I Love You, Like for Real

Debt to Fate

DOOJOON

"Doojoon?"

I continue to stare across the school front yard.

"DOOJOON?"

Still not answering.

Smack

"Ow, what the heck?" I yell as I rub the spot Junghyung just hit.

"I call for you but you were too busy ogling Yoseob," He replied.

"Shut up!" I yell. "He might hear you."

"Yeah sure," Junghyung replied back sarcastically.

Yoseob, the love of my life, and his friend start making there way home.

"Come on dude," My best friend said. "Man up and ask him out. You're the most popular guy at school, I'm sure he'll say yes."

"But we never talk," I whine. "And he just transfer here."

"What about last week when you help pick his fallen books?" Junghyung replied. "And the time where you gave him a tour of the school?"

"Ok, but-"

"No but. If you don't ask him out, someone else might. Do you want to live the rest of your life keep reminding yourself of this moment?"

"No."

"Then go after him. NOW!"

Junghyung push me toward the school gate, where momentarily ago, Yoseob just walk out.

---------

I found Yoseob walk home with his friends. They got to the crossroad and split. I follow Yoseob down his street. This is so awkward, the popular guy stalking the nerd. I look down to the ground and laugh silently to myself.

"Would you stop following me?" A pair of shoes appear in my line of sight.

"Huh?"

"Stop following me," Yoseob look down at me with a cute pout on his face. "People might think a e. Are you?"

"N-No," I answer.

"Why are following then?" 

"I-I-I-"

"Want to walk me home?"

"YES!!!"

"Come on then," Yoseob turn around and start walking again.

I ran after him and help carry his school bag.

"You're such a gentlemen," The younger boy smile at me. "But you haven't answer my question."

"My friend make me since he know in like you," I confess.

"Aren't you Yoon Doojoon?" Yoseob ask. "There most popular guy at school."

I nodded.

"Ok, you can anyone you want, why did you choose a nerd?" 

"Because you're different from other people."

"How?" Yoseob ask when we stop and I bought him ice cream.

"You don't throw yourself at me."

He stay quiet while eating his ice cream. It was my idea to buy him ice cream. He didn't want it at all. But I insist since I wanted to be like a date-ish.

"When did you start liking me?"

"For a while," I answer. "You are really cute with a personally to match it."

"You seem to know a lot about me," Yoseob giggle. "Too bad we can't go out."

"WAEYO?" I cried. "Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend already?"

"No, my parents and brothers will scold me if I'm dating someone," He replied with a laugh.

"Whew," I sigh. 

"If you want to date you'll have to wait for a while."

We walk some more silently next to each other. It's really awkward for me but Yoseob seem unaffected by it. I kept on looking over at him. He really pretty walking like this, especially with the sunlight hitting at just the right angle, making look like he's glowing. It make my heart skip a beat when he look at me and smile.

"Now you look like a e," He commented.

"Way to ruin the mood," I replied.

"Mianhae," He laugh. "Why are looking at me like that?"

"You look really pretty in our school uniform."

"Thanks, never have that say to me before."

Silent follow that mini conversation. I notice he walk a bit closer to me now. I smile internally at this, maybe he like me back.

"So Doojoon, do you even know where my house is?"

"Kinda," I scratch the back of my head.

"Stalker," Yoseob commented mockingly.

"Am not," I retaliate. "I just happen to pass by."

"Liar."

"Am not," I pout.

"Ewwww, don't pout," Yoseob seem to love to tease me. That's a good sigh. "Tell me about the time when your obsession with me start."

"It's not an obsession," I whine. "It was the first I saw you. That day, I forgot my way home because I was too busy thinking about you."

"Ewwwww, so cheesy," He laugh. "I don't even know you that well back then."

"But we get to know each other right now, right?"

"What do you want to know?"

"Everything."

Yoseob and I spend half of the way telling the other about themselve. He like pretty things and sweet foods. Yoseob tell me about funny moment he had with his friends and some of the crazy thing they did, like sneaking out of the house to go crash a wedding. I told him about myself in return. I tell him about how Junghyung alway keep me from getting in trouble and how I like cute things as well, hence Yoseob. I also tell him about the time I prank my teachers into thinking that there are students doing "things" in the back of the gym bleachers.

"You're crazy," Yoseob laugh when I finish my story.

"Said the kid who crash wedding," I retaliate.

"Touché," He said. "I enjoy your company Yoon Doojoon."

"Likewise, Yang Yoseob."

"Well it was fun talking to a stranger but this is my house," Yoseob pointed to the large beige color mansion.

He grab his school bag back, but I grip it tighter. I pucker my lip to pretend like I want a kiss from him. The truth is I do but it just teasing him right now. What I didn't expect him to actually lean up and kiss my lip full on. My state of shock cause me to frozen in one place.

Yoseob grab his bag and chuckle at my reaction, "I see you late Doojoon."

He pinch my chin before walking inside his house while I stare after him. Yoseob point at his pocket and wink at me before entering it. I reach in my school shirt's pocket and pull out a piece of paper.

"Call me- xxx-xxx-xxxx

-Yoseob"

When did he put it in there? Oh well. I'm happy so who care. Because of this I walk home with an extra skip in my step. For the rest of the day, I thought only about how to Yoseob and his sassy attitude.

---------

Hope you enjoy fluffy and cheesy Dooseob. Short one shot

FIGHTING!!!