Let There Be Love

Let There Be Love

"Yifan!"

Junmyeon hugs his tall boyfriend who just came up at the door. The tall man smiles.

"Hey, baby... how are you?"

"I'm fine, you?"

"Me too. How long you've been waiting in here?"

Junmyeon pulls back from the hug, and then he looks at his watch. He pouts.

"About forty-five minutes. Where have you been? Your secretary told me you had a meeting earlier, but she said you would finish it in few minutes. What took you so long then?"

Yifan smiles, "This..."

Junmyeon widens his eyes in surprise when his boyfriend gives him a bouquet of roses. He accepts it happily with his eyes sparkling.

"Thank you, boo..." he says while looking at Yifan. He feels like a luckiest guy in the world to have such a boyfriend like him.

"You're welcome, baby. Are you hungry?"

Junmyeon nods. He pouts again, "If only you came up earlier, my stomach wouldn't scream like this..."

"Aissshhh too over, Jun. How could your stomach screams? It doesn't even have a mouth or something,"

"Oh shut up, I'm just trying to sounds funny..."

Yifan laughs, "But you're not, babe. You're lack of it,"

Junmyeon sighs. He looks up and meet with Yifan's eyes.

"I know, damn. But it's not like you are funnier than me," he says, defending himself.

"At least I can make you laugh even with only make such a face like this," Yifan says while making a funny expression on his face. Junmyeon laughs by his action, then he kisses his boyfriend's cheek.

"You know I love you, Fanfan..."

Yifan smiles, "Me too, Jun..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Few minutes later, they already arrived at the restaurant and already ordered some foods. Junmyeon looks at the waiter who brings the foods with happy-sparkly-kitten-like eyes.

"This is your order, Sir.." the waiter says while putting those foods plus beverages on their table. Junmyeon looks at them with a hungry expression, and Yifan thinks it's cute.

"Thank you," Yifan says to the waiter.

"Now let's eat..." Junmyeon is going to take the ramyeon with his chopsticks, when Yifan holds his hand all in sudden.

"Babe, pray first..."

"Oh, okay..."

Junmyeon prays for the food that he's going to eat, while Yifan observing how cute his boyfriend is even he's praying like that.

"So cute..."

Junmyeon opens his eyes, "Sorry?"

"Ah, I-I.... E-Ey, have you finished your prayer?"

"Already... I also prayed for you,"

"Whoa, I thought you just prayed for the foods though..."

"How silly... I-I prayed for you and me, for our relationship. I prayed to God. I told him for always make you available for me, and always in my side, and forever love me, and also..."

Yifan furrows his eyebrows, "Yes?"

"And also... I told Him t-to make us always together until forever..."

Yifan smiles, he then takes his smaller boyfriend's hand. He kisses his hand,

"You know I will always love you until forever, even without you ask for it to God..."

"I... I-I know," Junmyeon says. He blushes at his boyfriend's words.

How lucky I am...

"Say ahhh..."

Junmyeon suprises when he feels something being forced to his lips. He realized that it's Yifan, with his chopsticks in front of his lips, with hot ramyeon...

Wait, it doesn't feels hot...

"Jun, open up your mouth. I already blew it for you, so you wouldn't get burned in your tongue,"

"O-Oh..." Junmyeon says while accepting the hot noodles that his boyfriend gives to him.

"Thank you," he says after gulped down the delicious ramyeon.

"Want the beef?"

"Y-Yeah..." Junmyeon doesn't know why he becomes so nervous. Well, he always feels that whenever he near with Yifan, but this time it feels like the nervous feeling is too intense.

"Jun, are you sick? You look... pale,"

"N-No I'm okay!"

Yifan widens his eyes, but then he smiles when he realized that his boyfriend is being nervous again this time...

"Are you nervous, baby?"

"W-What?"

"I said," Yifan says in a husky, raspy voice, "are you nervous, baby Jun?"

"I-I'm n-not..." Junmyeon blushes. He looks down. He decides to eat his food again, preventing another blushes might reaches his cheek. Yifan only laughs by him.

"You're too cute, baby Jun..... too cute,"

Junmyeon chokes, "U-Uhm... j-just eat your food, Fan.."

