C h a p t e r 3

Y o u
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

M y u n g s o o 's p o v 

 

As I took each step forward she takes a step bakwards that expression on her face just makes me wanna more ,as i'm close enough I whispered to her and breath in and out of her scent it's so comforting, it makes me wants more and more of it . I could hear her heart beats begin to race up and I just really wants to keep her . "you don't have to know how or why on everything just choose on which offer that I give you , aren't it obvious on why i'm telling you those its because the thing that I want it's    y  o  u    . Lee Jaehee "

 

A u t h o r 's p o v 

 

Jae hee couldn't utter a word she's shocked by what myungsoo has just told her "your silents means ?or do you wants me to choose for you perharps ? " she blinks her eyes serveral times before she could refresh on what he has meant from the begining "a-ani ani I'll pay you back by working f-or you , I won't sell myself off e-even if you're r-ichh" Myungsoo let out a small chuckle as he back off a little giving her more space "okay since you agreed to pay me back by working for me, go pack all of your belongings today and i'll send someone to pick you up tomorrow at you store " "why should I pack my stuff and follows you ?" "you said you're gonna work for me, if you're not near me how do I oders you around to work for me and you're in charge of doing the house work for me from now on" "eh tha- " "seems like you're regretting choosing this way then shall we choose the second way ?" he turns around and walks toward his desk "ani I will not change my mind and you don't have to send people to ge-t me i'll go by myself" Myungsoo nod his head "hmm fine since you insist *writing down the address just make sure I'll see you tomorrow afternoon " Jaehee gets the paper on his desk"I'll go get change now and i'll leave after that , thank you very much for your kindness in saving harabeoji " Jae hee bow and rushes out of the door . 

 

 J a e H e e 's p o v 

 

'Is he crazyy asking me to lives with him while I works there, I'll rather go find more part time jobs and work to pay it off '  I head home and quickly packs some of my belongings , I plans on staying over at my friend's place for a while before finding another way to avoid them from finding me. After finished packing I head straight to her place 'luckily I still have my bestie with me who let's me in when i need a place to stay'. When im standing at her apartment door step, i press onto the door bell and the door opens after a few minutes revealing my bestfriend minji in her pajamas with her signature drama bed hair and that big glasses "ahh jaehee you're here ,come in dont just stand there" she moves aside and I got in with my belongings on my hand "Minji mianhaeyo (sorry) I didnt mean to disturb you T v T but it leaves me no choice" walking to her sofa we both take a sit "yahh we're bestie aren't we , it's right to helps each other out when they're in trouble" hugging a pillow from the sofa as she continue " what exactly happens that leaves you no choices but to avoid going home ? " she looks at me with worries in her eyes . I starts telling her everything from the begining till the end , our conversation are filled with tears, comfort and even laugthers “Pabo why didn't you find me earlier and face this all alone, don't you know it's really dangerous to do those part time job" Minji holds onto my hands "I know but I really needed money that time-"*gruu gruuu~* 'stomach growling sound' "ahahahahhahahahahha" we laugh together because of our stomach that growls at the same time. "come on get up, let's have some cup noodles as we watch some horror movies since there's only the two of us and its quite late to go out for food now” Minji gives me a sweet smile and I nod my head several times and smiles back . The night went on really peacefully except the part where I would always get scared by the jumpscare in the movie but Minji's really calm how did she do that .

T  v  T  

 

A u t h o r 's p o v

 

L's now sitting at the back seat of his luxirous black car as his driver starts 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter