No Sleep

Rise to the Top
"Youngbae, come on, get up." Seunghyun spoke, slightly shaking his friend to release him from his slumber. Youngbae groaned and rolled over, hoping to gain a few more precious minutes of sleep. He had arrived back at the dorm he shared with the other members of BIGBAN around two in the morning after a long and demanding day of hard work. Upon showering and eating, he had found himself lying in bed, body ridled with exhaugstion, staring at the digital clock standing proudly on his nightstand. It read 3:30, meaning he only had an hour and a half left to sleep, seeing as the next morning he would have to get up at 5 o'clock for yet another long schedule. Seunghyun shook him again, this time with slightly more force than before. "Youngbae, you know you have to get up." With a sigh, Youngbae sat up and began to stretch, rubbing the sleep from his eyes and yawning. He got up and made hi way to the bathroom to ready himself for the day. After taking a quick shower, he trudged back to his bedroom to get dressed, but stopped when he caught sight of his reflection in the mirror. His eyes had dark circles that made him look as if he hadn't slept in weeks, which given his busy schedule, he practically hadn't. Once dressed, he joined his friends and fellow bandmates at the table for a quick breakfast. "Do well today," Jiyoung told him. He nodded. "I will. I'll give 100%." He got up after finishing his plate of food to put on his shoes. "I'm out," he announced. "Good luck," Seungri called. "Thanks maknae!" came his responce. Half an hour later, Youngbae arrived at the studio. The moment he stepped through the door and made his presence known, he was bombarded with stylists ready to make him picture perfect. "Ahnyoung Youngbae-ssi," one stylist greeted with a smile. "Ahnyoung," he replied, smiling back and taking a seat as she worked her magic, making the ugly dark circles vanish. The day seemed to drag on and on for Youngbae as he finished filming his music video and prepared to go to the shooting site of his album cover photoshoot. After several more hours of hard labor, he was released to go home. "Thanks everyone!" he called to his co-workers, bowing respectfully. He then made his way outside and into the awaiting van that would take him home to the dorm. Upon arriving at the dorm he noticed that baby panda Seungri had already fallen asleep and that GD and TOP were still out working on their collaboration projects. The young singer looked over at the clock on the wall and found the time to be already past midnight. Sighing, he made his way to the kitchen with the intention of cooking a quick dinner. However Daesung was already at the table finishing his own meal. "I made extra, if you want some," he began "I doubted you'd want to cook once you got home." "Thanks," Youngbae murmered while taking the food that was offered to him and sitting across from his friend. They ate in comfortable silence as both young idols were truly too tired to hold any sort of conversation. Later that night Youngbae was woken up to the sound of the front door opening and closing. "Aish, you two are just getting home now?" The clock now read 4:30. "Deh," GD answered. "There were some technical difficulties, set us back a few hours." youngbae nodded, fully understanding their situation. "Well try to get some sleep now, we have another big day tomorrow." TOP groaned as both he and GD fell face first into their beds. Youngbae chuckled lightly and sighed before laying back down himself. 'I love my job though it's certainly demanding, the fans make it all worth it.' he thought. With that train of thought lodged in his brain, he drifted off to sleep.