Work it

Sinful Pleasures
Please log in to read the full chapter

In which Luhan meets a load of new faces

It had taken a lot of persuading from Jongin for Luhan to finally pump his confidence and start on his way to the club. Three days ago Jongin had talked to Kris and for those days, Jongin had also wasted half of his time convincing him about the matter. But since Luhan was a coward, it had taken him three days to gather himself and step with confidence on the pavement.

Well, confidence it was until he found the black door Jongin had told him belonged to the club and he felt his feet stuck in place.

Luhan had even asked—maybe more accurately, begged—Jongin to join him on this, but the younger kept insisting that he should go alone. Luhan didn’t like it the least. He didn’t like how he was alone stepping into a club in the early of the day and he didn’t like it either how he would have to face Jongin’s friend, Kris, by his own. It was kind of scary and by the way Baekhyun was kind enough to describe him to him, Luhan might be even a tad bit afraid of him.

Of course Jongin had said that Baekhyun was exaggerating about Kris having loads of piercings but he said nothing about the tattoos and to be honest, that alone was enough for him to place Kris under the category of ‘Do not piss off’ in the back of his mind.

He pushed the black door with the ‘CLOSED’ posted on it and walked down the narrow corridor, heading for the stairs and, doing just as Jongin had instructed, he stepped them down. He could already hear a couple voices and he guessed it had to be the staff that must have been still there after the night—after all, based on what Jongin had said, they were kept there till 9 in the morning.

Reaching the bottom of the stairs, he felt eyes on him and he looked up. A pair was standing close to the stage, one sitting at its edge and the other leaning against it, while two others conversed lowly at the far side, not really noticing him.

“The club’s closed,” The man who was sitting on the stage jumped off, landing easily on his feet.

“I am here to speak with Kris,” Luhan was quite surprised at his confident voice and before he could feel pleased with himself, the same man who spoke before approached him a little.

“Who are you?”

“Just tell him that I’m Luhan, he’ll know.”

The young man eyed him closely once more before walking off and Luhan’s eyes followed his form. He was a little short, but he was pretty attractive, Luhan was not going to lie about that.

“Kris gets lots of requests lately…” The other who leaned against the stage mumbled and although Luhan thought the man was just thinking aloud, when he glanced at him he found him staring at him in curiosity. “You’re the second to come here and ask for him this week,” He noted and Luhan knew by default who the other was.

He didn’t know how to reply so he just let the other hang there as he waited for the owner of the club to arrive. The brunette by the stage didn’t talk either and Luhan felt like they had silently agreed on stopping whatever conversations could immerse. Soon enough, the guy who talked to him first came back with two blondes on his tail. Luhan’s eyes looked from one to the other, a little unsure who he was supposed to greet politely and who to ignore when one of them stepped closer and leaned centimeters away from his face, a scowl on his face when he pulled back—he was pretty tall.

“I don’t see anything special about him,” He complained and the other blonde pushed him aside without giving him any attention, making him gasp in disbelief.

“You are Luhan, right?” Luhan only nodded slowly and the blonde passed an arm around his shoulders, guiding him back to the way he had come from. “I have been waiting you for days! I was so astonished by your looks when Jongin showed me a couple pictures of you. You are a true beauty, you know that? I bet a lot would pay to see you live on stage,” The blonde stopped in front of the door, a smirk on his face. “Oh, by the way, I’m Kris, the owner of Sinful Pleasures and” He pushed the door, revealing a huge office “welcome to my place.”

Luhan followed him inside, taking a seat once Kris instructed him. He placed his hands clasped on his lap, his eyes gazing about the fancy room and he could swear that everything in there screamed the word ‘expensive’.

“Alright, so you can come over this afternoon for some training because you’ll need it so you can become a nice dancer and attract people,” Kris began and Luhan’s eyes fell on the blonde. “My best dancer, Yixing, will be training you in choreography and overall dance while my best stripper will help you out with the art of pole dancing,” Luhan almost winced at the way the other presented it. “I really hope we’ll get along well and if anything goes wrong, come to me right away even for the slightest thing. I want to make a perfect stripper out of you because your beauty deserves the attention of many.”

Luhan bobbed his head in understanding. “So, I’ll come by in the afternoon?”

“Yes and I would suggest you stay for a couple hours just to watch the everyday performances. Just so you get an idea of it.”

“Oh, alright,” Luhan nodded again and Kris smiled at him, a nice gummy smile.

“I really look forward to working with you and don’t worry, we have a couple rules which Yixing will tell you later in the day,” Kris stood from his seat behind the heavy desk. “You may go and come by again at 4. Yixing will be alone here and he’ll teach you without any distractions.”

At that moment the door was pushed open, the blonde from before glaring in pure hatred at Kris, and Luhan jerked a little in fear because his eyes were pretty sharp and intimidating. “Why does it take so long? I have been waiting a century behind the door!” The man complained and Kris glanced at Luhan, a smile on his face.

“This is Tao, my boyfriend. Please ignore him, I do it half the time.”

Luhan chuckled lightly but when he felt the glare of the blonde’s aimed at him, he pursed his lips and widened his eyes into an innocent expression. “Kris ge, don’t make fun of me in front of your employees,” He whined and paced quickly to Kris, arms wrapped around the taller man’s waist and a pout playing on his lips as he looked up innocently. “It’s disrespectful and they will think they can do whatever they want with me.”

“Anyways,” Kris exclaimed, looking at Luhan once more. “You are dismissed.”

Luhan bowed his head, leaving with a soft goodbye. Kris seemed nice enough, the other, Tao, was a little too weird for his liking. Only when he was back to the main room he had come down to did he remember that he had no idea who was Yixing or how he even looked like. Glancing about, the others from before were nowhere to be found and Luhan guessed they had already left. Groaning at himself, he his heels and headed for the door of Kris’s office, planning to knock and ask politely. His hand, though froze mid-air when sounds from inside reached his ears and he didn’t want to be delusional but he was almost one hundred percent sure that those sounds were sounds of make out.

Aborting the mission altogether, Luhan rushed off for the stairs and acted as if he had never heard anything in the first place. He marched up the stairs, two at a time and when he finally stepped out of the building, he took in a deep calming breath. If Luhan knew that his first meeting would be like this, he would have begged Jongin to join him for a little more.

Taking in a calming breath, he started off down the road with a faster pace than normal, groaning at the images which formed in his mind without his permission.

**

Luhan entered the white room with a groan, pacing to the bed and placing the bag with chicken on it. Baekhyun didn’t even notice his troubled expression as he grabbed the bag and started going through it. He pulled out the box with the fried chicken and when he opened it, he brought it to his face and inhaled the aroma he had missed so much the past week.

“Sweet lord, thank you for giving me this piece of paradise. I will eat it well!” Baekhyun said with almost tears in his eyes and Luhan plopped in his usual chair, rolling his eyes.

“I was the one sneaking into the hospital with food you should not eat. You should be thanking me!”

“Oh, don’t be an attention-!” Baekhyun managed to say with a whole chicken leg in his mouth. Luhan just gave up the matter and leaned back in his chair, waiting for the younger to finish off his food because he was sure—and it was a fact on its own—that Baekhyun’s attention would not be placed on anywhere except the chicken.

“Are you done?” Luhan asked in boredom after five minutes when most of the chicken had already teleported itself into Baekhyun’s stomach. Baekhyun nodded happily, a wide smile on his face and Luhan grimaced at the pieces of meat between his teeth. The guy had seriously fallen face first into the food and damn, he was all oily and nasty.

“Why? What do you want?” Baekhyun asked over another chicken leg and Luhan just wondered; how.

“I want someone to complain to.”

Baekhyun eyed him, freezing a little in his place and then lowering the half eaten chicken leg in the box. “What’s up? Did Jongin come to your place drunk and again?”

“No, God, no!” Luhan shook his head immediately, the memory of the times the younger had done just that making him scowl.

“Then?”

“I went to talk with that strip club Jongin had mentioned.”

Baekhyun’s interest ceased just then, seeing how he would get no gossip out of it so he continued with his chicken. “So?”

“The place is big, pretty and has that y aura.”

“It’s a strip club, have you been in one before? They’re all like that,” Baekhyun noted and Luhan glared at him.

“Before all this I was with Jongin, and who needs strip clubs when you have him as a lover?”

“I don’t really want to know details about that,” Baekhyun dismissed, shaking his hand with the chicken leg in a ‘no no’ style. “I have enough for a lifetime from Sehun, thank you very much.”

“Speaking of Sehun, has he been by here?”

Baekhyun snorted at the other’s sudden interest. “No and even if he had, I wouldn’t tell you. You’re just getting yourself into troubles the more you keep this obsession with him.”

“I’ll be fine,

Please log in to read the full chapter