final

Marked

Ignoring the throbbing pain near his hips, Siwon tilts his head, showing off his long neck as he pouts, eyes staring straight at the camera. He shifts again, this time leaning closer to his partner next to him, his nose near to her neck as if sniffing and marking her. He resists the urge to flinch as the overpowering scent of rose perfume invades his nostrils. But he is a professional and he will wait.

 

"Good pose, Siwon...that's right. Tiffany, please move back a little...you need to give more of that care-less attitude, work with Siwon" the famed photograher instructs as he clicks his camera, aiming at the photogenic couple. He was flown back from Paris to take this set of photos to launch the latest collection of a renowned brand. He has insisted on working with Siwon, having hear so much about him and he did not regret it.

 

Despite his wellknown haughty attitude, Siwon was extremely professional and the camera loves him to death, so far there has never been an ugly photo of him. No wonder, the photographer thinks to himself, he is the  breakout star last year and immediately becomes one of the most sought after models for the second year running. "Good...excellent...yes...Siwon, hold that pose...Tiffany...closer...and...that's perfect," the photographer gave a thumbs up signal to indicate that the session is finally over.

 

At the first indication that his work is done, Siwon lightly pushes Tiffany away from him as he stands on from the couch, his left hand dipping into his back pocket to retrieve his cellphone. The poised girl looks on with curious interest as Siwon holds the phone to his ears before breaking into a big genuine smile. When their eyes meet, Siwon immediately becomes pokered face and keeps his phone. Slinging his backbag over his shoulders, he is stopped by Tiffany, this time he did not fail to mask his dislike of the sickly sweet fragrance wafting from her before looking at her with disinterest.

 

"Hey," Tiffany starts, her voice a tad breathy as she holds on to the sleeve of his tshirt. She has her eye on the handsome adonis eversince she saw him during a photoshoot a while back and is thrilled when told they would be pairing up for this assignment. She knows that men find it hard to reject her advances as she is often able twirl them round her fingers with her innocent demeanor. "They are celebrating my birthday at the Gate tonight and I am wondering if you would like to come..."

 

"Happy birthday. But i will not be there," Siwon cuts in a monotone voice, taking a glance at his watch as if rushing for time.

 

A little taken back by the curt reply, Tiffany smiles shakily but still decides to press on, "Oh...that's too bad  but we could always meet for coffee...why don't I give you my number?"

 

"No, it is not neccessary. Excuse me, I am really rushing for time," Siwon steps past Tiffany without a backward glance, leaving her flushed with embarrassment.

 

Tiffany feels a tap on her shoulder as she watches Siwon saunters out of the studio, "It is nothing against you, he just is not interested in any other things beyond his work," their makeup artist shares, patting Tiffany as if to console her.

 

 

1 hour later

Siwon opens the door of the crowded bakery and steps in, greeting the elderly owner with a familiar nod.  "He is in there," the kind old man smiles before pointing to the kitchen, aware that the lunch time crowd in his store are pointing and staring at the handsome model. It is always like this, he is sure that SIWON hates all the attention but how can he help it, he just stands out.

 

With an faint smile adorning his face, the supermodel stands, arms folded, at the doorway leading to the kitchen, quietly observing the other in action, kneading, twisting, cutting and glazing a new batch of bread expertly.  He trains his eyes on the mop of messy red hair, the gentle curve of his back as he goes about the kitchen and the white pants which accentuate his meaty thighs. Siwon could not help remembering the flush of red on his face as he lay beneath the younger man, allowing himself to be ridden gently last night, if he could have his way, he would have taken him on the big table. Now.

 

"Have you stared enough?"

 

Siwon realises with a start that he is being spoken to as he is too busy admiring the hardworking baker in front of him. He smiles and quietly siddles up to the lone person in the room, snaking his arms around the slightly fleshy waist and takes a deep sniff, enjoying the aroma of freshly baked bread plus a slight hint of cinnanmon. This is the smell that he is used to; fresh, tart and reminds one of the bright sunny days.

 

"You could feel me from the back? ...I miss you, Kyu."

"We just saw each other a few hours ago..."

" So? I need you..."

" Choi Siwon, your hands are getting naughty!"

 

Ignoring the half-hearted protests, Siwon starts to pepper his lover's slender neck with small butterfly kisses even when his hands are being swatted away. But he holds on tight, refusing to budge and draws Kyuhyun closer, chest to back, hips to hips. "Hurry, I wanna show you something." Then he nuzzles his head onto the soft flesh at Kyuhyun's back, sighing in quiet contentment while the other clears the table, getting ready for the end the day.

 

"What do you want show me?" Kyuhyun asks, settling comfortably into his human cocoon, his curiosity piqued. He then feels Siwon slowly guiding his hand into his jeans, resting it lightly on the hip.

 

"This," he hears the softest whisper near his ear as his hand starts to touch Siwon's hip, brushing his fingertips on the smooth skin. And then he gasps as he moves his fingers again over the same area. With his condition, his other senses are very sensitive but he just could not believe it...

 

"Why?"

"I belong to you, Kyu."

"But having a tattoo will cause you jobs..."

"Then so be it. I am not...too good with words...but I want this to be something to..it binds us together. I...I would not be where i am today if you did not rescue me two years ago. Kyu, do you...do you know what it says?"

 

Kyuhyun continues to caress the patch of tattooed skin, feeling and absorbing before answering in a quiet voice "Siwon & Kyuhyun. For eternity."

 

Siwon could not help marveling at how accurate Kyuhyun is. But then he should have known that Kyuhyun will get it right. He always does. Then they stood still, just basking in each other's warmth, cherishing whatever little time they can spend together, "So, are you willing to spend eternity with me, Kyu?"

 

Before Kyuhyun could reply, the bell ding to signal that the last batch of bread is ready. Turning around to kiss Siwon on the lips, Kyuhyun then brushes his mouth against the shell of his ear, "I can't wait."

 

 

Later that night

Siwon helps Kyuhyun to pull the shutters down before placing the padlock while the young baker stands at the phonebooth just outside the bakery waiting for him. "Okay, shall we?" Siwon asks, lacing their hands together tightly. He just cannot wait to get home tonight. 

 

Kyuhyun nods and then feels for the white cane at his side, extending it. He taps it lightly on the pavement in front of him like he always does and places all his trust in the man next to him, to lead him home. Their home, to be precise.

 

 

Two years ago

Bloodied and bruised, Siwon could hardly open his eyes as he felt a gentle touch across his face. He reckoned he must have died and gone to heaven as a pair of bright eyes, looked straight at him and in a most melodious voice asked with genuine concern an absurd question "Are you ok?"

 

Even as the rain pelted down on his face, Siwon coughed and winced in pain in reply to the question. His mind half wondering if thisangel’ is in the right frame of mind, anyone who sees him will know he needed medical help. He stared hard at the pale looking boy and realised with a start that his eyes are not focused on him, they seemed to be looking somewhere faraway.

 

"Hmm...my name is Kyuhyun and I am the baker here. Can i offer you some bread and help?...By the way, I cannot see so you think you can place your hand on my shoulder?"

 

Siwon allowed himself to be supported while he rested his weight against the slightly smaller body. He could not help but inhaled deeply the aromatic smell of freshly baked bread that seemed to emit from Kyuhyun.

 

And for the first time in his life, Choi Siwon fell in love.