EXCHANGE.

Exchange
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He was staring intently at your phone. That thing dangling on your phone caught his attention and he sighed as he blinked at it.
 

"What are you doing?" you carefully asked as Myungsoo continued staring at your phone charm. "Where did you buy that?" he asked as he scooted closer to you
 

You beamed and held your phone with the cute camera charm up. “Oh? This? I made it!” Myungsoo never left his eyes on the charm as you untied it from your phone and examined it closer to your face.

“I went to Hongdae yesterday and there was this stall at the flea market and we had a chance to create our own phone charms. This is the only one in the world so… yeah you won’t find anything else like this.” you giggled and Myungsoo was still staring at the little accessory.
 

He his lips and slowly looked at you in the eyes. “Jagi…” he whispered and you smiled at him. “Can… can you… give it to me?” he slowly asked and you can’t help but to giggle at his cute expression.
“This?” you asked and held it in front of his face. He nodded like a kid and you chuckled. “Why? It looks like a toddler made it.” you giggled and started to tie it back to your phone.
 

Myungsoo held your hand and snatched the charm. “Give it to me please, jagi? After all, you made it…” he pouted and you looked up and thought of something.
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter