Secrets 4

Secrets

Doojoon's POV

It has been three weeks since Charles sunbaenim's accident. He acted like nothing happend the very next day. Everyone dared not to speak about it but somehow I could feel like Charles sunbae was distancing himself from everyone. Ofcourse he took his job seriously, played with the other sunbae nim's but there was something missing. His actually a nice guy, he helped me and lee joon out once in a while. But I could see him casting disturbing glances at us. I don't know if it is a bad thing or if it means he likes one of us.

"Hyung~ I need to talk to you." Lee Joon whispered to me. I looked at him curiously and ushered him to the staff room. We got in the staff room and I locked the door.

"Wae? Is something wrong?" I asked lee Joon. Lee Joon was pericious to me. I just have the natural instinct to protect him from the cruel intentions of the world.

"Yes, something is freaking wrong. You know that Charles guy? Well, I don't feel comfortable working with him. He freaks me out. He constantly stare at us like we are juvenile delinquents or something. Trying to find the right time we do something wrong to kick us out." I chuckled and ruffled his hair. Omg, his so cute. He always exaggerates to much. I guess since he has two famillies,  they are very protective of him since they already lost one child.

"Aniya. I don't think he is like that."

"Hyung! You even said he was creepy yesterday. You saw him staring at us at the alleyway."

"I didn't actually see who it was. I was just thinking that it was sunbae. If it was ofcourse it would be creepy. What wouldn't be creepy at an alleyway?!" Lee Joon sighed and pouted at me. I chuckled again at his cuteness and kissed his lips.

"If you want to gossip about somebody please at least make sure that somebody is not in the room?" We heard someone said from behind us. It was Charles sunbaenim. He got out from the changing room wearing shorts and his t-shirt ed clearly showing us his defined abs and scars on his chest.

"CHARLES SUNBAE!" We both accidently shouted. He rolled his eyes and went to his locker.

"May I remind you guys that I am not deaf." He said getting his bag inside the locker.

"We are so sorry sunbae." We both said nervously. He chuckled and slung his bag on to his shoulders.

"Lucky, you guys have minds that think a like. Please refrain from gossiping about people and your growing lust away from the work place. I really mean it when I say all of us here are family. I hope you don't make the same mistakes again, especially you Lee joon shi." I didn't know what happened but suddenly Lee Joon just bursted.

"Is the only word you know is please refrain, sunbae? You should at least respect someone older than you!" But sunbae acted like he didn't care. All he did was rolled his eyes and adjust his bag.

"Yah! We could be working somewhere better than this you know? Just because you are already working here doesn't give you the right to not respect people who are older than you."

"I know that Yoon Doojoo-shi is older than me but how old are you Lee Joon shi? I just don't respect people who doesn't respect me."

"You didn't even give us a chance! You just assume that we would be slazing around the place not doing our jobs. The first time you met us you already decided that we were not good enough? You feel proud just because you get to work at this place? This place is a dump. You say they would treat you like family but family don't treat family like this. Does your family treat you like this? Is that why you are doing this to us?" Lee Joon said angrily. I tried to stop him but I only recieved a glare from both of them. I excused myself and walked out of the tensed room.

No one's POV

"What did you just call this place?" Yoseob said looking at Lee Joon. They were finally alone and Yoseob was just tempted to tell him that he was Yoseob but he decided to hold it all in. It would be worthless now.

"D-U-M-P! This place is unfair. The workers are all biased not giving a chance for new comers.You people may think that this is a place where you will get a name for yourself and you might feel all cool but you don't even know what being popular and wealthy is all about.I mean the pay is ridiculous. If I work for my father I would have earn three times of what you are paying me and my boyfriend now."Yoseob clenched his fist tightly until it was bleeding and he breathed heavily trying hard to calm himself down.

"If you don't like it here then quit. Go to your father... At least that's what you are good at."Yoseob mumbled the last part but it was heard by Lee JOon and lee joon pushed Yoseob to the wall. Yoseob could easily win this battle but he chose not too.

"You little rascal! How old are you really?? You should respect someone older than you."

"Lee Joon-shii. I am sorry but when I looked at your profile, you are the same age as me." Yoseob said calmly as he pushed lee joon away.

 

"Y-You looked into my profile?! What kind of pyscho are you or somekind of stalker ? Tell me the truth, you have been watching us haven't you?"Yoseob sighed and tried to walk out of the room but lee joon blocked his path.

"Sure, call me what ever you want. Now would you let me go? I have actual important business to take care of."Lee joon stared at yoseob not buldging.Yoseob groaned and shook his head.

"What important business? Stalking people because you have no life."Lee Joon shoved Yoseob to the side. Yoseob just chuckled. 

"I wouldn't have called it stalking Mr. Lee. I call it be being concious of my surroundings."

"So it was you. What? You like my boyfriend is it? Or is it that you want he to shove himself inside of you?"Yoseob scoffed and glared at Lee Joon


"First, you call my home a dump and now you call me a ?"It sounded more like a statement more than a question.

"I---" Before Lee joon could retort to Yoseob's statement someone came in the staff room and called out for Lee joon.

"Hyung?! You're still here. I thought you are going back already."The employee stuttered. Yoseob just smiled sweetly at his and ruffled his hair.

"I am going, ilhoon-ah. I feel like you don't want me to be here when the boss comes." Yoseob said and went out of the cafe with his bag slinged on his shoulder.

"What does he mean by boss coming? Jongin's coming today? I thought he had a day off today." lee Joon asked Ilhoon. Ilhoon turned his attention to lee joon and stared at him blankly.

