Chained

Awfuly bitten

~A Fox once saw a Crow fly off with a piece of cheese in its beak and settle on a branch of a tree.

     "That's for me, as I am a Fox," said Master Reynard, and he walked up to the foot of the tree.

     "Good day, Mistress Crow," he cried. "How well you are looking today: how glossy your feathers; how bright your eye. I feel sure your voice must surpass that of other birds, just as your figure does; let me hear but one song from you that I may greet you as the Queen of Birds."

     The Crow lifted up her head and began to caw her best, but the moment she opened the piece of cheese fell to the ground, only to be snapped up by Master Fox.

     "That will do," said he. "That was all I wanted. In exchange for your cheese I will give you a piece of advice for the future: "Do not trust flatterers." ~

 

 

Hongbin woke up only to find himself chained on the wall. His wrists and legs were chained and he couldn't

move.

He felt confused. Leo walked into the room, and saw that Hongbin woke up.

Hongbin on the other hand was ready to play his own game...

" How are you feeling? " Leo asked as he passed next to him. Leaving a distance for safety.

" ... H-How did i end up here... ? " Hongbin asked

" You know very good why... " Leo commented as he randomly checked things in the room.

" No, i don't know... I honestly don't understand... " Hongbin said, trying to free himself.

" You're a vampire. You're a threat to me and everyone else. " Leo looking right through Hongbin's dark red

eyes that were full of hatred.

" Will you keep me here forever? " Hongbin said smirking, his face was full of distress.

" For the moment. I'll think what i can do with your rotten body... " Leo said.

" You know, it wasn't my fault that i became a vampire... " Hongbin said, looking down at his chains.

" Well you did become one... " Leo said. " I can't trust you. " He added.

" It's such a pity, and to think that i started to like you... " Hongbin said, pouting deliberately.

" me?... why? " Leo said. His face turned into worry and stared at Hongbin back again. " Why would

anyone like me? You're obviously lying. " He added.

" I like you... but it seems that i will die here alone... " Hongbin said, moving his fingers against the chains.

Leo couldn't believe such words came out of Hongbin's mouth. He also secretly liked him, but he knew that

they would never be together because he was a freaking vampire.

Leo stared right through Hongbin's eyes again. Hongbin blinked at him, smirking slightly. Leo blushed.

Leo had the urge to move closer to Hongbin, even though he was danger. Was he playing with him? Did

he do that just to ... fulfil his needs? He didn't had any blood since yesterday that they... kissed...

Leo suddenly remembered the kiss they had. He blushed. He was a good kisser, but also , he had taken

portion of blood of him. Not enough to turn him, but a few. Maybe he was attracted to his blood and not him.

Maybe he didn't care for him... or maybe he did...

" I wish you'd move closer, i won't hurt you i prommise... i swear " Hongbin said. trying to sound more real.

" Y-You prommise? " Leo said, as he slowly reached his hand for Hongbin's. as if he was reaching through

a cage full of dangerous animals.

His hand finally reached Hongbin's who also reached for his. They had a distance between them but they're

hands were connected. Hongbin crossed his fingers with Leo's.

All of a sudden, Hongbin slowly pressed his lips against Leo's palm, kissing it slowly and surprisingly he used

his tongue too.

Hongbin pulled of his hand , his lips. Leo was flustered. He felt so relaxed after of what he did.

" I'd like to... try the same with your lips if you allow me... " Hongbin said, begging Leo.

Leo felt hypnotized by the way Hongbin seduced him. He didn't think twice, he begun moving closer.

Hongbin slightly smirked as Leo was approching him, his arms wrapping Leo by his shoulders.

" See? It wasn't something bad to do... " Hongbin said. His dark red eyes looking though Leo's again.

This time, they were face to face. Inches away.

Hongbin pressed his lips as he titled his head. The feeling in Leo's chest, as if his heart would pop out at

any minute.

Hongbin grabbed Leo tightly from the back of his shirt as he kissed him deeply.

When Hongbin pulled off. Leo anticipated a cruel view. Hongbin had his fangs out and they were full of

blood so did his hands...

" It's all over now... " He whispered.

.

.

.

.

 

Leo woke up scared in his bed. He jumped. He had just seen an awful nightmare. He was scared to go and

check Hongbin...