"Alright, baby Junmyeon..."

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Junmyeon is going to Yifan's office again because yesterday, when they were finished eating, Yifan told him to come earlier to his office tomorrow because he wanted to give something special for Junmyeon.

"I must dress well since Yifan told me he's going to give something special to me," he says in front of the mirror. He dresses in a white shirt and tight dark jeans. He s three top buttons of his shirt,

"Maybe Yifan will like a seductive side of me," he mumbles. He imagines how his boyfriend will look surprised by the fact that Junmyeon is also have that kind of, well, seductive-bad-naughty-y side.

Junmyeon sprays his favorite perfume. And then he smiles,

"All done!" he cheers to himself. He the looks at his watch and his eyes widen.

"Oh, it's almost late!"

Junmyeon goes out from his apartment in a hurry because he doesn't want to miss the oportunity of having a surprise from Yifan.

And he doesn't want to make Yifan angry too for his latency.

Few minutes after, he arrives at Yifan's office. He searches for Yifan.

"Where is that guy? He told me to wait here but he himself still not here,"

Junmyeon looks at his watch. It's twelve o'clock.

"It's luch! Where is he oh my God..."

He keeps waiting for his boyfriend. He checks his phone, waiting if Yifan is maybe text him or call him or something...

Until finally...

"I already waited here for an hour, where is he?!" he says frustrated.

He feels hurt. Yifan never late for him, never. But why he is late now?

"Aisshhh whatever!" he shouts angrily. Junmyeon walks from the office and directly to his car, when a pair of hands grab him from behind.

"Hey wha-"

And then, all he sees is darkness....

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junmyeon wakes up with darkness surrounding him.

"Uh... w-where am I?" he mumbles.

He looks around, but he only sees darkness.

The darkness surrounding him. Only darkness...

He's afraid of the dark.

"S-Someone help me please!" he shouts. He is tied to a chair.

He tries to free himself, but he can't. He is tied tightly to the chair.

"P-Please, a-anyone please help me..." he says weakly.

He is scared. He doesn't know where is he now, and why the place is too dark.

"Please help..." he stops when he realizes something.

There's a presence of something in the room.

There's something in the darkness...

Something,

 

or someone?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aaaaaaaahhhh!!!!"

He feels something on his thighs. He closes his eyes.

He cries.

"P-Please, let me go..." he says while crying.

"L-Let me g-go... please,"

"Let me go!" he shouts. His voice hints a sad tones and also a rage tone.

"I-I just want to meet my b-boyfriend, p-please let me g-go..."

He hears some voices.

"Whoever you are, p-please... Let me go,"

"Please, I-I beg you... I want my Yifan,"

"I-I just want to meet my Yifan, why you do this to me?!"

"Meet me with my Yifan, let me go!"

"P-Please... I just want to meet my boyfriend..."

He feels his throat hurts because of his shouts and cries.

"Please, please.... I w-want my Yifan, please let me meet my boyfriend,"

"W-Why are you so c-cruel? I just want to meet my Yifan, why you kidnap me l-like this.."

"Let me go, please... Yifan, I need my Yifan..."

"Yifan, I just want to meet my Yifan, please..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yifan, where are you? I-I'm scared..."

He almost fell into sleep when suddenly, a pair of arms hug him.

"I'm here sweetheart, I'm here...."

Junmyeon widens his eyes. He knows that voice.

"Y-You..."

There's a click sound. Then, the room becomes bright.

He knows this room. It's Yifan's office room.

It means... he is in his office right now.

Junmyeon sees three men in front of him, looking at him with worry faces.

"J-Junmyeon, a-are you okay?"

"Jun, sorry for this all..."

"Oh I feel terrible now..."

Junmyeon looks at his bestfriends. Chanyeol, Chen and Kyungsoo are still looking at him.

"W-What is this all? I don't..."

Junmyeon realizes that another person is still hugging him tight. He knows this hair...

"Y-Yifan?"

The person looks up at him with tears in his eyes, "I-I'm sorry... Junmyeon, I'm sorry babe..."

Junmyeon realizes something...

This is...

The hell...

This is prank...

