A P A R T

A P A R T
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook looked at Yesung who sat across the table, sat next to Eunhyuk but didn’t make any move at all. Yesung didn’t bother to look at Ryeowook since they stepped in to the restaurant. He only laughed once in a while when Heechul, Kangin or Leeteuk made some jokes. Ryeowook stared his plate back and tried to enjoy the dish he ordered even it was hard to do. His mind went blank when he saw Yesung again and again.

“He’s changed!” Ryeowook said to himself, afraid about their brother-romance relationship.

 

Ryeowook tried to join the conversation as they took about an hour or so at the restaurant before they went back to the dorm to have some free time. Mr. Simple promotion forced them to sleep only 4-5 hours a day. So when the promotion ended, they had time for some days off before came back with A-Cha single.

 

Yesung was standing next to his black sedan, waiting members who wanted to have a ride with him. Ryeowook doubted Yesung wanted him to be in the same car since Yesung more quite during the preparation of their 5th album until Mr. Simple promotion ended. So Ryeowook decided to ride with Heechul and Donghae before he heard a voice called his name.

“Ryeowook, don’t you wanna be with me?”

Ryeowook turned his head to see who was calling him, and shocked when he saw Yesung was staring at him while open the car’s door. He walked to where Yesung stood and looked at his eyes for seconds before he entered the car.

“Hyung, can I go with you?”

Ryeowook saw Eunhyuk walked closer to them. Before he could say anything, Yesung made his first move.

“Ryeowook and I will have something else to do and maybe will be late. Are you okay with that?”

“aaaaah… I see. Well, I think I’ll sit on Donghae’s lap for a while. Have fun and be careful, okay?” Eunhyuk said as he walked back to the other cars.

Yesung turned back to see Ryeowook. “Can we go now?” and soon Ryeowook nodded without a sound.

 

Yesung took Ryeowook at the beach and looked for a quite place. Ryeowook still confused but he followed Yesung right away. He didn’t want to make Yesung in a bad mood.

“Do you mind if we sit here for a while?”

Ryeowook shook his head and smiled. “No… it’s okay.”

Silence covered them both as soon as their fell to the hard rock. Ryeowook didn’t have any courage to see Yesung’s eyes even he didn’t know why. The same thing happened to Yesung.

“Are we going to do something here, hyung?” Ryeowook suddenly asked to break the ice.

“Dad wants me to stay at home…”

“He whaaaaaaat??”

“He wants me to stay at home, Ryeowook!”

“B..bu…but… does he know that the distance between the dorm to wherever we go is shorter than from your house?”

“I don’t know, Ryeowook. he just want me to do that. He told me this morning.”

“Is that why you become so quite today?”

Yesung nodded… Ryeowook let out a deep sigh as he felt something in his heart.

“Who else know about this?”

“You’re the first one to know… since… since you’re my roommate…”

 

They stayed silence after the short talks and Ryeowook kept his mouth shut during their way home. Still, he was afraid to start another talk or just to see Yesung. Ryeowook was drowning in his own thoughts.

 

Back at the dorm, Ryeowook was surprise when he found no one at the TV room or did jokes together. Eunhyuk’s door was close tightly and so was Kyuhyun-Sungmin’s. He knew he didn’t have any reason to stay outside his room to avoid Yesung. So he forced his feet walked to his room and started to change his clothes. Yesung came right after when he saw Ryeowook sat on his own bed, waiting for him. Ryeowook saw Yesung when the elder ripped his clothes off and change to pajama.

“Can you please stay here? Please tell your dad that you can’t move out. He might understand your position, hyung…”

“I can’t Ryeowook! I have to go. I’m his oldest son, of course I need to follow his request.”

“When my parents wanted me to stay with them, I said no because we don’t know exactly when we have to have practice or recording something. They can understand me. And I’m their only son, hyung!” Ryeowook’s emotion was heating up with a louder yell.

“I’m not you, Ryeowook!” Yesung spilled out the words without thinking but regret in sudden as he saw Ryeowook felt cornered with his replied.

Ryeowook silence and took the blanket to cover his body as he lay down without looking back to Yesung. As Yesung predicted, within seconds away, Ryeowook was crying in silence. Yesung really wanted to give him a hug but stopped himself right away. He turned off the lamp and laid his body soon to avoid the sad view in front of him.

In silence, he mumbled, “I’m so sorry, Ryeowook…”

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

-2 MONTHS BEFORE MR. SIMPLE ALBUM RELEASED-

Ryeowook had a schedule practice with another musical actor as the date was getting closer. He went up early, took a bath and went out to the C building at Amsa-dong district. He smiled when he saw Yesung still curled up his body under the blanket. He took his jacket and bag, checked to see his scenario was already in his bag or not, before he left the room silently cause he didn’t want to wake Yesung up.

