Gaining Friends

Great Troublemaker in School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Remember we do not know each other when we’re in school.”

“Yes I know. For how many times you need to remind me.”

“Both of you come here.” A deep voice interrupts the two’s bickering.

“We don’t want to hear any bad news come from the school just like your previous schools ok? We just want both of you to concentrate on your studies. No more naughty deeds, understood?”  Mr Wu warned both of his kids who now stand in front of him.

Two pair of eyes glints naughtily with their double jerk brows.

 

 

“We’re the first batch in this school. Fuh the pressure is sure high you know.” A girl with long black straight hair said breaking the silence in the dorm. Her hands are busy arranging her stuffs in her locker.

“I know. Being the first batch is sure not easy. I’m nervous for the orientation tomorrow. Do you know how many of the students enrolled?” The other girl who’s busy putting bed sheet asked.  

“200 something students from what I heard while registration.” Now it’s a bob-haired girl talk while folding her clothes. 

“Oh! Not that much. Hey, do you know her name? She didn’t say a word since she came.” Yuri, the girl with long straight hair pointing toward a girl who is now reading a novel with her headphones on.

“I don’t know. She’s been listening to music since then. We don’t have the chance to ask her name.” said Jiyoon while looking towards the headphones girl too.

The girl who’s putting her bed sheet also looks at the headphones girl. Now three pair of eyes are looking at the headphones girl. Feeling that all eyes are on her, the headphones girl looks up from her reading while raising her left eyebrow.

“We just want to know your name. I’m Yuri. They are Jiyoon and Bomi. You are?” Yuri said while grinning. She didn’t talk much but I don’t think she’s snobbish. Maybe she’s just reserved and quiet type. She’s quite simple too. She didn’t bring much, only one big luggage and a backpack.

“I’m Yi Fa.” The headphones girl said with a smile. That’s the only word she said after arriving at the dormitory.

 

 

They’re now in the dining hall for dinner. While four of them are eating they heard a ruckus.

“What the hell is this?” a girl with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter