Second Fireworks...

Second Fireworks...
♮ ♮ ♮


Kyuhyun read every entry in Yesung's diary and Kyuhyun now sure and knows that Yesung really does love him.
Each sentence wrotes how Yesung love Kyuhyun. Each entry shows how Yesung happy to spend his day with Kyuhyun. How Yesung were always sure that even though they were angry with each other it wont be last long; it will only last for one or two days, because they can't live without each other.

Kyuhyun cried, he cried all night long without even stopping. That was when the silly routine of Kyuhyun started.
Kyuhyun started to pray. He pray every night and day to God to turn back the time and begging so he will have another chance to tell Yesung how much he love him.
Kyuhyun already does that regularly for two in a half months.

Kyuhyun knows how silly it sounds, there are no one and nothing could turn back the time, but for this time he believes. He doesn't know how it will work but he believes in it.
He just needs the second chance...

♮ ♮ ♮

It's a new day.
Kyuhyun sit up on his bed and starts to pray:

Dear God.
Please turn back the time. I want to show Yesung that he isn't alone, that I'm always here, that I love him, that I believe him. I want to put everything right, I want to fulfill what I'd promised to him. Please, please, give me a second chance. It doesn't matter if you will take my soul at the end or how I should pay it, but please... give me those chance.
Amen.


He get up from his bed.
He takes a shower and cry while remembering when he and Yesung played in a shower and made Yesung hurt his own waist, but at the end they were laughing.
He put his shirt and prepare his clarinet.
He makes his coffee and sandwich and cry when he remember how Yesung would put weird things in his sandwich and innocently said I just want to try and give you new things but well, at the end Kyuhyun still eat it and the taste isn't that bad.
Then he starts his day with his bloodshot eyes.

The school has ended and he sigh then he decide to go to the coffee shop near mid city. The coffee shop where he and Yesung agreed to had their date on that day when Kyuhyun found Yesung is in Siwon's embrace.
In the middle of his walks, he stopped and eyes wide. He see the exactly same scene: Yesung hugged Siwon.
He blinks.
Does my mind plays trick on me?

Kyuhyun approach them, “Yesung?”
Yesung startle, he push Siwon's body lightly and look at Kyuhyun, “Kyu...I...not...”
Kyuhyun touch Yesung's cheek, “Ar...are...are you real?”
Yesung hang his head low, “I...I'm sorry...b..but..it wasn't like what you're thinking. Really.”
Kyuhyun shook his head and the tears start to form in his eyes, “I..I mean, do..do you alive?”
Now Yesung is confused, “I...I am...b..but...” Yesung doesn't finish his sentence when Kyuhyun hugs him tight and cry, “Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God. Please don't go away, please, please...
Yesung blinking his eyes, he is seriously confused, “I...I'm not...”

After a while, Kyuhyun finish his crying session, he look at Yesung and ask that day's date and Yesung answer it with the date when Kyuhyun exactly broke up with Yesung.
Kyuhyun smile. God answer his prayers.
Thank you God...

Kyuhyun intertwined his hand with Yesung's small hands, how I miss this so bad, “Now, shall we continue our date?”
Yesung confusedly nods, he doesn't have any idea about Kyuhyun's behavior at all.

“Kyu...before...it didn't mean anything, okay?” Yesung said because feel bad getting caught hugging another man by his boyfriend.
Kyuhyun smile and nods, “I know.”
“I...I need to tell you something...” Yesung said nervously.
“Don't be afraid, just tell me. I promise I wont leave you after I know it.” Kyuhyun said confidently because he knows what is Yesung wanted to say.
Yesung rise his eyebrow, “Really? Are you sure?”
Kyuhyun nods, “You don't believe me? I wont! Just tell me...”
“I...I...I have a heart cancer...” then a slight silence.

Kyuhyun smile, “That? I know...”
Yesung get shock, “H..how?”
Kyuhyun look at Yesung and caressing his cheeks, “I just know, I know everything about you. I wont leave you, we can fight this together.”
Yesung starts to sniff, “I hate to know how corny you can be.” and Kyuhyun chuckled, I miss this.

♮ ♮ ♮

Kyuhyun really take a good care of his second chance.
He always be in Yesung side every time he could.
“Baby!!” Kyuhyun almost shouts while panting.
“Welcome, why are you panting?” Yesung asked.
“I was running.” Kyuhyun answer while walks up to Yesung's bed and gives Yesung hair a kiss.
“Why are you running? I don't want you to lose your breath.”
Kyuhyun grins, “I just wanna quickly see you.” and kiss Yesung's cheek.

He always be there when Yesung does each therapy.
“Kyu, you should go teaching... I don't want you to get suspended by the school principal.”
Kyuhyun shook his head while caressing Yesung's hair, “School principal knows and I don't want to leave you alone to do the hurtful therapy.”
Yesung smiled cutely, “Then, do you want to go with me inside the therapy room? Are you brave enough?”
“Sure. I don't know I can handle to see you suffer or not but I need to keep you strong by being there and show you that I always here with you anything happens.” and their lips meet.

