Introduction

♚ ♚ Code Royal ~ Story Starting ♚ ♚

Chapter 1: Introduction

~At the Code Royal dorm~

"Yah, Chanyoung give me my plushie back!" Wondae yelled as he chased the maknae around the dorm.

"Aren't you too old for plushies?" Lee Chanhyuk asked. Wondae stopped dead in his tracks and looked at the older member. "Too old? Plushies give you comfort and make you feel safe." he replied, "You're never too old."

"Yea because soft stuffed animals can protect you from anything." Chanyoung said waving the plushie in Wondae's face.

"See?"

"He was being sarcastic." Amsel said. The rest of the members snickered at the innocent boy. "I knew that."

"Chanyoung just give him his dolly before he starts crying." Their leader Kim Chan Hyuk (Who they call Sung Jun) said ruffling Wondae's hair. Chanyoung threw the stuffed toy at him accidently hitting him in the face. Everyone erupted in laughter as he hit the floor.

"You guys are bullies." He said pouting. "I'm sorry hyung." Chanyoung grabbed his hands helping him off the floor but dropped him to answer his cell phone. "I swear you're trying to put me in the hospital."

~At Magic Entertainment~

The CEO of Magic Ent sat at his desk looking at his new boy group. The five boys looked at him waiting to hear their debut plan.

"You five will be debuting the same day as the new boy group from Royal Entertainment. When that day comes your debut will be better than theirs. This is a compition between us and them and we must win." he said, "You will practice until it's perfect."

He leaned forward, looking them in the eyes. His own filled with determination. "You will be the next big boy group."

"Why do you want beat Royal Entertainment so bad?" The eldest spoke up. The CEO leaned back in his chair placing his hand on his chin. "My old high school friend is the CEO. We used to be so close but he betrayed me and we became enemies. In 2012 we both debuted girl groups. Mine was SoundUp and his 4Starz. Needless to say 4Starz did better than SoundUp. So this year I want to get my revenge"

"Really? I love 4Starz!" The maknae said. The members all gave him a glare. "Then again they aren't that great anyway."

"Anyway I will now give you your positions and stage names. Hyunki you are the leader & Lead Rapper, your stage name is Ace. Nicholas you are the Main Dancer & Main Rapper, your stage name is Nick. Daehwan you're the Main Vocalist, your stage name is your name. Minjae you're the Lead Vocalist, you stage name will be Min-J spelled M-I-N-Dash-J. Kenji you're the Maknae & Lead Dancer, your stage name is your real name. Any questions?"

"When do we start practice?" Nick asked. "Right now. Your manger Ilsung will show you the practice room."

~At Royal Ent~

You're my only one way
Ojik neoreul wonhae
Naega ni gyeote isseume gamsahae
You're the only one babe
Himdeun sesang soge sarangeul alge haejun
Neo hanaro naneun haengbokhae...
Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven
Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven
[Dahyun] Uri hamkkeramyeon
[All] We will never cry never never cry
Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven
Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven
[Yuri] Yeongwonhi duriseo never gonna be alone

"That was great girls. Take five." Their manager said. They girls sat down drinking there bottles for water.

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbaemin!" The boys of Code Royal said cheerfully as the entered the practice room. "Yah, don't be so formal. We're all friends here." Dahyun said. "Besides you're making us sound old." Stacy added.

"Congrats on finally debuting. I know you guys are gonna succeed and make everyone proud." Cat said. "Thanks for the support." Moon replied.

"There you boys are. Come on we have to practice." Their manager rushed them to the other practice room. When practice was over the boys decided to go out and eat.

"Can you believe it we're gonna debut this year? It's like a dream come true." Moonjai said. "Yeah, It feels like just yesterday we saw 4Starz debut some of us were still trainees." Sung Jun added.

"Do you think someone will debut and be better than us?" Chanhyuk asked. "No way. We're awesome and besides we have something no other group has." Chanyoung said.

"And what's that?" Moon said. "Me."

Amsel rolled his eyes. "Typical Chanyoung."

"But seriously what if we flop?" Chanhyuk asked. "I was serious. We are called Code Royal not Code Losers."

"He's got a point." Wondae said.

"We have to work hard and believe in ourselves. If we do that we can do anything." Sung Jun said putting an arm around Chanhyuk.

"Look out world Code Royal is coming!"


The next chapter hopefully will be better than this. Let me know if you have any ideas and I'll put them in the story. Have a wonderful day~! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3