Love game

Love game

 

 

 

A/N- Dear readers, your comments drove me wild! Thank you! And no love-story is complete without a little drama right? LOL

Enjoy!

 

Level four- Age of love-conquerors

 

Kyuhyun arrived at SNSD dorm at 7:55 pm sharp. It was his first date ever and he wanted everything to be perfect. He was dressed in simple blue jeans with white button-up shirt and a black coat.

 

Nothing fancy but charming enough.

 

For the umpteenth time he thanked his consciousness for choosing Siwon as wardrobe advisor.

 

Everything was good except he had to wear floaters because of his hurt foot.

 

At 8:00 pm sharp he rang the bell and heard giggling, muffled shouts of ‘Sunny your boyfriend is here’, all the best’ and ‘do kiss’!

 

The last advice made his face red than a tomato and he could feel steam coming out of his ears. The door was opened with a loud bang and Sunny was pushed forward, almost colliding with him. She was looking beautiful wearing a short white dress. She had her hair tied up and there were a few strands of loose hair on her neck.

 

Kyuhyun had to stop himself from not reaching out to twirl on of those loose strands.

 

Now the date is perfect.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

They chose the nearest fast food joint for dinner. Both of them loved fast food and it was hard for Kyuhyun to walk with his sore foot.

 

“How did you hurt your foot Oppa?”

 

“Oh that! Well..umm..it’s coz of Yesung. We were playing and I accidently kicked the bed.”

 

“Hehe really? What were you playing?”

 

“Umm..we..we were playing..umm..the attack of comodo dragons! Yes that! And Yesung was a comodo and I was saving my city from him!” he almost cursed himself for uttering such a lame lie. “That’s lame right?” he asked nervously.

 

“No. I think it’s cute.”

 

He choked out a laugh and led her into the restaurant.

 

After placing their orders they both were silent for a moment until,

 

“Umm Sunny, here, this is for you” he took out a pink rose from his jacket and gave it to her. “I know it’s quite clichéd but I couldn’t think of anything else. I hope you like it”.

 

“I love it Oppa” Sunny gave him the most charming smile and Kyuhyun found himself falling deeper in love with her.

 

Food arrived at their table and both ate in silence. Kyuhyun was lost for words firstly because of her beauty and secondly because he had never dated before.

 

I should have consulted Donghae hyung as well.

 

Sunny, on the other hand was quite amused at the older boy. She loved how he averted his eyes whenever she found him staring at him or how he retreated his hand whenever their hands accidently touched or how he was stuttering and how he smiled whenever she smiled.

 

What made her fall for him was the fact that all of the time he was looking at her in the eyes and nowhere else. No boy had done that. It seemed like they were interested in what was underneath her clothes than her heart. But with him; he seemed more interested in the real her than anything else.

 

Maybe he is a gentleman as they say.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The date went well and they even had ice-cream on way back. Everything was perfect until it started raining. They were not far from their dorms and there was no shade either so they decided to walk in the pouring rain.

 

Sunny was shivering due to coldness and was trying to hide whatever her now- almost -see –through dress was revealing. She suddenly found a slightly wet but warm cloth on her shoulders and looked up to see Kyuhyun smiling at her after wrapping his jacket around her.

 

“This will keep you warm Sunny-ah” he said and his eyes got bigger immediately. “I…I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to call you Sunny-ah! I swear! Not that I mind, I would like to call you that but seriously, please don’t think of me as a cree—

 

“I don’t mind it Oppa. I actually liked it” Sunny said while she held his hand.

 

They arrived at SNSD dorm. Kyuhyun was soaked up due to rain and Sunny swore he looked y with that black hair sticking to his forehead and beads of water dripping down along his neck.

 

Oh God! I’m acting like a hormonal kid! But wait! He does look y.      

 

Kyuhyun; oblivious to this shook his hair to get the water out, completely forgetting about ‘Dating for Dummies’ lessons given by his hyungs.

 

“Eee Oppa!!” Sunny shrieked.

 

Kyuhyun noticed why she was shrieking and shook his head vigorously. They were laughing and Kyuhyun accidently lost his balance and was about to crush Sunny in the door but thankfully he held his weight on his arms.

 

Sunny was trapped between the door and Kyuhyun. She could smell his masculine scent and feel his hot breath on her hair. She knew he was coming closer as puffs of breath shifted from her hair to forehead. Sunny lifted her head up in anticipation and just as they were about to kiss, the door burst open.

 

Sunny was safely held in Yoona’s arms and Kyuhyun fell flat on his face, groaning in pain. Before she could scold the troublemaker, he got up and softly spoke,

 

“I’m alright Sunny-ah. I’ll leave now. I hope you had a good time. Good night to both of you”.

 

Sunny smiled and as he left, she turned to Yoona who was wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

 

Oh he forgot his jacket!

 

She came out and searched for him. At a distance she saw his tall, lean figure spreading hands out and trying to jump while still limping. She could almost hear his chuckles. She shook her head and laughed.

 

Not only handsome but a dork as well!

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Due to TaeNy, Sunny had to room alone. She hated it before but tonight she thanked her luck for being alone in her room. She was smiling without a reason and was sure she would be teased endlessly if the other danshin was present in her room.

 

She sat by the window, still Kyuhyun’s jacket, now dry and much warmer, wrapped around her. She put her hands in the pockets and found a piece of paper.

 

A list?

 

‘To Do Things On A Date’

1.       Look handsome.

2.       Dress perfectly.

3.       Be on time.

4.       Give her gifts.

5.       Be charming and a gentleman.

6.       Drop her off to her place.

7.       Kiss her. Preferably FRENCH!

 

 

What the hell?? Kiss her?? French?? And he said he’s not a creeper? All boys are same! Ugghh!