Yesung woke up in the next 30 minutes after Ryeowook left. He folded his blanket and fixed his bed sheet. He turned around to see Ryeowook but he didn’t find him. He remembered right away that Ryeowook had to practice before the musical held within the next two weeks. He smiled as he grabbed Ryeowook’s blanket to fold it. “he must be in a hurry” Yesung thought when he saw the mess on Ryeowook’s bed.

A thick book with Winnie The Pooh as the cover fell out from the blanket he held on his hand and the book opened in the half. He took the book after he put away the blanket. He turned it before the pages turned themselves when Yesung took it. Yesung didn’t have an intention to read the book which he realized second later that it was Ryeowook’s diary. The thing he mind to share to Yesung even Yesung begged for it couple times. But something inside his heart told him to have a peek and brought him a huge shock.

August 1st, 2010

We had a perfect KRY concert at Tokyo and it ended in amazing way. The ELFS loved our performances and enjoyed the fan service I did with Yesung hyung. Even somehow, I want to believe it wasn’t for fan service. The feeling I have when he kissed me on stage today is undefined. God, I do enjoy the skin-ship we have! I wish he was thinking the same way… I don’t know what to do..

Yesung skipped some pages.

February 4th, 2011

BACK TO KOREAAAAAA!! J

Yesung hyung and I spent today to walk around together. We didn’t have schedule like the others while Kyuhyun was away with Changmin. We bought turtle food for Ddangkoma, bought some accessories before we ate ramen together. It seemed like a date for me. To have him with me was the thing I always dreamt of. Yesung hyung is special…

 

April 3rd, 2011

KYUHYUN GOT ANOTHER ACCIDENT!! ㅠ.ㅠ

Even manager hyung said he’s okay, we all still worried about his condition. We don’t want our nightmare comeback again. I really hope he’ll be okay.

I went to the hospital with Yesung hyung. I keep holding Yesung’s hand in the hospital as we heard the doctor explanation that Kyuhyun is okay. He has some bruises on his hands and legs but he’s okay. He even threw some silly jokes to us. Bad magnae!! But thanks God, he’s okay…

 

April 9th, 2011

We had to shoot for FLY music video!! It’s KRY NEW SINGLE!! YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

We came together and I feel bad for Kyuhyun cause it’s just few days after the accident he got but we already have to shoot a music video. The script was Kyuhyun only sit and play the piano as Yesung and I get along with the ELFS.

Today was really special for me. I went on every corner at the park with Yesung hyung. I held his hand as we walked here and there. The ELFS loved when they saw me with Yesung hyung. He was too gorgeous to believe and he looked so amazing when I heard his part played. I was lost to the situation and without any intention. I lingered my arms around his waist as I gave him a back hug. I enjoyed the feeling I had as I closed my eyes soon after I placed my face on his back. He closed his eyes too with smile spread on his face.

My heart was beating very fast… is it true? I have feelings to Yesung hyung? OMG!!

Yesung couldn’t stop himself. He skipped some pages when he read some parts of them. He slowly realized he spent so much time just to be around Ryeowook. He always thought that Ryeowook was special for him. He even remembered about what they did on Super Show 2 at Shanghai when Ryeowook co-dressed as f(x) Luna. For his eyes and his heart, that night, Ryeowook looked more beautiful than Luna herself. He was falling to Ryeowook’s charm that day and that was why he never let Ryeowook walked around the stage without him. He remembered as well that he took Ryeowook closer to him in every song. Then he remembered the back hug Ryeowook gave when he sang his part on Super Show 2 at Manila or when Ryeowook tried to separate him while he stood next to Kyuhyun before Ryeowook hugged him for himself. Even during those times, Yesung believed that he also had a special feeling to Ryeowook.

Yesung fell on Ryeowook’s bed with a shock on his face. Ryeowook had special feelings to him, something he also had inside his heart. He knew that all the members already know that Yesung’s favorite dongsaeng was always Ryeowook. Even he couldn’t make any difference what he did on stage with Ryeowook was just for fan service or not.

Yesung lost inside his own thoughts…

♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥ Y E W O O K ♥

Yesung had a schedule today with Eunhyuk and Leeteuk. Since he found Ryeowook’s diary, he became more quite when he saw Ryeowook. During Mr. Simple recording, he didn’t talk much when Ryeowook was around. He knew Ryeowook sensed something went wrong between them but Yesung thought to stop himself to get too much deep in the relationship between him and Ryeowook. He knew that people would disagree and he knew he’d let his parents fall apart if he stayed closer to Ryeowook. He was forbidding himself to do the things he used to do with Ryeowook. He also forced his heart not to missed Ryeowook’s presence on his days. He was planning on to move out early as soon as he talked to Leeteuk. He planned to do it tomorrow when Leeteuk had no schedule

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter