All Yours

Yours

"YEAAAYYY! I'm gonna meet my Woonie today after 2 freaking weeks!"

Sooyoung yelled as soon as she got up from sleep. She wouldn't even get a really good sleep because the thoughts of her boyfriend Son Dongwoon coming back to Korea today. Dongwoon was out of the country and was at Japan to promote their upcoming album 'Good Luck'

"I better get ready and doll up for him. I miss him that pabo so much! :("

Sooyoung and Dongwoon are dating since they were in high school, even before Dongwoon becomes famous. Like other people, there are ups and downs in their relationship. They fought, they laughed but they keep being so strong and still together because of their love to each other. Dongwoon is Sooyoung's first love and boyfriend as she doesn't really the type of girl who is into relationship. It's amazing how Dongwoon stole her heart. As Dongwoon is getting popular and BEAST is getting a lot of fans, they need to keep their relationship as a secret. They're new so Dongwoon doesn't want to make any commotion and Sooyoung understands that.

Meanwhile Dongwoon...

"Hyungs!!! Faster! We're going to miss our flight if you guys keep fooling around and Yoseob hyung, stop taking selcas!" Dongwoon is overly excited to come back home and hug his beautiful girlfriend.

"Ayyy, look who's talking. You're the one who LOVES talking selcas -___- Let me have my moment!" Yoseob scolded the maknae.

"Mhmm looks like someone is eager to go back. Huh, maknae? You miss my sister THAT much?" Doojoon smirked, teasing the youngest. Sooyoung is Doojoon's young sister and they are really close.

"Yah... of course I miss your beautiful sister, brother-in-law", Dongwoon replied, a little bit shy with his hyung's statement.

"I want ramen." And there goes Hyunseung being in his 4D world and being random again..

"Okay you want ramen I want my Sooyoung okay people let's go faster palli I'll lead the way!!!" And with that, Dongwoon led the way~

 

                                      *********

 

"White, purple or pink... ugh choosing outfit is way harder than doing maths!!" Sooyoung ruffled her hair.

Sooyoung is one of the prettiest girls in CUBE University. She is also good in academics and teachers love her. She is adored by most of the students, boys and girls. And she is popular because she is Doojoon's sister, which is why most of the girls are trying to get close to her. But the only girl that is close to her NOT because of her brother is her best friend, Kim Heri. She decided to call her annoying best friend because she hates it when she is struggling with something small... As soon as Heri picks her phone up...

"YAAAHHHHH KIM HERI HELP ME PLEASE I HATE BEING A GIRL UGH" Sooyoung screamed, frustrated because she hasn't decided of what to wear..

"Oh my God Sooyoung, LOWER DOWN YOUR VOICE. YOU DON'T NEED TO SHOUT TO ASK FOR MY HELP -____-" Heri replied, obviously annoyed xD

"Duhh look who's shouting now..."

"Yeah yeah, I was shouting because I was annoyed okay. Ugh you're lucky you're my best friend I don't even know what Dongwoon sees in this annoying alien-"

"Aish Heri I know what you're going to say so cut that part, honey. We have bigger problem. You gotta help me. White, purple or pink?"

Knowing Sooyoung, she knows that alien is talking about dresses.

"Yoon Sooyoung my beautiful annoying alien best friend.. You look good in everything well obviously, or else you won't be one of the prettiest in CUBE University. BUT, I think purple suits you more. It makes your skins look glowing and your hair looks shining. I don't know if that even make any connection but purple!" Heri said, knowing that purple brings up Sooyoung's confidence because that's Sooyoung's favourite colour.

"Thanks Heri, you're the best! I gotta go doll up myself so my pabo boyfriend will fall for me even harder HAHAHAHAH talk to you later bye bye mwahhhh" and with that, Sooyoung put on her cute purple dress, put on some light make up and let her dark brown shiny hair falls down to her back. 

 

                                        *********

 

At the airport..

Sooyoung waits patiently. She reads fanfics while waiting for the boys to arrived. Yeah, Sooyoung is like other fangirls. She reads fanfics, squel over something cute her biases make, being hyper, buy merchandise, goes to concert, you name it. She is reading one of Dongwoon's fanfic and being jealous out of nowhere...

"Aish, I hate being jealous.. He's an idol. Idols need fans. And the one who wrote it just a fan, Sooyoung. Calm down. Nothing to be jealous about."

Suddenly, she heard a loud scream. BEAST is back! She is about to run to them when she sees a lot of fans around them and she needs to stay where she is. She is a little bit sad and disappointed because hell, she's the one who should sees her boyfriend first and she has the urge to run and hug Dongwoon at THAT time but she knows she can't..

"Haih, why you have to be so good looking and famous.." She talks to herself..

