin and took a hold of Jinyoung’s ear. 

“Ow ow ow ow ow!!!” Jinyoung whined as he got dragged away.

“Jinyoung!” “Hyung!” The three boys cried out as they tried to keep a hold on their friend.

Two men came forward to hold them back. The woman drags Jinyoung out the door in the room and lead him into a different cabin. The two bulky guardmen also lead the rest of them in the same direction. She started screaming in a tongue unfamiliar when she entered the larger room, not once letting go of Jinyoung's ear. The thing that surprised them the most was that Jinyoung was also speaking in the foreign tongue. They were in a circular room with a circular set of sofas and chairs in the middle. There was a screen on one side of the wall and a large window panel on the opposite side. Another door stood opposite the door they came through, lining in between the screen and the window. A young looking man in a white lab coat enters the cabin a few moments later, carrying a gun.

 

“You’re not going to kill us are you?” Sandeul screamed.

“Please we mean no harm!” Shinwoo tried to reason.

The man in the lab coat started to say something but they couldn’t understand. Afraid for their lives, they started running around the cabin like lunatics. The guards chased after them, trying to explain the situation, which of course none of them understood.

“Ahhh they’re going to experiment on us!”

“Where’s the exit?! WHERE’S THE EXIT?”

 

They were so caught up in the situation, they didn’t even notice Gongchan sitting comfortably on the sofa in the middle of the cabin. He watched his hyungs amusedly while he played with Sunny. It did not take long for the two men to catch the boys. One had a hold of Sandeul who was screaming bloody murder. Baro comes to Sandeul’s rescue, trying to pry the man’s hands off. However he is easily restrained by the other guard. Both guards hold the boys’ heads firmly while the man in the white coat points a gun at their neck.

 

“Dear god, we were only trying to help.” The man in white exclaimed once he had successfully shot Sandeul and Baro.

“We’re gonna dieeeee…. Wait I can understand you.” Sandeul started dramatically while the guards bring Shinwoo over too.

“It kind of helps when you let us inject you with a translation chip.” The man replied giving his gun a quick shake.

“You’re not going to kill us then?” Baro questioned.

“No.” The man replied as he shot Shinwoo in the neck too.

“What did he do to us? Did he inject us with a deadly virus? Are you going to plant us on Earth to destroy the human race?!” Shinwoo exaggerated.

“Number 1, no I did not inject you with a deadly virus. Number 2, it was just a translation chip. Number 3, what do you take me for? An evil mastermind?” The man replied sarcastically.

Shinwoo just stared at the man in stunned silence.

“It’s okay. Just have a seat with your friends over there. We’ll explain everything once our Captain is done disciplining her brother. I’m Dr. Shim Joon Hae by the way.” The man explained as he pointed towards the sofa where Sandeul and Baro had already joined Gongchan. Shinwoo just does as he was told, not wanting to get on their bad side just in case they change their minds and decide they actually do want to kill them.  

 

“Do you know how long it took me to locate you?!” The young woman screamed. She had a firm grip on Jinyoung’s ear, while the boy kneeled in front of her trying to adjust his head to reduce the pain from the ear pinching.

“Ow ow ow! I’m sorry noona!!” Jinyoung pleaded.

“SORRY?! If you were sorry you wouldn’t have left in the FIRST PLACE! What the hell were you thinking travelling half way across the galaxy by yourself?!” The woman shrieked.

“I was young and naive! Forgive me!” Jinyoung shouted in pain.

“Not only did you steal a spacecraft but you also ignored direct command to return! You’re dead when we get back and no one’s going to help you. Not even mom can interfere.”

“I beg you noona, don’t hand me over! I’ll do anything! ANYTHING!”

 

“Well isn’t this a plot twist.” Shinwoo mumbled quietly amongst the boys on the sofa. All of them nodded their heads slowly at the statement.

“I wonder why my devices never picked that up.” Baro added.

“I can’t believe we’ve been living with an alien all this time…” Sandeul said.

“He doesn’t look alien.” Shinwoo commented.

“Who said aliens have to look like eight legged monsters.” Gongchan chipped in.

“…true.” The other three agreed after a short pause.

 

“Erm… Captain?” Dr Shim suddenly interrupted the woman.

“What?” The female Captain snapped at the scientist.

“I know you’re busy being a scary big sister and all, but what are we going to do with those five Earthlings?”

The Captain turns to look at the four boys and their dog sitting on the sofa and then back to her brother.

“I’ll deal with you later.” The Captain snarled at Jinyoung before she dragged him across to the sofa by the ear and chucked him on a single seater. Jinyoung started massaging his ear as soon as his sister let go of it, sulking at his own misfortune.

 

“It’s nice to meet you Earthlings. I am so sorry for pulling you in like that. But considering my good-for-nothing brother decided to cling onto you for dear life, I didn’t really have much of a choice.” The Captain explained, throwing a glare in her brother’s direction when she mentioned him. “Anyways I hope you understand.”

The boys nodded slowly at the woman. Either she was just a scary sister or an extremely bipolar person.

