Chapter 7

Its you

No One POV

It was already Wednesday and still the same routine at school . You were bored and you just sit at your place . "Hey you know Jinyoung Oppa likes Jae Young Unnie?" You heard some girls whisper . "How'd you know ? Well I have the feeling to" The other girl whispered . You just shrugged then the school bell ringed . Its time for recess . You were going to make your way at the cafeteria when Jinyoung approched you . "Hey Jae Young !" He waved . "Oh hey Jinyoung" . "Emmm where's your friends?" He ask . "They are absent today since they got something to do " You said . "Ohh mind if I accompany you?" He ask . "Huh ? Oh  yeah sure kaja !" 

You guys went to a table after buying food and sit down . "Jae Young ?" Jinyoung said . "Yeah Jin ? Hehe mind if I call you that ?" You said . "Haha I dont mind , call me oppa haha , well you know .. umm my noona wants to see you" He said rubbing his nape . "Jiyoung noona?" You ask . "Yeahh , she wanna thank you for Hae Jun" He said . "Oh ummm why not since im bored today hehe" You said . "Alright then , lets walk to my house together today !" He said . "Oh sure , you always walk yeah to school?" . "Umm not always , when I feel lazy I will ride my motorcycle ." He said 

"Ohhh arraso" You said . The bell ring and you guys went back to your own class . You guys didnt have the same class after that . *SO BORED THE PROFFESOR GIVING LECTURE* you thought . Then the school bell rang and its time to go home . You pack your things and you saw Jinyoung waiting outside your class waiting for  you . 

You guys walk to his house together chatting and laughing together . Not to forget buy ice cream . You two get along together now . You two arrive at his house .

"Im home !!" Jinyoung shouted loudly . You just chuckled watching him and shook your head . "Yahhh no need to scream would ya?" His noona said . "Oh Jae Young hehe annyeong !" She continued . "Eh pretty noona!!" Hae Jun ran to you . "Haha annyeong unnie , eh Hae Jun !!" You beamed . 

"Lets go to the dining room I cooked . This is the sign of thank you" Jiyoung said . "Eh? Well then thank you" You said . Its almost 6 and you have to go home but it was raining heavily suddenly . "Crap its raining" Jinyoung said . "If I have a car I would send you by now but my husband is using" Jiyoung said . "Oh its okay , i'll just wait for awhile" You said . 

"Honey how bout change your clothes first ? Just use my clothes for awhile im sure your not comfortable wearing your school uniform" Jiyoung said . "Umm thats a great idea , thank you unnie" You said and walk to the bathroom and Jiyoung noona gives you a towel , a pair of shorts and a white long sleeve shirt . 

You done showering and dried your hair . It was 7 but the raining still didnt stop . You wanted to call Mr.Lee to pick  you up but the rain its raining cats and dogs and there is a big thunder out there , so you dont want to trouble Mr. Lee , you're afraid something bad might happen in his horrible weather . 

"I guess you have to stay at my house for tonight" Jinyoung said . "Yeah I guess" You sighed . "Lets do our homeworks !" Jinyoung beamed . "Great idea" You flash a smile . *THAT SMILE D: MY POOR HEART OTL* Jinyoung thought

You two start doing your homeworks . "Jae Young how do we do this?" Jinyoung said scratching his head . "Oh wait" You said and scooted your chair closer to him which makes his heartbeat go faster . *GYAAA STOP BEATING ALREADY HEART* He thought . 

"Here its like this ........" You explained , he actually know how to do it , but he just pretend he dont because he want to see you upclose . While you were explaining you didnt notice he was staring at you for a long time until you finish explain . "So understand?" You ask . "Emmm yeah thanks!" he said , you just smile . Jiyoung noona look at you both in the study room and chuckle to her self . 

After done homework you and Jinyoung played with Hae Jun , Hae Jun seems to be treating you like his own noona , you had fun with im until its 10 pm already . "I should get to sleep" You said . "Yeah we should' Jinyoung said . "Ok then , Jae Young sleep at the guest room" Jiyoung said . You went to the guest room and sleep peacefully .

While outside . "I see what you did there dongsaeng" Jiyoung noona flash an evil grin . "What did I do ?" He ask innocently . "You pretend you dont know the question are'nt you dummy?" She ask . "Ehe , hehehhehe" He grinned . His noona just shook her head and smile .