Final

The Crush

Bambam sighed dreamily and reblogged another gifset of Mark smiling.

            “He is so perfect. Why is he so perfect Yugyeom?” Yugyeom opened his mouth to answer his friend who hasn’t looked up from his phone in an hour, but was interrupted. “Mark Tuan cannot be human that’s why he’s so perfect. His face is hurting me. And those moves, and when he dances-“ Bambam stopped himself and buried his face in his hands. “Ugh I cannot with him I swear.” Yugyeom just rolled his eyes at the other boy’s antics and went back to watching telly.

           

“You know what’s really cute though?” Bambam started again. Yugyeom only let out a questioning hum; completely absorbed in the drama he was watching. “My followers are just the best. They really ship us it’s so cute. And they even write fan fiction about us.” At the word fan fiction Yugyeom turned and stared at Bambam as if he had lost his mind.

 

“Cute? There is nothing cute about fan fiction. That’s some crazy and weird stuff.” The younger boy commented. Yugyeom knew that his friend became so famous on tumblr because he was professionally fanboying about everything Mark did. As soon as the Markson duo uploaded a vlogg or dance video Bambam was already gifing, most often while still watching the video. While Yugyeom was impressed at his multitasking skills and his tumblr fame he was slightly concerned about the other’s sanity.

 

“You’re just jealous because I’m so popular. Your blog only has like, a hundred followers.” Bambam said in a mocking voice. Yugyeom didn’t even make his own tumblr account, Bambam made it for him, and if Yugyeom ever uses it he only reblogs pictures of small animals and posts funny selfies. Bambam guessed the reason why he has any followers at all was because his friend was so cute.

 

Bambam’s phone let out a beep, telling him that he got a notification on twitter that Mark tweeted something and when he read the message he almost dropped his phone.

            “Oh my god.” He whispered to himself. “Markson are going to be at a Youtuber convention just thirty minutes from here!” Yugyeom immediately groaned at the news and turned to his friend with pleading eyes.

            “Bambam please, don’t.” The shorter boy only smiled sweetly.

 

---

 

            “I really hate you, I hope you know that.” Yugyeom whines while pushing through exited groups of people. Bambam is in front of him and leading the way with sure steps. He more or less threatened his taller friend to come with him if the other didn’t want his mother to know that he was the one who scratched her car and not the neighbour’s boy.

 

After about fifteen minutes of wrestling through screaming girls Bambam and Yugyeom finally reached the table were Mark and Jackson were sitting and signing things. From time to time they would strike poses for pictures, Mark would try to look cute while Jackson’s were mostly funny. Bambam grabbed onto Yugyeom’s forearm and dug his fingernails into the skin, ignoring his friend’s hiss of pain.

            “He looks even more perfect in real life.” Bambam said dreamily. But the next moment the smile slipped from his face as he saw another famous blogger he knew from tumblr, Jinyoung, approach Mark.

 

Jinyoung and him had been something like rivals since both got into Markson. Both of them blog about the same things and both of them are Mark fanboys. Suddenly Bambam didn’t feel so sure about himself; Jinyoung was really good looking and a lot taller then him and he even had a cool fashion sense. While Bambam had a cute face but that was about it. How could he make Mark notice him when he was so very mediocre?

 

Yugyeom noticed the change in Bambam’s expression and the shorter boy had of course told him about his rival blogger, so he wasn’t completely oblivious to the whole situation.

            “Come on Bambam, what are you waiting for go over there and charm that guy!” Yugyeom said with as much motivation as he could manage, giving his friend a soft push. That seemed to make Bambam enthusiastic again as he made his way over to his crush with confident steps.

 

As he came closer he could hear Mark and Jinyoung laugh about something and his steps faltered a little, but then Mark looked over and caught his eyes and a smile split across Bambam’s face. Mark smiled back than turned his attention to the still talking Jinyoung.

Bambam frowned when his rival wrapped an arm around the red haired boy and scooted closer to take a picture with the Youtuber. Jinyoung bowed slightly and Mark did the same, waving the other goodbye as he left again.

 

Just as Bambam was about to step up to him, two other fanboys arrived, grabbing at Mark and smiling at him like hungry sharks. Bambam thought Mark looked uncomfortable with them but he still smiled, being the kind person that he was, so Bambam decided to step in and save his crush.

 

He stepped up behind the two boys and tapped them on the shoulder. They turned around with an annoyed look on their faces.

“Hey you two! Are those your moms that are standing at the entrance and searching everywhere for you? Seems like school called them to ask why you were missing.” Immediately the two boys paled and let go of Mark, hurrying towards the entrance. Mark turned to him with a smile.

“Thank you. And aren’t you also skipping school?” The red head asked, clearly misjudging Bambam’s voice.

“I’m a university student.”

  “Oh I’m sorry, it’s just your face, it’s very-“ Mark stopped talking and instead made some undefined movement with his hands towards his face.

“Yeah I know.” Bambam replied, feeling his cheeks flush in embarrassment. They stood there for an awkward moment, just looking at each other. “I’m a huge fan of your channel. I’m Bambam by the way.” He said bowing his head slightly. “Could you sign his for me?” Bambam asked, taking out a blog and a pencil. Mark smiled at him and nodded, happily signing his name.

“There you go! Thank you for being such a huge fan.” Mark said and gave the other boy a sweet smile. “I often read comments about your tumblr so I decided to check it out a while ago.” Bambam’s face first completely lost all colour then turned crimson. Mark just let out a cute laugh and threw an arm around Bambam’s shoulders. He took out his phone and opened the camera app.

“Now how about a cute picture for your followers?”

 

---

 

OMG, Markbam is reall!!!!!

 

They look so cute together!

 

I ship it <3

 

Bambam smiled brightly as he read the comments on his newest picture, with Mark’s arm around him and their faces close together. What made the picture different from the pictures of the other fans was that instead of the fan, Mark himself had posted it.