Autumn Melody - 1

Kyuna's Story Album

Starring :

Im Yoona

Cho Kyuhyun

 

They’re a good friend, even their first meet was not had impression at all. He’s a playboy, and he can’t live without woman in his life. He change woman, like he change his underwear. She’s a workaholic, but she still controlled her sociality with her workmate, or her bestfriends. They’re along together well.

She was in love with her first love in the junior high, until now she was twenty-three. She’s sure that her first love will love her back, but when the truth was turned, everything goes not like she want. She need to change her life, and doing something she haven’t done before. Like one night stand?

But, when she want to doing the crazy thing, her good friend asked her to be with him. What was her reaction? You won’t involve your good friend when you’re gonna do a crazy thing right? But, something changed. And its called heart.

 

Foreword

Finally I can update again.. this story gonna be on chapter. Maybe not long one. please support KyuNa more and don’t forget your comment!

 

***

Present – April, Spring

Kyoto, one of beautiful town Japan has. It’s located near the beach, and had beautiful view. That’s why many people spend their holiday to visit Kyoto and see the beautiful scenery of the town. It’s not the biggest town like Tokyo, but not also the old one. It’s in the middle, and still hold the tradition from their ancestor.

A lady walked along the seaside. Feel the cold breeze of spring hit her beautiful face, and let the sea water that still cold hit her feet. Her brunette hair was flied along the wind brought it. She’s not the only visitor of the beach, there’s another visitor, but not that much. An old couple was also walked along the beach, a couple of teenager that always smiled and laughed, a couple of adult that was so sweet and caring each other, a one family that had picnic on this spring day, with their two kids. Everything just complete when they had for each other.

Yoona sighed as her mind going crazy again. She’s afraid. Afraid that he will catch her here. But another side of her heart saying she will regret if he didn’t show up to solve their problem right now. It’s means she’s nothing for him. He never love her, like she do. The thing got screw-up when she found herself four months ago, was pregnant. She knew who’s the father, and what was they did that time. It’s because all of her bull saying lied thing to him. She’s the one asked him to do that, and now she had to accept the concequences. She don’t need his admission of her condition right now. It’s what she wanted, and she never regret it having a creature inside her body.

She stopped when her mind started to reminiscence all the memory they had together. Start from their weird meet for the first time, and become a good friend. All the memories they fight and caring each other. And it’s make her hurt, since now, maybe he won’t be there for her. When he back from America three weeks again, he’ll know the truth. And it’s scared her, a lot...

***

Two years ago...

Yoona can’t think anymore. She drove her car in high speed and parked beside an Audi A5 with black color. She hurriedly step in to the lobby, and stopped the lift door that almost closed. Yoona walked in the lift, while arranged her breath. She then looked herself on the lift wall, and took out the compact powder from her bag. She put a little compact powder on her face, then put a peach lipgloss in her lips. She doesn’t like using lipstic, except on the urgent condition. She then looked at her tailed hair, still good, and then she sighed. Now she ready to meet her boss.

Yoona looked at the floor number. She’s going to push number seven, but seems like the person beside her was going to the same floor as her. So she just stood ther and relax. Yoona then realize that she wasn’t alone in this lift. She turned her head to her right side. She can see pair of black shining shoes, long and black tuxedo, with black coat, and white shirt with little square and it’s very small so it’s almost hard to seen. From a far maybe, people thought he wore white shirt, but when it see from close, actually has square shaped with blue color of line.

Yoona smiled bitterly as the man, looked at her with pissed-off face. His eyebrows was wrinkled, and her lips curved down. His sharp eyes, seems like ready to skinned Yoona. Yoona said sorry, and finally he shifted his gaze into the lift wall, doesn’t look at her anymore.

The lift was opened, and they hurriedly walked out. Yoona approached a receptionist who read a fashion magazine, with Jessica Alba photo in the cover. Yoona give the receptionist her wide smile, but the receptionist looked irritated when Yoona come. ! Yoona cursed in the heart. She asked about her boss, and she coldly said to wait in the lobby.

Yoona sit on the couch in front of receptionist table. She looked in front of her, and found the man who was in lift with her approached the receptionist. But the receptionist gave him her wide smile. Flirty! She snorted as she realize the man walked toward her and sit beside her. Yoona moved her bottom until she sit on the tip of the sofa, tried to give a long distance from that man who now focused with his phone.

Yoona sighed in relieved when she saw her boss greeted her, and... that man. They followed Mr. Goo to come inside the conference hall and meet the other worker. Yoona took sit far from the door, and unfortunately, she was across with that man.

Mr. Goo start to explain the whole things, about her training to Ohio, America. Yoona was worked on the Samsung Corp. Actually the main office was on the South Korea, but it changed to the Cincinnati, Ohio, America as the owner moved to the America and build the office there. Mr. Goo distributed the brown envelopes. Inside it, there’s a plane ticket for Korea-America, and America-Korea, the schedule, and some money. There’s eight persons that will fly to the America tomorrow.

Mr. Goo suggested that, it will be good if they introduced theirself. So here they are, introducing theirself one by one. Yoona finally nodded as she knew that man name. Cho Kyuhyun. He’s Samsung Phone and TV Brand Manager. In his young age, he could reach that position. Yoona realized that the man had a handsome face. A sharp eyes that could melt woman’s heart, pointed nose with perfect angle, a lovely pair of lips, and strong jaw that make him look gentle, but also sweet, and cute. Yoona startled when he turned his eyes to Yoona. Yoona shifted her gaze to Mr. Goo who also looked at her.

Mr. Goo told Yoona that she had to introducing herself, Yoona then stood up and introducing her name, and some background of her. Mr. Goo suggested that they also should discussion, where will they meet at the airport, and they agree that they will meet in front of Cathay Airways check-in gate.

Mr. Goo dismissed them, and they slowly walked out from the room. Yoona walked out from the lift that took her to the lobby. She walked out the office, and her hand looking for her key car inside her bag. Yoona looked at her car, and realized that she parked beside an Audi. Yoona shooked her head saw that black car. Who’s gonna bought that expensive car? She should save for many years from her full salary to bought that car. The Audi car alarm, already sound and seemed like the owner was around her.

Yoona took out her key car. She’s going to push the unlocked button, when was opened in awe. She can’t believe that.... that... that man... Cho Kyuhyun as the owner of that black Audi car. Unbelievable! She shrieked inside her heart. Unfortunately, when she was in awe, her finger push panic button of her alarm car remote. Her alarm car start to ring out. Yoona in panicly push that button for many times, but it won’t silent. She saw the security was going to approached her, but a sound behind her make her shocked.

“Can I help you, Miss?”

Yoona startled and turned her head, found that Cho Kyuhyun guy was stood beside her, with annoyed expression. “N-nothing to worry.” Replied Yoona as she keep push all the button on her alarm remote.

“You better give that remote to me or the security will approached you in a minute.” Said Kyuhyun.

Yoona sighed and stretched out her hand to give Kyuhyun that damn remote. “If you can handle this, you’re smarter than me.” Said Yoona, gave up.

Kyuhyun took that key car with alarm remote and push the panic button. Suddenly the alarm was silent, and Kyuhyun give the key car back to the owner. “Here, you better fix that remote.”

“I know.” asnwered Yoona, right when the security approached them.

“Can I help you, Miss, Mister?” asked the security politely.

“Nothing, just techinal error.” Answered Kyuhyun. The security dismissed and walked back to his post. “Excuse me,” Kyuhyun said and walked away. He smiled wide, and get inside his car.

Yoona was stunning in front of the lobby. What he just done to me? He smiled!? Yoona felt her feet was melt. That smile was make her stiff, and her body shaking. She felt her heart beating faster. And after his car out of her sight, she walked slowly to her car with confused looked on her face.

***

Kyuhyun walked through the corridor and whistle. He played his key car. But, when he turned to the other corridor a woman almost bumped into him.

“Whoa, whoa... slowdown, Yoona.” he said after he realized that woman was Yoona.

After back from the training six months ago, they become good friend. They got along well, and sometimes hang out together. But for two months lately, seems like Kyuhyun busy to dating with women, and they just meet in the office. It also not everyday.

“What happened?” he asked when he saw Yoona brought a clothes that seemed from laundry and brown bag.

“Oh, I wanna take a bath on the restroom. My house was far away from here, and I promised to Chaerin will borrow her bathroom, but I’ve just finished my work, and I don’t have any time.” Yoona explained.

“Don’t worry, I’ll lend you my bathroom.” Said Kyuhyun.

“Mwo? No need, I can take shower here.” Answered Yoona.

“It’s okay, Yoona-ya.”

Yoona was on her deep thought. Kyuhyun still asked her to go with him to his apartment. Ah!! What I was thinking about! She yelled inside. If she come with him, the rumor will goes around the employees. What ashamed if that thing happened!!

“Alright, I’ll go with you.” She decided. Can’t stand anymore hearing Kyuhyun whining on her.

Their company will held a ball night, or maybe the workers said Employee Appreciation Day. The company always held the party annually to appreciation of the employee work.

Some adjective words popped out of Yoona’s mind when she stepped inside Kyuhyun’s apartment. Neat, masculine, fragrant, y.... Ah.. the last word should describe Kyuhyun’s bedroom. It’s look masculine and yeah.. y. Yoona can smell vanila and musk combine of parfume on his bedroom, like the owner. It make her thought about the impossible thing. His bed was covered with black and grey bedcover. Yoona thought how many women he brought to his bed?

“Yoona,” Kyuhyun’s voice broke up Yoona’s fantasy and she thanked him in silent. “The bathroom was there. If you need women’s property just borrow Hwarin’s stuffs. There’s also medicine box inside. I’ll take shower in the next room.”

Yoona just nodded, and Kyuhyun walked out from this master room that belongs to him. Yoona shooked her head when those damn fantasy come to her mind. Yoona took shower as fast as she could. She walked out from the bathroom, using the bathrobe that was ready in the closet, and a little shocked when she found his tuxedo—that he put beside her dress when they entered his room—gone. Did he took the tuxedo when I take shower?

Yoona then erased the question on her mind, and wear her underwear then her dress. A tube dress with black color slided through her body. The dress looked simple, and had a simple stitching on the chest, without any beads, showing her body curve. She doesn’t like colorful or difficult dress. And fortunately her sister and her sister-in-law know better her desire. Her brunette hair was loose, so it’ll help to covering the dress cut in the chest.

Yoona had difficulty with her zipper. It’s stuck on the middle. Yoona panicked, and looked at the mirror on his dressing table. It’s really stuck there, and if she keep forced it it’ll break the zipper soon.

“Yoona-ya,”

Yoona lifted her head when she heard Kyuhyun’s voice called her name and the door knocked. “Can you give the black tie? It’s on my dressing table’s drawer.”

“Y-yeah, wait a minute!” she replied and hurriedly looking for the tie he need.  

Yoona stretched her right hand to give him the tie, while her body hide behind the door. Kyuhyun frowned looking at Yoona’s attitude. He took the tie, with frowned eyebrows.

“What happened to you?” asked Kyuhyun. “Are you alright?”

Yoona want to answer his question before he pushed the door to open widely, and Yoona haven’t any choice except to explain what happened to her.

“Seems like the zipper of my dress was stuck on the middle.” She said, a little shy.

“Let me help you,”

Kyuhyun turned Yoona’s body, so her back now facing him. She a little ashamed of this position. Her heart beating faster, as his finger touch her back’s skin. It’s feel gentle and also mak her eerie.

Kyuhyun’s face was on the deep thought expression. He tried many times, to upside the zipper, but it won’t work. “I think, it need some candle wax.” He said and took a black candle from his night stand table. He rubbed a little on the zipper, and finally it successed.

“Thank you,” she said, tried to avoid his eyes.

“It’s okay.” He replied while walked back to his night stand and put the candle back to the drawer.

Yoona packed her stuffs, but the stopped when she heard Kyuhyun’s voice. “Just leave it here.” He said. “I’ll drive you back to the office to take your car.”

Yoona, again, and again, had to agree of what he said. She take her pursue, and walked to go out form his room with her woman’s stuffs inside. She closed the door, and realized that Kyuhyun still had trouble with his tie.

“Can I help you?”

Kyuhyun looked up and then nodded. He let her to help with the tie trouble. Actually, he never had any problem with tie. Everyday, he tied his tie by himself whenever he’sgoing to work. But, now seemed like he tired to tied his tie by himself, so he let her help him.

Yoona tried to focus her mind to knot the tie. His scent of perfume that was combination of vanila and musk almost make her fly. That’s why every women fall in love with this man, and they would give everything to that person. She found a box of on his bathroom, and seemed like he used the half of the content.

A strange scent suddenly stabbed his nose. It’s smell very fresh, like a grass that just cut off from ground. Beside, their position now was so close between each other, and he can smell her hair. And it’s make another side of him awaken, and ready to trapped her on his bed if he really lost control of his hormones. She looks damn y, beautiful, charming, and seducing. Oh damn! His hormones comes to the wrong time.

“Done,”

Her soft voice slapped him back to the reality. He smiled, and walked first to the door, to avoid her gaze or his mind will going crazy.

They come the hotel hall room that already rent for this ball. They come five minutes before the party start. They sit based on their division, but after the opening welcome from the CEO of Samsung Corp. and meal time, the employee start to sit wherever he want.

Yoona looked up when the sit that Onew, her assistant, just leave now occupy by someone. She smiled when she saw Kyuhyun sat there and brought his food.

“Oh what a surprise.” She said.

“What surprise?” asked Kyuhyun.

“Nothing.” She shooked her head.

And they start their conversation with each other with many topics. Ignoring every gazes or glares that purposely send to them.

“Wanna dance?” asked Kyuhyun, when the music started to change into waltz.

“Dance? With you?” asked Yoona.

“Of course! That’s why I asked you.” Answer Kyuhyun.

“B-but, I can’t. It’s—”

Kyuhyun cut off Yoona’s words by pulled her to stand up and dragged her to the dance floor. The lamps slowly become dusk as the music waved through the people’s ears and there’s a lot of couple that occupy the dance floor.

He slided his left hand on her waist, and his right hand clasped together with her left hand. Her right hand putted on his left shoulder, and they started to move, step by step.

“You better don’t asked me to dance.” Said Yoona.

“Why?” asked Kyuhyun.

“There’s two things that prevent you to asked me. But the main point is, every women, and some guys are looking at us right now.” said Yoona. She looked up, and saw he chuckled. She then shifted her gaze to other side, so he won’t see her red cheeks. He’s so handsome tonight.

“Ouch! Is this what you did when a man asking you to go dance?” said Kyuhyun. “Beside, it’s better to asked you dance, than that women. They would asking me to drive them home, or call me in the morning just to distubing my sleep time. And for your information, Miss Im. I’m normal. I don’t have any interest on men.”

“Hey, Mr. Cho. You still had to drive me back to the office to pick up my car.” Said Yoona, correcting on his words.

“Yeah, I know. But, you won’t called me in the early morning to pick you up so we can go to the office toget—aucchh!”

“Oh my God! I’m so sorry, Kyuhyun-ah. Sorry!” Yoona apologize and going to squated down, before Kyuhyun prevent her.

“It’s okay, Yoona-ya. I’m alright.” Said Kyuhyun.

“See? I told you to not asked me to dance.” Their dance stops for a while because of the incident. But, Kyuhyun started the dance again and back to his position like before.

“I think it’s because the second point, isn’t it? What is it?” asked Kyuhyun, they back danced like before.

“It’s my first dance.” Yoona said, a little shy.

“Your first dance? Really?” Yoona nodded. “Wait, aren’t you live in the America when you’re graduated form your junior high school right?” Yoona nodded, again. “You’ve never come to the prom night or ball night?”

Yoona shooked her head. “I’m just too focused to study, study and study. When my friends are busy to dating, shopping, or spend their holiday, I’m busy to read books, and going back and forth from library to borrow some books. I can’t disappoint my parent, my sister and my brother.” Explained Yoona. “They spend a lot of money so I can school abroad.”

“I see, that’s why you’re very fluent talking english.” Kyuhyun nodded, in understanding. “So... I was the number one guy to take you to dance?”

“Psshh! It is important?”

“Of course, it should be right? First dance always become the best moment for every people. Moreover, if the partner of our first dance was the person we like, right?” Kyuhyun shrugged his shoulder.

“You like me?” Yoona raised her eyebrows in surprised and teased.

“Well, I do. Who’s doesn’t like you? You’re smart, beautiful, interesting, and had weird charm that can attract people to closer to you.” Answer Kyuhyun.

“What? You said I’m weird!?” Kyuhyun just giggled seeing her expression. “You’re really annoying!” They laughed together.

***

“Just put your stuffs there.”

“What?” Yoona turned her head in shocked, and with confused look.

“It’s been 1 am. You better sleep here, and I’ll take you to pick your car tomorrow morning. Early.” Said Kyuhyun. He walked to his closet and pulled a white shirt and long pants, then gave to Yoona. “Wear this. You won’t sleep with your dress, right?”

“But—”

“Sshh! Don’t worry, I won’t do something bad to you, though. I called the security post to keep watching your car and they agree. I’ll call you parent if you’re worry about it.” Kyuhyun cut Yoona’s words.

Yoona shooked her head. “No need. I can call them by my self.”

Kyuhyun nodded. “I’ll sleep in the next room.” Said Kyuhyun. He took out a white shirt and pants from his closet, then walked out leaving Yoona alone.

Yoona sighed and started to change her dress with his clothes. Of course, she better wearing that bigger clothes, than her dress. It’s uncomfortable if she keep wearing her dress. She then lied her body on his bed. It’s feels so warm, and his scent was all over the pillow she use.

Yoona woke up early in the morning and leaving silently. She left a notes in his mirror of dressing table, and packed all of her stuffs. When she passed the loby of his apartment, she saw Hwarin, his girlfriend, was passed her. She hurriedly walked out from the building and stop the taxi. Fortunately, she’s already come out from Kyuhyun’s apartment, or Hwarin gapped them if Yoona towed her plan to wait him wake up.

And when she went work in the Monday, she knew he broke up with Hwarin yesterday. Right when Hwarin come to his apartment.

***

 

 

TBC~~