Then she saw something heartbreaking. She saw a group of girls taking turns to hug her boyfriend, her BOYFRIEND. DONGWOON. It's just a hug but she is jealous. I should be the one who hugs him first. He didn't even see me.. A tear falls from her left eye. She misses him so much but he doesn't even seem to care..

[DONGWOON POV]

Aish!! The fans are crowding us and now I can't escape from these fangirls. I need to see my baby, I miss Sooyoung so much! Why can't manager hyung or the guards be here.. Ugh. I don't hate my fans, I love BYUTS, but right now I need to see my love.. 

When Dongwoon is about to escape from the group of fangirls, one of the fans pulled him for a hug. He needs to do the fan service when his eyes landed on Sooyoung, wiping her face and her face looks red. She looks like she is.. crying? SHE IS CRYING. Dongwoon urgently runs to her avoiding to bump into anyone and pull her into a hug. He doesn't care what people or his fans or media would say, he misses this girl.

"Wha- what are you doing?! Are you crazy?!" Sooyoung is struggling to get out of his hug be he hugs her tighter. "People are looking!" Sooyoung added.

BYUTS and the whole BEAST except for Doojoon, gasped. Doojoon smiles, finally you have guts to do that. You go boy! My sister is so lucky to have that brave boy. 

"I miss you so much, too much that that's not even a second went by without you in my mind. I miss your voice, your smile, your smell, everything. I don't care what people want to say, I just want to be with you. And I want you to know that." Dongwoon broke the hug and stared straight to Sooyoung's eyes."Ahhh I miss those big round brown eyes staring at me and this *pinch cheeks* cute chubby cheeks".

"Stop doing that.. I hate you" Sooyoung pouted.

"Aww baby, I love you more and most. P/s you can't hate the MIGHTY SON NAMSHIN. You can't resist meee~" Dongwoon acting like a kid playing around with Sooyoung.

"Yeah you're right, I can't resist you." Sooyoung winked playfully.

They didn't realize that people are still watching the whole scene and people are starting to take pictures of them. Then, Doojoon comes to them..

"Ehem! Hello, we're here. The people are still here. Come back from your love land, lovebirds" Sooyoung and Dongwoon blushed and shyly turn around to the people. Sooyoung gives her brother a quick hug.

After a moment, Dongwoon drags Sooyoung near the fans and start talking... a statement that would change his life, Sooyoung's life, BEAST members' life..

"I would like to introduce you to my girlfriend. Yoon Sooyoung, Doojoon hyung's sister is my girlfriend. We've been dating for almost 4 years since high school. I need to say this out loud so that I can hug my girlfriend or be with my girlfriend wherever I want. I hope you guys can support us because damn, I love this girl so much and if you're a true fan, I'm sure you guys will understand it. *bows 90 degrees*" The fans are giving positive reaction and most of them supporting the couples. 

 

                                         *********

 

The news are all over the internet. People are giving their supports and a lot of positive reaction come from the fans. I'm so lucky to have loving and understanding fans, Dongwoon thought. When they arrived at the building, they have lunch together.

"Congratulations, maknae. You did the best move just now ;)" Junhyung said.

"You looked super cool!" Yoseob screamed.

"It's so cheesy but, YOU DID GREAT JAGIYA!!" Gikwang said while clinging on one of Dongwoon's arm. Everyone laughs.

"Thank you so much for the support hyungs. I'm sorry if there is any bad things happen to our group because of me.." Dongwoon sighed, knowing that he has put s in such situation..

"Don't be silly you pabo-ah! We are more than happy that now people know about your relationship. Well, sometimes we need to be selfish for our own happiness, right?" Doojoon patted the maknae's shoulder and they started eating.

After that, they went home except for Dongwoon and Sooyoung. Dongwoon brought Sooyoung to the rooftop of the building. They stay there for along time, long enough to have a stargazing time together. Sooyoung loves stargazing so Dongwoon decided to stargaze with her to spend more time with his love of his life. They are lying down next to each other and staring at the stars.

"Thank you." Sooyoung suddenly said.

"You don't have to thank me for anything, cutie. You're my girlfriend and I'd do everything for you. You deserve more than this. To be honest, I would rather lose my fans than losing you. You are so important to me and I don't know what would happen if I lose you." Dongwoon said, his eyes darting from the sky to Sooyoung.

"Mhm you would find someone better and prettier.." Sooyoung replied.

"I don't want any better or prettier, I want Yoon Sooyoung. And baby, you're more than enough." Dongwoon said, pulling Sooyoung closer to him and cuddle with her under the beautiful skies full with stars.

"I love you, Son Dongwoon. So much." Sooyoung said, smiling.

"I love you more princess. Most, to internity and eternity. To the moon and back."

With that, Dongwoon's lips reach Sooyoung's and they started kissing. A long sweet kiss. I miss this, Dongwoon thought. With eyes close, they just have their moment together and cherish each other's company.

 

                                     -THE END-