"He does but it an emergency meeting. And Charles hyung wasn't talking about jongin hyung he was talking about the big boss. The highest off them all. He is going to decided whether you get to work here or not. Be happy that you didn't have to wait for another year. You know how hard it is to get here?" Ilhoon whined as he went to his locker.

"Why do you guys take this job so seriously? You guys actually act like you get to be an artist if you work here." Lee Joon scoffed and went to his locker as well.

"Well, working here is suppose to be taken seriously even though you think we are playing around all the time. This job can get you connections to anywhere and I mean anywhere. The best entertainment industry? You can have an audition with them if you want and get in. With the recommendation the big boss is giving, you could literally get into anywhere you want. The two last guys who worked here were best friends with the big boss and now they are across the country traveling."Lee Joon looked at Ilhoon like he was faking the whole thing and was overexaggerating things.

"You're kidding right? What does working at a cafe have to do with any of this stuff? What if I want to be a doctor?"

"You can. If you have the connections. It hard to have connections like the big boss does. Once you get the connections, all relys on how you perform at auditions to see if you qualify or not."

"Have you ever seen big boss before?" Suddenly, ilhoon asked lee joon. Lee joon just shook his head.

"Me too. Junhyung hyungs says that I might get to see him today. I always wondered why charles sunbaenim doesn't like to meet the big boss. Do you know charles sunbaenim's name in korean?"

"He doesn't like to meet the big boss? And no? Remember? I have only been here like  a month." Ilhoon smiled cheekily and just nodded his head.

"Well, you better clean yourself up. You are geting valued today." Ilhoon said patting lee joons back.

 

After a few hours~

The cafe was closed earlier than usual. The employees were all cleaning things up and getting ready for the emergency meeting. Both lee joon and doojoon was cleaning themsleves up for their evaluation.

"So, you guys are going to be evaluated today. Sorry for the late notice, I was busy handling another project we were working on."Junhyung apologized to the two part timers.

"How is he going to evaluate us if he has never seen us. Wouldn't that be unfair?"Doojoon asked but junhyung just chuckled.

"You know, that's what ilhoon said to me. He has been watching you guys. Not in a creepy way. He came into the cafe once or twice when you guys were working."

"Ilhoon said he hasn't met the big boss personally. As in face to face. What does that mean?"


"He would be coming here but you guys won't see his face since he would be covering it. And I hope you don't try to look at his face. There might come a time when you do get to see him. But judging by how I was with him on the phone, you might get to see him today. He said he knows one of you."Then all attention was fully on Junhyung

"Who?"


"Does, Yang yoseob ring a bell?"Suddenly, lee joon tensed. He was cursing so loud in his head when he heard the name.

"Aniyo. Yeobo, do you know him?" doojoon asked lee joon. Lee joon sighed and turned his attention towards junhyung.

"Did he say how he knew me?"Lee Joon asked slowly.

"Nope, he just said he had to evaluate today. Since he want's to move to his new project as soon as possible.

"Was he angry or anything ?" Junhyung looked at Lee joon for a while and he shooked his head.

"Junhyung hyung! The big boss's car is here!" Ilhoon suddenly popped out from nowhere and pulled junhyung to the front of the store. Out of the black ferarri was a short man wearing a cap and half a mask covering his face.

"Yoseob~ What up dude? Haven't seen you since you evaluated ilhoon. Did you take a vacation again?" Junhyung said doing his handshake with yoseob. Yoseob's laughs were heard he hugged junhyung pretending like he hasn't seen junhyung for a while.

"Jun~ Long time no see. I had to see how the boys were doing in paris. They are going to Miami next fall, you should join them. Let Jongin take care of the store." Yoseob changed his voice into a deeper tone so he wouldn't be recongized.

"Hey, I have enough on my plate as it is. You know how much little time I have to spend with your sister?" Jongin said pouting from the back.

"Shut up. She is suppose to be working as well. You wouldn't have much time to spend with her anyways since I am going to take her to Japan for a business meeting."Jongin looked at yoseob with wide eyes.

Lee Joon's POv

My heart is beating wildly.Why does he have to be a big boss at this place? I can't risk doojoon hyung not getting to work here. He had been on me for weeks about how he loved this job. I am not going to be a trouble right? Yoseob he doesn't knows the truth right. He can't know what I did? Can he?

"HYUNG~ You can't do that!" We heard Jongin's whining voice came closer to us. Me and hyung were standing side by side waiting for Yoseob.

"I will do what ever I want." Yoseob's voice sounded more deeper. That's when I saw him. Well, I didn't actually get to see his face. He was wearing a mask and a hat covering his face. Yoseob suddenly stopped infront of us and made junhyung and jongin stop as well.

"Ah, yoseob. These are the new trainees I have hired." Junhyung introduced us. Just like we had practiced both me and hyung bowed down to yoseob respectfuly.

"Tell, ilhoon to meet me at the office. I will do the evaluation after I have a chat with ilhoon. Nice to meet you again, Lee Joon and Yoon Doojoon shi."Yoseob bowed slightly to us and walked up the stairs to the meeting room. Junhyung stayed behind and when he made sure yoseob was out of sight Junhyung stared at us for awhile.

"What?" Doojoon stuttered.

"Yoseob never talks to the employes on the first day they have seen him. Are you sure you guys don't know him?" Both me and Doojoon looked at each other shaking our heads.

If I have to keep my dirty little thing a secret to have both of them, I will do what ever it takes. I had got rid of you once Yang Yoseob and I won't mind getting my hands getting dirty again because of you.


I am starting to at writing fanfic and stories. This thing is like Blurhhh to me right now.

anyways~ Subscribe! Comment?? Seriously, I need advice ^^ Comments are loved and Subscribes deserves a hugg from yoseobie