A Video as Eyewitness

A Video as Eyewitness

The night air fills your room as you open the window. You blink your eyes twice, still wondering if it was a dream or not.

 

You remember you were at a quiet coffeehouse, actually there was only you as a customer in there. You had your laptop, handphone, and a cup of coffee as your companion. You were reading a Krisber fanfiction on your laptop when suddenly there's a couple who come in. They were an unsual couple because they were wearing masks. They picked a table at the corner. At first you ignored them but there was something that bothered you. It was the way they called each other. Unconciously, you closed your laptop and started to record them secretly with your handphone. What you saw was unbelivable !

 

You start to collect your mind. You want to make sure about what you saw so you grab your handphone and climb onto the bed. You search for the video and then you find it. You take one of your pillow, hug it tightly, and try to find a nice position to sit. Then you start to play the video.

 

VID0000089 play

 

“I'm glad you're back Kris !” the girl called Amber said.

 

“But I won't be long.”

 

“Yeah, I know.” She looked down.

 

The boy then opened his mask and it turned out that he's Kris, EXO Kris ! There's a slight gasp in the video and that was your sound.

 

“What are you doing ?” The girl who's definitely Amber looked flustered.

 

“You should open your mask too.” Kris opened Amber's mask.

 

“See ! You're more beautiful without your mask on.” Kris gave Amber a warm smile.

 

Amber's cheeks burned. She replied with a shy smile. But at one moment, she realized.

 

“Kris, people will recognize us.” Amber then looked down again, she looked afraid.

 

This time, Amber covered her face.

 

“No one will, Amb ! Believe me !” Kris took Amber's right hand and held it gently.

 

“Okay I believe you Kris.” Amber smiled at Kris.

 

You remember you were having an awkward moment when you heard them, but pretending to not know. It was like that they knew about your presence but they ignored it.

 

“How's your comeback ?”

 

“It's fine. The fans give positive comments. They say the song is so catchy and ....”

 

“No !”

 

“What do you mean no ?” Amber looked confused.

“You're the one who's so catchy, not the mv.”

 

“Ya ! Stop being cheesy giant tower !” Amber gave a slight punch to Kris.

 

“Ahh, why ? It's been a long time. You miss my cheesy-ness right ? Right ?”

 

“Fine ! Fine ! Don't stop !” Amber admitted with a giggle.

 

“How's your day without me ?”

 

“I'm fine. Everything is going normal and ahh, I found another guy.” Amber said jokingly.

 

“Ya ! Don't you dare to betray me !” Kris showed his jealousy and he pouted.

 

“Why are you mad ? I was just joking. Stop pouting !” Amber chuckled.

 

A few seconds later, they stopped joking and suddenly the air felt so strange.

 

“Ahh, I miss you, Kris.” Amber looked straight at Kris' eyes with a serious expression.

 

“I miss you too, Amb.” Kris gave a gentle smile.

 

They looked at each other but then...

 

“But I think we really shouldn't meet, Amb.” Kris averted his eyes from Amber, showing a bitter and sad expression for a sudden.

 

“No, it's okay. The boss doesn't know about this.” Amber shook her head.

 

“He has already told you to end our relationship right ?”

 

“What are you talking about ?” Amber looked flustered to hide it.

 

“I guess he's already told you.” Kris let out a heavy sigh.

 

“....” This time, Amber averted her eyes from Kris.

 

“I think we should stop this...”

 

“Don't ! Don't talk about it !”

 

Unconsciously, tears started to fall down from Amber's eyes.

 

You remember you covered your mouth but you tried to pretend that you didn't see it. Then you immediately looked down because you realized that you started to cry too. But your video was still on, recording every single heartbreaking scenes.

 

“Amber, we...”

 

“Don't ! I said don't talk about it ! I don't want to hear it !” Amber stood up with sadness and anger in her heart.

 

Kris, with a sad expression on his face then stood up slowly and approached Amber. He hugged her tightly and started to explain his current situation and his feelings.

 

“Mianhae, mianhae.... Please listen to me even though it's stabbing your heart right now, please.”

 

Amber didn't speak a word, she was still mad.

 

Kris breathed deeply and started to speak.

 

“You know that I will go back to China right ?”

 

“.......”

 

“There's only a small chance for us to meet again and the boss is against our relationship now. I'm scared of losing you, Amb.”

 

Amber still didn't speak.

 

“Mianhae I talked like that without even thinking...”

 

Amber then wiped her tears and started to express her anger and sad feelings.

 

“How many times I have told you ? We even promised that we will work this out together. Why don't you trust me ?! I....I..... I love you.” She cried again as she said that she loved Kris.

 

“I-I...” Kris couldn't say anything, he was amazed by how big is Amber's love.

 

Deep in his heart, he wanted to cry too after he listened to Amber. He blamed himself for being too selfish.

 

“I always believe in you Kris, that you will always love me.” Amber wiped her tears again, she tried to calm down.

 

“Mianhae..... I'm too selfish, I didn't think about your feelings too, Amb.”

 

“No, it's okay. I'm scared too Kris. But I believe in you, I believe in us.”

 

Amber then smiled at Kris and once again Kris was amazed by Amber's love.

 

“Saranghae, mianhae. All I have is you, Amb.” Kris smiled at her.

 

You smiled too, happy that they didn't break up, that their small fight brought them closer and closer and made them realized that their love was big. Too big to be broken.

 

“Now, let's go to the amusement park, don't waste our time here saying useless things like that okay ? I love you ! I will always love you. Believe me ? Okay giant tower ?”

 

“Eo” Kris nodded to Amber.

 

They put their masks on.

 

“Come on !” Kris held Amber's right hand.

 

VID0000089 end

 

The video ends here but you remember something...

“Come on !” Kris held Amber's right hand and then went out from the coffeehouse.

 

You immediately stopped the video and sighed heavily. You thought you were lucky that they didn't even ask you to erase the video but then......

 

“Clang.. clang...” Huh another customer....

 

You looked at the new customer but it turned out that it was Kris. He approached you and you panicked. You tried to look like nothing happened but then...

 

“Agasshi....”

 

“N-ne ?” You were scared.

 

“It's up to you to upload this video or not.” Kris just said like that, then bowed to you.

 

He then left the coffeehouse.

 

 

 

 

 

You know you want to say it...

 

“I won't upload this Kris oppa.” You smile and then put your handphone on the table.

 

 

I'm sorry if it's not fluff. T_T

Shaman Hyo Mi is not 100% accurate.

Babo shaman Hyo Mi.....

Sorry if there's grammatical error or typo.

Sorry for the late update or maybe a simple plot because the school has started ._.

But I hope you like it ^^