Listening To Jrock

Listening To Jrock

Eunhyuk was used to seeing Donghae wearing his large headphones on looking sentimental while listening to some sad love song probably and then suddenly a tear would escape his eyes and sometimes there are more tears to come.

He was used to see Donghae's head and body bouncing a bit which would mean he was probably listening to hip hop or a dance song.  His arms would be doing some popping or breakdancing movements and sometimes his legs too if he was standing and wasn't in a public place where it would be embarassing to just dance out of the blue.

What Eunhyuk wasn't used to was seeing Donghae headbanging harder than usual.  There didn't seem to be any proper dance choreography in his movements.  He just looked like he's only jumping, kicking randomly and his hands made some playing guitar or drum movements.

"Eunhyuk!" Donghae was surprised to see his fellow member.  He immediately stopped jumping and moving altogether.

"What are you listening that made you jump and headbang hard like that?"  Eunhyuk asked curiously.

Donghae removed his headphones and gave it to Eunhyuk, who accepted it and placed it on.  He was almost blasted away by the rock music that came out from the speakers.  "You listen to japanese rock music!?!?!"

"Pretty cool, right? The band's name is Cocoa Otoko.  The lead singer's name is Kenta Kamakari better known as Kenken and he kind of reminds me of Sungmin especially with his new blonde hair.  He's cute and short too! Hehehe!"

Eunhyuk raised an eyebrow.  "Are you sure you're listening because you like the song and not because the lead singer looks like your crush?"

"I do not have a crush on Sungmin!!!"  Donghae almost shrieked in a girly manner.

"Then what other japanese bands do you listen to?"

"Um..."

Eunhyuk chuckled.  He removed the headphones and returned it back to Donghae.  "Try listening to Tetra Fang."

Donghae's eyes widened.  "You know a japanese band?!?!"

Eunhyuk shrugged.  "They're pretty cool."

"The lead singer doesn't look like Heechul, does he?"  Donghae asked suspiciously.

"No.  Unlike you, I don't listen to japanese bands just because the lead singer looks like my crush."  Eunhyuk stuck his tongue out on Donghae.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Uverworld is coming to Korea!!! Let's go to their concert together!!!"  Donghae said, bouncing excitingly beside Eunhyuk.  

"Um... I don't even know them."  Eunhyuk replied.  Donghae knows a wide range of japanese bands now.

"You'll like them!!! We have the same taste in music so I know you'll like them!! Come on, Eunhyuk!! You're the only one I know who listens to japanese rock bands!!!"

And because Eunhyuk couldn't fight back Donghae's pleading puppy eyes, he agreed to go.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The sounds of the loud beating drum, electrifying guitar, wicked bass and the lead singer's voice singing his lungs out with the audience making noise and randomly jumping and waving their hands up high with the music.  Eunhyuk and Donghae were having a great time losing themselves with japanese rock music.

"Woooh!! This is great!!!"  Eunhyuk shouted to Donghae.  The concert was still going on.  The energy and excitement ran through the audience's veins and that includes Donghae and Eunhyuk.

"See?  I knew you'd like them."  Donghae smirked all knowingly.

And maybe because they were caught in the moment with the loud japanese song rocking the entire place even down to their body systems that Eunhyuk pulled Donghae for a kiss.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Cocoa Otoko is coming to Korea~!!! Let's watch their concert together!!!!"  Donghae announced.

Eunhyuk felt a sense of de ja vu and the kiss was brought back in his mind.  They never did talk about the kiss after it happened.  Then Eunhyuk remembered that the lead singer of Cocoa Otoko looked like Sungmin.  "Why are you going to your crush look alike's concert when you can see your crush everyday here in school?"

"Eh?!?! But I like Cocoa Otoko and not because Kenken looks like Sungmin!!!"  Donghae pouts.  "And who knows when a japanese rock band would come around again?!?!?! I want another kiss from you!!! I mean.... oops..."

Without wasting another moment, Eunhyuk buried his hand at the back of Donghae's head and crushed his lips against Donghae's.  There wasn't any rock music on the background but their hearts were beating loudly like the drums.

THE END

My sound track while writing this:
Cocoa Otoko:  Soldier  (Kenken looks a bit like Sungmin~! <3)
Cocoa Otoko feat. Misono: NO you! NO life! NO...×× ?
Tetra Fang:  Destiny's Play
Uverworld: No.1
Uverworld: Chance

I wanted to mention High and Mighty Color in my fic but they broke up like 2 years ago already I think  but I really love them and still listen to their music from time to time.  If you guys could recommend any japanese bands like these, I'd be happy to listen ^^  Comments please~!!!

 

Last but no the least... HAPPY BIRTHDAY

--Aznchika

Hope you liked your birthday gift ^^