Ugly Duckling's Transformation (part 2)

My Bestfriend's Promise

______ and Jihyun arrived at Salvie Kim's Salon. 

"Yah Jihyun, what are we doing here? Perhaps, you're having your nails done?" _____ asked confused as they went inside.

"nu-uh. I'm doing you a makeover, ______." Jihyun smiled at _______ and a hairstylist approaches them.

"MAKEOVER??!" ______ was startled. "but why? You didn't even asked for my opinion, though" 

"shhh. stop talking, _______." she put her fingers on ______'s mouth.

"Unnie, please make her the most beautiful girl in Korea.. or i mean, in the WORLD." Jihyun and the hairstylist named Salvie chuckled.

"Okay dear" Salvie said smiling. "kaja?" 

"uhmm, i don't know if i'll--"

"OH YES, SHE'LL GO.. RIGHT, ______?" Jihyun interrupted _____'s statement.

"_______, I'll just go to the ice cream shop. I'll get back later, arasseo?" Jihyun told _______.

"yeah." ______ faked smiled.

 

(ICE CREAM SHOP)

While Jihyun is eating her strawberry-flavored ice cream, he heard a familiar voice behind her.

"Jihyun-ssi, why are you here?" the man said .

"Oh, Ryeowook-oppa! annyeong~" Jihyun smiled. she patted the chair beside her signalling him to sit down.

"What are you doing here... alone?"  Ryeowook asked as he sat on the chair.

" ah, I have ______ with me. she's at Salvie Kim's. having her makeover" She said. "want some? I'll treat you" She added.

"ah, no thanks. anyways, you told me that ______ is having her makeover at Salvie Kim's? Wow, that's great!"

"Yeah, I know right. :) You're here alone too?" Jihyun asked as she eat the ice cream cone.

"Uhmm, no. I have the whole group with me.. We're having a group date." Ryeowook joked.

"haha, I see" Jihyun chuckled.

Their conversation was interrupted when Ryeowook's phone rang.

"Oh, excuse me Jihyun-ssi.. I'll just answer this."

"sure, go ahead" Jihyun smiled.

 

"Yoboseyo?"

"Yah wookie, we're waiting here outside the movie theater.. Just incase you forgot already, we're going to watch a movie." Sungmin said.

"oh, i'm sorry. I just met an old friend so we talked about stuffs. I'll be there in a minute." Ryeowook hung up.

He went to Jihyun who was busily eating her 3rd round of strawberry ice cream.

"Mianhae Jihyun-ah, I have to go. the group's waiting for me. see you whenever? haha." Ryeowook bid his farewell.

"Oh, sure. keep safe" Jihyun smiled.

Ryeowook left and Jihyun decided to go back to the salon to check on ______.

 

(SALVIE KIM'S SALON)

-YOUR POV-

I was sitting on a chair while the hairdresser here is styling, more particularly, curling my hair. I asked her name to break the silence. Sheez, I really hate the smell of beauty salons and parlors.

"Uhmm, annyeong haseyo~ What's your name?" I asked.

"Oh, annyeong. I'm Salvie. The owner of this salon." She said smiling. "How about yours?" She added

"ah, I'm _______. "

"Oh.. still a student?"

"Yeah."

"Where? and What course?"

"BS ECE. in KyungHee University."

"Wow, you're studying in a prestigious school huh..  I styled so many students from KHU, they're not the same as you."

"hihi, yeah? I'm just a simple girl, unnie. I just entered KHU coz I was given a scholarship" I said nonchalantly.

"Wow, a scholar in KHU. nice.I guess, it's hard to cope up with the people there, is it?"

"kinda. haha.. Hmm, how long will this last?" I asked her. I feel kinda bored.

"30 minutes, my dear. Just relax and read this. I'll do the rest. I'll make you pretty" Salvie unnie told me as she handed me a magazine.

*after 30 mins*

"Wow, _______, you look pretty with your hairstyle!" Jihyun said as she touches my hair.

"really? Do you think it is? But I feel awkward with my hair. I'm not used to long curly hair, you know" I pouted at what I said.

-END OF YOUR POV-

 

Different-lengths-classic-curly-hairstyl

[_______'s NEW HAIRSTYLE]

 

-JIHYUN'S POV-

I left the ice cream house and went to Salvie Kim's to see if _______ is done already. and to my surprise, I saw her, SHE'S SO PRETTY. before was a dry and frizzy hair but now, it was a long curly hair with side swept bangs. After I complimented her, I payed the bills and thanked the Senior hairstylist/owner, Salvie Kim.

I dragged _______ to the Optical Shop. She's shocked.

"Yah Jihyun, what are we doing here??" She said.

"Can't you see, _______. We're buying a contact lens for you to remove that stupid glasses of yours." I said pointing to her eyeglasses.

"REMOVE?"

"YEAH, remove. so, let's go inside."

We went inside and the saleslady approached us.

"Hi ma'am. Welcome to "LOOK at your BEST optical shop". She smiled. "What color of lens do you want?"

"Yah _______. choose a color. hurry!" I said to her.

"uhmm, I want that one." She said pointing to the hazel-nut colored contact lens.

G201%2Bbrown3.JPG

[THE CONTACT LENS]

 

The saleslady told ______ to remove her eyeglasses and put the contact lens. So, she did. I handed a mirror to her. 

"WOW _______. SO PRETTY!" I told her. She blushed at the compliment.

"Gomawo~"

"I'm sure, the whole SuperJunior will fall inlove with you" 

"YAH! I'm not doing this to catch their attention, arasseo? Aish." She hissed.

"Arasseo, you're doing this so people won't hit on you again. So don't frown, you'll be ugly again" I joked on her.

I payed the bills and we left.

 

"Can we go home now? I'm feeling tired." _______ complained.

"NO. not yet. we're done with your hair, done removing those ugly glasses of yours, so, our next stop is, THE DEPARTMENT STORE. Let's buy clothes." I and ______ went to the 2nd floor.

-END OF JIHYUN'S POV-

 

(DEPARTMENT STORE)

"hmm, Jihyun, what are you doing?"

"Isn't it obvious? I'm choosing clothes for you to try on." Jihyun said while her eyes were glued on the rack of clothes.

"Just sit over there. I'll call you if I'm done choosing your clothes"

_______ did what Jihyun told her. She just sit there and waited. Minutes after, "_____! come here! try these on." ______ heard Jihyun said so she went near her.

She went inside a fitting room and after a minute, she went out.

korean-dresses-y-cute-temperament-v-n

[THE DRESS]

 

_______ was really pretty with the y cute temperament V Neck Dress shirt she was wearing. 

"WOW, you're gorgeous. can I get your number, miss?" Jihyun joked on ______.

"Haha, silly!" ______ looked into the mirror. She too was stunned at what she saw.

"Is this really me?" _____ said while eyeing her back.

"who else? haha. You're beautiful even before, _____. but you just prefer to be the NERDY GIRL that's why you didn't expect that you'll be this pretty."

"Uhmm, what are we gonna do now?" ____ asked

"We're just gonna pay for that and go home" Jihyun grabbed _____'s wrist as they head to the cashier.

_____ can see people looking at her. She suddenly felt awkwardness.

"Jihyun, it's too awkward. people keep on staring at me."

"Let them. What's important is to pay these, right?" Jihyun said as she gave her credit card to the cashier.

Jihyun and _____ went back to _____'s apartment after paying all those clothes ____ tried on.

 

(APARTMENT)

"At last! We're home!" Jihyun said as she sat down the sofa.

"Yah Jihyun are you sure you're going to sleep here?" 

'Yes, of course!" I already informed my parents and they allowed me. We can go to school together tomorrow too!"

"Geurae? aren't you tired? Let's go and sleep." ______ said as they walked towards _____ bed.

 

They just have a conversation while laying down on _______'s bed.

"Yah _____-ah, tomorrow, everyone will be stunned by your beauty!"

"Yeah, maybe, everyone will not believe that an ugly nerd before will be a cutie girl  now. hahaha" ____ laughed.

"Yes, and prove them who you really are."

"RIGHT, and I promise to myself that those 3 girls will never underestimate me again" ____ smirked and yawned.

"Goodnight Jihyun-ah. sweet dreams!"

"Goodnight too _____. sweet dreams also!"

 

 

---

YEAH UPDATE! :)

gosh, i really in naming fictional stores. lol. forgive meeee. *90 degree bow*

SO, HOW WAS IT??

 

WE'RE GOING TO REVEAL FISHY SOOOOOOOON. JUST WAIT __Hae Shippers. :D

-JellyKyu27