Finale.

A Little Too Stupid

Conceal. Don't feel. Don't let them know.

Amazing.

It's amazing how a song could perfectly fit the situation he is currently in. For days, it has been his theme song. But today, he just want to rip out s' voices to stop them from singing it. It was not entirely the group's voice. The voices particularly involves his closest friend and his closest friend's close friend. No, it's not their voices that unnerves him. It's the thought that the two of them are together right now.

Jaebeom could not help but groan loudly at Jinyoung and Mark's loud noise. He doesn't want to call it singing as long as Mark's reciting it. If it's just Jinyoung, then it's singing. But it's not. It's Jinyoung AND Mark after all. And in no way he can tolerate the two of them together always.

He's jealous. He could not help but feel jealous. 

He's jealous of Mark because he is...well, Mark. He's more handsome, he's got a lot of fans. He doesn't sing well, but his rapping skills are enough to melt their IGOT7s. And above it all, Jaebeom thinks Jinyoung is too fond of him nowadays. To think that they were together for the longest time, he could not see any reason for Jinyoung to change his heart oh-so-quick and be best friends with the new guy.

It's wrong, he knows. It's wrong enough to think of ripping Mark's throat, which is older than him. It's wrong to feel that way especially since he is the leader but how could he not be this way when the one he likes dearly goes over to another member and practically jumps on him. Oh...so it is exposed.

Apparently, Im Jae Beom, 21, leader and lead vocalist of GOT7, likes Park Jin Young. No, not JYP but Junior. No. Jr. But Jaebeom loves calling him with his real name as much as he likes Jinyoung.

A knock on his door pulls him out of his reverie.

"Jaebeom hyung! Dinner is ready!" Jinyoung called from the outside. Jaebeom rushes out of his room to eat dinner with s. He sat on his usual seat, opposite Jinyoung.

Like a family, the GOT7 members talked about their day. They weren't together all day because today was their day off. Jackson, the hyper one he is, starts telling the members about his day. He watched f(x)'s performance live today because his friend, Amber, persuades him. And for him, it's worth it because f(x) is "superbly dazzling and awesome", as Jackson likes to put it out. Yugyeom and Bambam played with the XBox all day, with Yugyeom losing everytime because Bambam is apparently hurt by the news they received not long ago. Youngjae has nothing to say because he just slept the day through and there's Jinyoung and Mark flirting in front of Jaebeom. 

Jaebeom tries his hardest to stop himself from tearing away these people while still in front of their dinner. So he just clears his throat loudly and finished his food. He stood up and silently bid his friends good night. The members looked at him weirdly. It isn't Jaebeom's style to leave the table after finishing his food. Often times, he would sit back on his chair and listen and comment on what the others are saying. But the members got a little taken aback because Jaebeom only does that when he's upset or angry. Since they knew Jaebeom has been stressing himself for his new composition, the members took it as Jaebeom is a little upset about it. If only they knew...

Trying to take his mind off of Jinyoung, Jaebeom starts surfing the internet. He opened Google and searched for GOT7. Wrong move.

One of the top results from the said website was a blog about JinMark. Jaebeom, as curious as he is to see what the fans say about Jinyoung and Mark, opened the link. 

On the side bar is the blog's author's profile. One of the lines caught Jaebeom's eyes.

"Jr is handsome. Mark is beautiful. Handsome and beautiful are meant to be together. And my precious JinMark is born!"

"Shipper huh," Jaebeom rolls his eyes and browsed the blog. Posted on it are pictures of Jinyoung and Mark together. There are pictures of them at the airport walking beside each other, seating beside each other during interviews, and just looking and smiling at each other at random times. Jaebeom closed his laptop harshly before groaning loudly.

"Hyung, why don't you just tell Jinyoung hyung that you're jealous of him and Mark?" a voice said while he was whining.

"What? Who's jealous? What are you even saying Youngjae?" Jaebeom asked, sounding defensive over everything.

"Whatever hyung. I'm sleeping, good night!" Youngjae said, last two words pronounced in English. Jaebeom chuckled at Youngjae's pronunciation of the English phrase. He went over to Youngjae's bed and sits on it.

"Youngjaeyah, am I this obvious?" he squirms on his seat. Youngjae shrugged and turned to his side, yawning. 

"Yah! Are you that sleepy?" Jaebeom complained. "You have been sleeping the whole day and you still want to sleep!?" 

"Whatever hyu--," Youngjae was cut with his words when Jaebeom pulled him up and tickled his sides. He laughed until he was breathless and Jaebeom was too tired to continue tickling. It was his turn to tickle Jaebeom when he has calmed down. 

Since Jaebeom was near the edge of his bed, Youngjae was pulled down when the other rolled out of bed when he tickled him. They were on the floor, Jaebeom under him when their door opened.

