Final

Coffee Date

You stared at your newly painted nails as you sat on the cold bleachers, the sound of chanting not too far in the distance. You lifted your head to look out towards the football field, where a bunch of cheerleaders were stacking themselves on top of each other. You squinted your eyes, searching for the girl you were waiting for. You finally spotted her speaking to the youngest of the group and you got a warm fuzzy feeling when you saw her large smile. She looked towards where you were sitting, giving you a small wave when she saw you and still smiling wide. You blushed slightly but returned her wave. She gave you a gesture that told you she would only be one more minute and you nodded your head, standing up and making your way down to the field. 

She ran over to you, pulling you into a tight hug and kissing your cheek.
"Hey" she smiled, placing your hand in hers and intertwining your fingers as you started to walk towards the main road near your school.
"How was practice?" You asked, staring at Taeyeon. She was so beautiful and you felt so lucky to have her. 
"Tiring" she pouted. You giggled, giving her a quick peck on the cheek. She pouted even more, pointing to her lips and you rolled your eyes but still gave her a quick peck on the lips.
She grinned, squeezing your hand tighter in hers. "Tiffany has a crush on Jessica"
"Seriously!?" You gasped and she nodded her head "That's so cute!" 
"I know. She's too scared to say anything though" Taeyeon muttered 
"I would be too, honestly. Jessica is pretty intimidating. She scares me" You shivered slightly and Taeyeon giggled, reaching up to put her arm around your shoulder
"Don't worry, ill protect you from the big scary Jessica" She puffed up her chest and you started laughing.
"Hey!" She laughed, pushing you inside of the small coffee shop you both frequented.

The shop was cozy and in the more "alternative" area of town. Both Taeyeon and yourself knew the owner well, who was a small redheaded man named Minseok. He greeted you both as you went to "your" spot of the cafe. It was right at the back, away from everyone else and had a perfect view through the glass walls of the flowers Minseok grew. You both sat together on the pillows, ordering a pot of green tea and a cake for you to share. You rested your head on Taeyeon's shoulder and she smiled, running her fingers through your hair and kissing the top of your head. 
"You know how we have been talking about getting promise rings for a while?" she mumbled into your hair and you nodded your head.
She moved to grab her bag and you lifted your head, staring at her confused. She searched in her bag, cursing a few times until she pulled out a small black box. She grinned, opening it to show two gold rings. 
She pulled one ring out, the one that had a "T" engraved in it, and took your hand,whispering your name and placing the ring on your finger "I love you so much and I hope one day we can find somewhere where I can marry you but for now, ill give you this"
"So cheesy" you whispered, wrapping your hand around the back of her neck and pulling her in for a loving kiss. You grabbed the remaining ring and placed it on her finger, giving her another quick peck on the lips.

You both turned when you heard your order being placed on the table and you looked up to see Minseok give you both a knowing smile. You blushed as Taeyeon giggled, pouring you both a cup of tea. You grabbed the cake, cutting a piece with your fork and placing in front of . She pulled a face at you.
"I wanna feed you" you pouted and she laughed
"So cheesy" she repeated, mocking you but still opened to receive the piece if cake. She made a happy noise and you giggled, cutting a piece for yourself.
You ate it happily but stopped chewing when you saw Taeyeon giggling behind her tea.
"What?" You asked and she moved forward so she was only a centimetre or two from your lips. You blushed and she smiled, moving in to kiss your lips passionately.
She pulled back quickly "You had some cream on your lips" she smirked "Your kisses are so sweet~~"
"Hey!" You covered your face "ByunTae" You whispered and she giggled again, pulling your head to rest on her shoulder again.

"I love you" she whispered, playing with your fingers.

You smiled "I love you too, Taeyeon"