Call me OPPA

Jeon!

Jeon Jungkook always find his girlfriend irritating whenever she calls him by his surname. He wanted her to call him Oppa since he's two years older than Soora. On the other side, Kim Soora, Jungkook's girlfriend, find his surname cute that's why she likes to call him by that. After class, they would always meet at their usual place which is the school's cafeteria. 

"Hey, Jeon!" Soora shouted from a far. Jungkook sighed and approached his girlfriend.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me by my surname?" Jungkook sighed.

"I don't know. But I still find it cute." His girlfriend replied and grinned at him.

"When will you stop?" He asked.

"Maybe, when we break up." Soora said and shrugged.

"Let's just go home." Jungkook said and leaving his girlfriend behind. 

Their whole trip home was silent. Soora felt guilty. She never saw her boyfriend get irritated like this before. 

"Jungkook, I'm sorry. I didn't know you would-" her words were cut off when Jungkook kissed her. She closed her eyes and kissed him back. They stared each other for a while. 

"Your forgiven. But ..." Jungkook smiled.

"But what?" His girlfriend asked, feeling confused.

"You should stop calling me by my surname and call me Oppa." He said. 

"Alright, Fine. As long as you won't ignore me." She said and hugged her boyfriend. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, readers!~ 

So? What do you think? Boring?

Comment your thoughts please! Thank you!

COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS LOVED.