Jinyoung saw Jaebeom and Youngjae from the door. He walked to their room because he heard something fall. He just didn't thought it was a person and that those persons were in a rather indecent position. Jinyoung stood at the door, wide eyes opened, and jaw dropping at the sight. When he finally caught himself, he apologized to the two and scurried away, leaving the door open.

Youngjae snickered and smirked. 

"Good night hyungee," he teased.

Still surprised by Jinyoung's sudden entrance, Jaebeom muttered a low but audible good night to his little brother.

Jinyoung and Jaebeom haven't slept a wink that night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaebeom and Jinyoung coincidentally went outside of their room at the same time, early in the morning, the next day. Groggy-eyed and a little sleepy from lack of sleep, Jaebeom bumped into Jinyoung on the way to the kitchen. It isn't a hard shove but Jinyoung stumbled a little from his place. Being the caring hyung he is, he goes over to Jinyoung to ask if he bumped him a little too hard, now fully awake. Jaebeom apologized and Jinyoung said that it was okay. 

Jinyoung sounds a little too stiff, and a little too bland. And his face looks a little more than stuffed. That's what Jaebeom noticed when Jinyoung gets his apron from the right side and wore it to start preparing breakfast for everyone. And Jaebeom asks himself why is Jinyoung a little too distant from him today.

"Good morning Jaebeom and Jinyoung!" a big, husky, and very manly voice boomed inside the kitchen. Jaebeom groans inwardly while Jinyoung looks at him and a thousand-watt smile shows on his face. Jaebeom looks at Jinyoung weirdly and a little too hurt. To help the two from facing his wrath, Jaebeom calmed himself down and walked out of the room, cup of coffee in hand. He was in front of his shared room with Youngjae when he heard the melodious laugh from the kitchen.

He's a little more than jealous of that. How could Jinyoung laugh, beam, and just be Jinyoung when it is Mark with him? Why does Jinyoung sounds so distant, bland, and stiff when he talks to him?

Not taking anymore of this bull, as he calls it, Jaebeom hurried over to the kitchen and slammed his cup down on the table. Both Jinyoung and Mark looked very surprised at the sudden noise the other made.

Jaebeom looked at Mark first, then he drifted his eyes to Jinyoung. Jinyoung has his lips slightly parted from the shock. 

'How could I even get mad at you if you're looking that cute?' Jaebeom thought, and groans a little too loud for the two boys to hear.

"If you're going to flirt with each other, keep it down early in the morning. Everyone's still asleep," Jaebeom said quietly, but anger evident in his voice.

"W-we're not fl-," Jinyoung cut off Mark's sentence.

"What is it to you? What if I flirt with others? Huh? Tell me what is it to you?!" Jinyoung half-yelled, controlling his voice. Mark just stood there and shrugged his shoulders, quietly slipping out of the kitchen and into Jackson's room. It's just another jealousy problem the two is facing.

"You know what it is to me, Park Jin Young! How could you smile like that to Mark but not to me!? How could you talk so distant to me when you talk to Mark like you have that something?!" 

Cue Girls' Day's "Something".

"TURN THAT GODDAMN ALARM NOW, BAMBAM." And the music vanishes. 

"I'm not allowed to flirt while you?" Jinyoung snickers, "You're in that indecent position yesternight! With Youngjae! Do you think I like to see you like that with others?!" 

"Do you know what you're talking about Jinyoung?? Do you know what really happens with me and Youngjae in that room the previous night? Are you there before I fell out of my bed and do you hear what we're talking about? NO! But you! You parade yourself flirting with another man! What? Random smiles and holding hands with Mark? Choosing to sit beside Mark during interviews? And smiling at him lovingly?!" Jaebeom pushed himself to say his feelings. Jinyoung was lost. He couldn't say anything. So he abandons his cooking and walks towards Jaebeom. He held his face and punched him a little too soft. Jinyoung smiles at him.

"And so it works. Thank you Mark hyung!" he shouted from the kitchen to wherever Mark is.

"What? What works?" Jaebeom asked. He was lost.

"The jealousy thingy."

"What," Jaebeom deadpanned. Jinyoung steps a little forward to him and hugged Jaebeom.

"Ahhh, I miss you," Jinyoung said. Jaebeom rolls his eyes and groans inwardly. 

"Don't change the topic Park Jin Young. Tell me why are you that close with Mark hyung!" he half-shouted.

"You've been drowning yourself from all those compositions that you don't have time for me now," he answered.

"Babo," Jaebeom said, and hugged Jinyoung back.

"You know that I love you more than those compositions right? You just have to go over in my room and I'll ditch that for you," he continued and smiled at Jinyoung. Jinyoung smiled.

"Jaebeom-ee hyung," Jinyoung said. Jaebeom hummed in response, taking in the scent of Jinyoung. It has been days since he last did this.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Jinyoung-ee," Jaebeom pinched his cheeks and kissed him fully on his lips.

"Something's burning hyungs. And I don't need those sweet kissing thingy in the morning," Yugyeom groaned.