#1 forgeting

Forgetting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rain pouring so hard. That night in the road, a car drive peacefully, but didn't know that there is have a fight moment inside. The rain so hard same as the fight. The couple inside start argument about one thing but lead to big thing then yelling and shouting can heard clearly.

 

"Why you didn't believe me ? Where is your trust to me, huh ? Why you be like this ?!"

 

"She is totally flirting with you everyday, and this night she cross the line ! My friend said that she always come to your office room and also tried clingy to you when you finish your meeting. Why you so dense to know she have a thing toward you!!" She shout at her boyrfriend.

 

"I don't care if she is try everything to me krys. I didn't do anything, and didn't give a for her to know her have a thing to me. She is nothing ! How much time I must told you that I just have my love for you. I have you! Why you didn't just trust me ?!"

 

"Its hard for me to trust you am! They say when you trust so much you will hurt as much that. And that not helping when someone better than you come to your love life and tried to break your relationship! What can I do now ?!" She crying and start hitting her boyrfriend. Deep in her heart, she know she trust him, but her self-confident make her helpless.

 

"Krys, stop it baby, I'm driving now. We will talk about this when we are home, okay. Its not safe now." But krystal still hit amber, and cry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter