Theme 061

VIXX 300 Theme Challenge
Title: Fairy Tale
Pairing: Luck
Related Chapter: none
Word Count: 394

                     

Taekwoon figured out very quickly that it was no traditional fairy tale. Sure, the story had a knight – himself – but that was as close to traditional as it got. The princess was actually a prince and the tower was actually an apartment building in the richest part of town. The dragon or witch was the guy that the prince’s parents had arranged for him to marry. Taekwoon’s animal sidekicks were actually the very human best friends of himself and the prince.

The knight didn’t met the prince by stumbling across his apartment building, looking up to find the prince looking out the window sadly. Instead, Taekwoon met Sanghyuk at a charity ball his parents had held. There weren’t masks, just pretty dresses and girls trying to flirt with them both. Taekwoon had spotted Sanghyuk from the other side of the room and just…..needed to know him. Sanghyuk had this natural charisma that drew people to him and Taekwoon was no exception.

Friendship had come easily even though Taekwoon wasn’t much for talking and Sanghyuk was originally intimidated by the elder. It was anyone’s guess when they had begun to fall in love with each other, but the point was that they had fallen. It was only after he had confessed his feelings for the younger that both discovered that Sanghyuk’s parents had agreed to marry him off to another man. Taekwoon had feared that he would lose Sanghyuk forever, especially since Sanghyuk’s husband to be had made it very clear that he loved Sanghyuk as well.

That was where their friends came in. Their friends created a plan, one that consisted of the young couple running away and starting their life together someplace else. In fairy tales, plans like that always hit a snag or became unneeded since the couple overcame their dragon. The couple always managed to win the approval of all and were able to stay in their home. Taekwoon and Sanghyuk didn’t have that which simply proved once more that their fairy tale was far from the traditional tales of love and heroes.

“So?” Sanghyuk laughed as they drove away together in the elders car, “who needs a traditional fairy tale so long as we have each other?”

Taekwoon smiled, glancing in the rear view to make sure that no one was going to try and ruin their happily ever after.

A/N: kind of cute, but I’m not sure if I like it all that much.