“My name is Jung Mi Young. Or at least that’s what our translator has translated it to anyways. As long as you have the translation chip in your system you can pretty much understand any language.” Miyoung explained.

The boys reflected each other in fascination with their big eyes and o shaped lips.

 

“So… are you saying that… Jinyoung is an… alien?” Shinwoo asked unsurely.

“In your perspective, yes. This rascal here took off with a space craft as soon as he got his license. I have no idea how he even passed considering he was stupid to get lost and crashed. And who had to come out and save him? Me!” Miyoung said in an irritated tone.

“Really? Omg he did the same thing with his driving license!” Sandeul commented with a laugh.

“I guess habits die hard.” Miyoung shook her head at her brother’s incompetence.

 

“Anyways, thank you so much for taking care of my brother all this time. Is there anything I could do for you?” Miyoung offered gratefully.

“There’s no need Captain. Jinyoung has taken care of us as much as we have taken care of him. That’s what friends are for. Although I don’t know what kind of friend lies about his whole identity for 3 whole years…” Shinwoo said.

“Yah! Like you would’ve believed me if I said I wasn’t human. You would’ve shipped me off to the mental institute!” Jinyoung countered, finally speaking to the boys for the first time since they entered the vessel.

“You shut it!” Miyoung snapped and Jinyoung cowered back into his seat. “Well I guess all we have to do is take you home then.”

 

“Erm… Captain Miyoung?” Baro suddenly piped up.

“Yes dear?” The Captain replied.

“CanIgotoyourplanetwithyou?” Baro spluttered out.

“What?”

“Can you take me into space?” Baro said slowly. “I’ve always been so interested in extra-terrestrial activity! I finally made a device that works properly, hence leading us to you. I really really reallyyyy want to go see the universe for myself. Please!”

The boys all looked at Baro in stunned surprise. Jinyoung was the first one to respond as he ran over to the boy and hugged him.

 

“Omg noona please! I don’t want to leave my friends behind.” Jinyoung said with puppy dog eyes.

“Err… well… this is a bit… Dr Shim?” Miyoung wasn’t quite sure how to respond.

“Well our planet is quite the tourist attraction. I don’t think it would be much of a problem. Just that Earthlings have never set foot on our planet before, or anywhere to be fair, so we don’t know what would happen to them in our atmosphere.” Dr Shim replied rationally.

“Our anatomy is not all too different right? I’m sure we can figure something out on the journey back.” Jinyoung reasoned.

“I guess.” Dr Shim replied before turning to the Captain for the final verdict. She was silent for a while before she shrugged her shoulders.

 

“Well I guess it could be a thank you gift for taking care of Jinyoung all this time…” Miyoung answered unsurely.

“Noona did you just say yes?” Jinyoung looked up at his sister in shock.

“You better take it before I change my mind.” Miyoung replied with narrowed eyes.

“Noona I love you!! You’re the best! I’ve told you that before right?” Jinyoung said as he ran over and hugged his sister.

“Yeah yeah, you can up to me all you want but it doesn’t change the fact you are in deep trouble.” Miyoung answered.

“It wasn’t my fault I crash landed on Earth!” Jinyoung continued pouting.

“Tell that to the authorities baby brother.” Miyoung said as she shoved Jinyoung's face away.

 

“Right so is everyone on board then?” Miyoung asked to make sure.

“Yes yes yes! Thank you so much!!” Baro exclaimed ecstatically.

“I’m up for anything.” Gongchan replied with a wide smile.

 

Shinwoo and Sandeul were still unsure though.

“We are coming back though right…?” Sandeul asked. He quite liked the idea of going on a space adventure but he still had family he needed to consider. They all did.

“Of course! It’s not like we’re kidnapping you! Think of it as a holiday.” Miyoung answered reassuringly.

“I guess I’m in then. Can’t believe my first holiday and I’m going into space!”

 

“Hyung?” They all turned to look at Shinwoo.

“Well… I… don’t know… it’s a bit too much…” Shinwoo slowly said.

“Please hyung!!” Baro walked over to Shinwoo and started pleading.

“Err…”

“Come on Shinwoo, I can show you my home! It’s awesome!” Jinyoung joined Baro.

“…”

“You know you can’t let us go alone. You’re our mom after all.” Jinyoung said tactfully as he and Baro continue attacking him with big puppy eyes.

“Urgh fine.” Shinwoo succumbed to the peer pressure.

“Assa!” Jinyoung smirked

 

“Yayyyyyy! We’re going to space!!!!!” Baro called out in celebration. Everyone laughed at him while Jinyoung joined him as they danced around the cabin. And so their adventure begins.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

I was supposed to update last night but I was too tired to finish it >_<

We're going to space! Thing is I still don't have a name for Jinyoung's planet ~

Give me some ideas in the comments! 

Oh oh oh! It's also Jinyoung's 24th birthday!! Happy Birthday to our alien Halbae! *\(^____^)/*

y B1A4  << I can't embed it but omg you guys need to watch this!!

I think I died at Sandeul's parts XD

Anyways thanks for reading!! 

=D

(gonna go back and edit the previous chapters cause the mistakes are really irking me > OCD problems)