eyes nose lips

observers

author's note: first of all, this is written in kris' point of view :)


 

you always look back at me like you lifted up your head slightly, and looked at me at the first time we encountered. it was an awkward glance, strangers weren't supposed to be comfortable around each other that easily. it was a shy glint, but somehow I funnily love it. it was a timid dart of eyes, and mine strangely tried hard to search where they went as it went everywhere, but me. till' you're finally giving up and made it as the last, wild, movement of your eyes before seconds later, they're reflecting what's supposed to be my jaw, chin, lips, cheeks, nose, my eyes.

you are always scrunching up your nose when you're laughing. I do not mean to be cheesy, but I have to say, you looked cute, instead of creepy like baekhyun often said. you are always scrunching up your nose when, in some occasions, you are trying to avoid me, from kissing your cheeks. I do not mean to be sort of a touchy person but I have to admit, the touching comes out naturally when you oh so naturally barges into my territorry. you are always scrunching up your nose when you're smelling something stink, like my sweat, mixed with a musk perfume that you often said it had a potential to poison someone. I am really sorry but I just love to hug you so much.

I love when your nose is turned red, mostly because of cold, because I just know it very well that you hold a small capability to endure a low level temperature. I do not mean to be cruel, nor a sadist because I am having my time to admire tiny part of your features meanwhile you are shivering in a cold, but I really have to say, you looked really adorable when you are breathing through your red nose, a small puff of air escaping your equal red lips. it is cute how the tip of your nose is a bit redder than the rest, as if it is smearing the color through the rest of your nose, making the color gets lighter as it goes too far. please do not think that I don't love you in another season or weather. I love you even when we're in a winter season, rainy days, spring season, windy days, autumn season, summer season, every season and weather that exist in your head.

lips are the hardest part of your features to be described, I think. not that I am lacking for words for this part of course, instead, I have so many things, thoughts, at the same time that pass through my head frantically. I just do not know where to start, and to pause, and to make it sounds like, well everyone does feel the same way too. your lips are red, sometimes pink, and a little bit pale when you're sick. I love them. I love the colours. different colours are like screaming different actions towards me. like, for example, red lips are hot, y, are meant to be kissed. pink lips are soft,innocent, are meant to be caressed. often you jut out your lips when you're angry, when you're thinking, when you're disappointed, when you're concentrating, when you're touched, when you're seeing a sea of people, our fans, chanting our name, our group, our existence––their support toward us. I admit, it is cute. it is lovely.

your lips are plump––often they're reminding me of kyungsoo's when he talks––and I do not have to say much about how they're looked beautiful when they're scretched into a various smiles, because it obvious. but maybe I have to give an emphasize about my thing to the way your lips part. it is cuter, way more adorable, and if any possible, it is hotter. your lips will usually part when you are in the midst of wondering, why things can turn out like that, or when you have something in mind but are not brave enough to let the others hear, or when you are breathing, slow breath, erratic breath, or when you are more than willing to let them open in a silent plea––because you think that even the loudest noise can not even be compared to how good it feels, how you are currently in a cloud nine, but all you can see are stars and a blur of my sweaty face right in front of yours––and how you feel so loved.

 

 

author's note: I've been experiencing writer's block for like, months? idk. I'm trying to write again after 347245325 months of taking a break from it, so forgive me if the writings turn out to be crappy, haha. anyway, thank you very much for reading! :D