A freakin' prank...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" you!!!!" he shouts angrily. He hits his boyfriend's chest because now his hands already free.

" you, seriously you!!"

"I hate you, I hate you. I in' hate you!"

"Why you do this to me?! You know I'm afraid of darkness!"

Yifan remains silent. He still feels guilty. He lets Junmyeon hits him repeatedly.

"I hate... I h-hate y-you..." Junmyeon stops hitting and punching. He leans closer to Yifan and hides his face at Yifan's built chest.

"W-Why you do this to me? Why..."

"I'm sorry babe, I'm really sorry..." Yifan says while kissing his shorter lover's head.

"Y-Yifan... I'm scared... Why you do this to me?" Junmyeon sobs.

He looks up and meet his Yifan's gaze above him, "W-Why you pranked me?"

Yifan kisses him. Junmyeon closes his eyes and feel Yifan's sweet lips on him. He is tired of screaming and shouting and crying and-

He just wants his Yifan.

"I love you baby..." Yifan mumbles against their kiss.

"I love you too, boo..."

They keep kissing like that, with three pairs of eyes looking at them with jealousy.

Well, except Chanyeol, because he's too busy to enjoying the view in front of him.

"They are too cute, don't you think so Kyungsoo?"

"E-Eh... y-yeah they're, cute..."

"You think like that too, right Chen?"

"Y-Yeah..."

Their voices (well, actually Chanyeol's...) make both Yifan and Junmyeon open their eyes and pull back from their heated kiss.

"I-I'm sorry..." Yifan says when he see Junmyeon disappointed face.

"No, it's okay..." Junmyeon says. He smiles.

"E-Ehm, you three, say sorry to Junmyeon..."

Yifan stands up and help Junmyeon to stand beside him.

"B-But it's you who-"

"I said, say sorry..." Yifan says with sharp looking toward the triplets.

"Ummm... I'm sorry Junmyeon," Kyungsoo says.

"Me too, I'm really sorry Jun.." Chen says with a guilty look on his face.

"I'm sorry too, Junmyeon, for helping your evil boyfriend and his devilish prank..."

"Yah, Chanyeol!"

"I-I'm sorry..." Chanyeol looks down.

Junmyeon smiles at them all, "Ah, it's okay guys. I forgive you all,"

The triplets look at him, smiling wide.

"Thank you!" Chen hugs him. Junmyeon smiles and pat Chen's back.

"Yeah, yeah. It's okay ahaha..."

"Now, three of you, go back to your desks..." Yifan suddenly says, making Junmyeon shocked.

"No, you shut up there!" he says, resulting a surprised-looking Yifan.

"J-Jun..."

"I said, shut up!"

Junmyeon looks back to his best friends, "All of you, just go home. Take some good rest," he says smiling to them all.

"A-Alright!"

Chanyeol, Chen and Kyungsoo walk away from the room. Junmyeon turns around and look at Yifan with a sharp look.

"J-Junmyeon?"

"Well, let's see. So my boyfriend just pranked me and almost made me die with all the sounds and the things included, and recruited my bestfriends to be part of the worst plan..."

Junmyeon looks thoughtful.

Then, he smirks.

"You have to be punished, Wu Yifan..." he says with a husky tone.

Yifan looks shocked when Junmyeon walks toward him. He walks back, until his back hits the wall.

"J-Junmyeon, what do you think are you doing?!"

Junmyeon s Yifan's shirt with some seductive moves. Yifan closes his eyes.

"I want to make a.... punishment," Junmyeon says with a y voice.

Yifan gulps. Damn, how could Junmyeon make that kind of voice?

He feels Junmyeon's fingers trailing on his bare chest. His hand keeps trailing down, rubbing Yifan's abs, and make its way to his sensitive part.

"Ugh, J-Junmyeon..." Yifan moans. He opens his eyes,

"W-What are you d-doing?"

Junmyeon smirks to him.

"Shut up, boo. Let me give you some punishment... real punishment,"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That day, lots of moan and 'oh ' can be heard in Yifan's office.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

HOW'S IS IT? GOOD OR BAD?

I'm such a lame when it comes to the 'hot' parts T_T

I hope you enjoy this story as well! :D

Sending lots love from me! :D