He always be there when Yesung woke up and give good morning kisses.
Yesung's eyes flutter open, “Good morning, sleepy head.” Kyuhyun kiss Yesung's right eye and Yesung smile.
“Good morning...” Yesung replied with his broken morning voice.
Kyuhyun smile, “Should we brush our teeth?”
Yesung thinks, “If you think your mouth is clean enough then we don't need it. But I prefer to have a clean mouth to be kissed.”
Kyuhyun chuckled, “Okay, wait here, I will take the basket, water, and our tooth brush.”

He always be there when Yesung wants to sleep and give good night kisses, even added something special.
“It's getting late, you should sleep.” Kyuhyun said and Yesung nods.
Yesung pats half of his bed, Kyuhyun laugh then sleep besides Yesung.
Yesung giggle and snuggle his body in Kyuhyun warm embrace, “Can I have a lullaby?”
“Don't you always be the one who always sang a lullaby for me?” Kyuhyun amused.
Yesung pout like a child, “But this time I want you to sing me a lullaby.”
Kyuhyun chuckle and kiss Yesung's pout, “Anything...” then Kyuhyun sing, his calm shooting voice filling the room and also Yesung's heart and ears.
Not long after Kyuhyun finished the song, Kyuhyun could feel Yesung's steady breath and soft snore then Kyuhyun smile and kiss Yesung's nose, “Good night.” and embrace Yesung even closer.

He always there when Yesung's nose or lungs or mouth produce bloods and he always be the one who swipe and clean Yesung up.
“Don't do it, this is my job or at least let me help you.” one of the nurse said.
Kyuhyun glaring the nurse, “Shut up and get out. I'd learn and know how to clean this up, so just let me do it.”
Yesung shook his head lightly, “Just let her do it, Kyu. You shouldn't do this.” Yesung said weakly.
“No! I want to take care of you even in the smallest things! I can do this.” Kyuhyun said stubbornly and gently wipe the towel in Yesung's nose and mouth to clean the bloods.
“But...it's dirty...”
“As I know there are no dirty parts in you, everything is good, everything are beautiful.”
Yesung couldn't hold his tears and reach for Kyuhyun's hand, “W..what did I do to deserve this from you?”
Kyuhyun stop his wiping thing and smile, “You did, you gave, you do, you give everything that are worth more than this.”

They get through everything together. Everything means every single thing and they couldn't feel more happy than that. Being there for each other, showing how much they love and need each other is the most wonderful thing they ever feel.
Nothing could beat how they feel content and complete when they are in each other embrace.

♮ ♮ ♮

Then, it comes into that important day.
Kyuhyun found one of the biggest advertisement that shows the city will have the biggest fireworks event in the city in a whole life time for the 50th city anniversary. The fireworks will be twelve minutes long and it will comes from the city tower and in the middle of the sea.

“Kyu, I wanna go! I wanna go!!!! WE should go! You had promised!!!” Yesung cried childishly and tugging Kyuhyun's shirt until it almost ripped apart.
“We should have Siwon's permission.” Kyuhyun said.
“Okay! I will convince him and I will show him my puppy eyes! It will works, right? Right?!?!!!!!”
Kyuhyun laugh and pinch Yesung's fluffy cheeks, “It will works, Sungie...”

After Siwon gave them the permission, Kyuhyun directly charter one of the cruise, the best cruise. But Kyuhyun feel a sting in his heart, the time is become nearer and Kyuhyun is scared.
Scared to lost his heart once again.

♮ ♮ ♮

The city is really really crowded on the city anniversary fireworks day. Kyuhyun never knows that this city has those huge amount of people until that day. At 06:00PM Kyuhyun and Yesung get into the cruise and drive the cruise until the middle of the sea. There are many cruises in the middle of the sea because besides the fireworks event, the government also has the cruise light event after the fireworks. All the people who has and order cruises are gather together in the sea and do whatever they like in their own cruise waiting for the fireworks to start at 08:00PM.

“May I have a little dance?” Kyuhyun asked and open his right palm.
“My pleasure.” Yesung smiled and reached Kyuhyun's hand.
They just do a simple dance, well not exactly a dance. They just standing and hugs each other so dearly and moving their body slightly to follow the slow beat from the orchestra classical music that's played from the CD player.

Breathing each other scents. Feeling each other heart beats. Hugging each other body.
Surrounded by the beautiful city night lights that are also mirrored in the dark water of the sea while they should feel the chill of night winds that they couldn't because of each other warmth.

“Kyu...”
“Hmm...”
“You are my first love which is great...”
The dance continue, “...but you are also will be my last love which is perfect.”
Kyuhyun bury his face in Yesung's hair and smile, “Me too...”
“But now I'm scared... I want this to be last long, Kyu...”
Kyuhyun tighten his arms around Yesung, “I know, me either. For now..just close your eyes and everything will be alright...”
Then Yesung does it, he close his eyes and he knows: everything will be alright, as long Kyuhyun is there, as long they know they love each other.

“I just wonder, if in that time, when you found me with Siwon and you've got misunderstanding. What will happen between us?” Yesung asked wondering.
Kyuhyun startle suddenly remembers, “I don't want to know it. It will be my biggest mistakes and regret.”
Yesung chuckle, “Really? Probably tonight I will be with someone else who is willing to go with me, am I? And I'm sure you couldn't find me.”
Kyuhyun remember that before he saw Yesung, “Yes you maybe with someone else, but I could find you. You don't know, do you? That in the crowded place, my eyes will always search for you.”
Yesung hit Kyuhyun's back lightly, “Stop being so corny, will you?”
Kyuhyun grins, “Oh, I could feel your teeth in my shirt. Don't you dare laughing because you love this corny man after all.”
Yesung nods in Kyuhyun's chest, “So much in love.”
Kyuhyun kiss Yesung's forehead, “We should get our dinner.” and Yesung nods.
After dinner, they just stay outside the cruise and admiring the beautiful city lights.

♮ ♮ ♮

The fireworks started.
The city tower and the sea blow up a really huge colorful fireworks. Every one cheering. Yellow, blue, pink, green, purple.
They can hear every cheer from another boat even the cheer from the city. Everyone's gaze is fixed in the fireworks, but not for Kyuhyun. His gaze is fixed with one creature that he love the most.

The fireworks lights are beautifully shows and matched in Yesung's beautiful admiring face. It's so painfully beautiful which make Kyuhyun hold his breath twice because this time he see it in front of his eyes, in a really really short distance.

Kyuhyun holds Yesung's small hands and pull Yesung's head to rest in his shoulder, “Isn't this your simple wish? I hold your hands and you can rest your head in my shoulder.”
“How did you know? I remember I told you that I want to watch fireworks but not the holding hands and resting head things.” Yesung asked incredulously.
Kyuhyun put his head above Yesung's head, “I told you. I know everything about you.”

The fireworks still painting the night sky and Yesung smiled, “I love you.”
Kyuhyun smiled, “I love you too, but one thing is missing.”
“What is that?” Yesung asked and put his head up.
“This.” Kyuhyun said and kiss Yesung's lips.
Just an innocent kiss in the middle of the fireworks.

“Become more romantic, isn't it?” Kyuhyun teased after the kiss.
Yesung blushing hard but then laugh, “You really know everything about me.” and Kyuhyun laugh.

♮ ♮ ♮

Yesung get into the ICU and Kyuhyun knows this time will come that Yesung still should go but this time Siwon call his name to enter the ICU.

Yesung is hardly breathing.
Kyuhyun hold those small cold hands and couldn't hold his tears anymore, “I...love...you...”
Kyuhyun heard those small whimper and Kyuhyun nods. He put his mouth close to Yesung's ear and I say, “I know. I love you too, so much.”
Yesung smile even though it's hard. Kyuhyun also smile, he caress Yesung's hair softly, “S...sleep...and...please wait for me...”
Yesung nods weakly and close his eyes.

♮ ♮ ♮

He enter Yesung's apartment again just to remind him for every single memories they had shared together.
The couch where they laugh, sleeping, sitting, and battling either to choose TV programs or trying hard to win for the PSP game.
The dining room where Yesung ever almost burned the whole apartment because he forgot to turn off the stope when he wanted to cook for Kyuhyun.
The bathroom where Yesung tried hard to teach his three beloved turtles how to swim but end up each turtle almost get killed which made Kyuhyun laughed until he can't feel his stomach anymore and Yesung pouting like a lost child and didn't want to talk to Kyuhyun for two days.
The bedroom where they showed their love and affection towards each other.

Kyuhyun finds a book with turtle as the cover under Yesung's pillow. He open and read it. That is when he cries again.
But this time, he cries because Yesung isn't there anymore but he feels happy for every single days that he had spend, that he didn't regret.
That he didn't let Yesung alone. That he let Yesung knows how much he love him. That he didn't walk away. That he was there when and fight the illness together.
This time he cried but his lips put a smile.

20xx 0x 0x

It has been a long time since I wrote in you, am I? Do you miss me?

Four months in the hospital is bad, really bad. I'm so bored and the therapy is ouch! Really really ouch!!
I'm so thankful that Siwon is a really good doctor and best friend. Donghae and Eunhyuk are also come if they have time and make my room more noisy and lifer. Kyuhyun is my awesome boyfriend!!

Kyuhyun is always with me. He give me good morning and good night kisses. He sang me a lullaby. He even clean me up. I don't know what should I say, really. He is awesome, unbelievable!! I love him more and more and more and more...

Today, Siwon got really angry...
I really want to go and watch the fireworks for city anniversary but after some convincing and thanks to my puppy eyes specialization, Siwon finally let me out! Yeay!

Kyuhyun chartered one boat so we can watch the fireworks from the sea more clearly. I never knew this city could be that crowded.  After four months get isolated in the hospital room, I was so happy to saw those crowded. Kyuhyun asked me for a dance, a simple dance just where I could hug him and smell his gentle scent. I love it how he buried his face in my hair, how I could feel his heart beats against me.

It was a really beautiful fireworks. Oh my God!! It was awesome and colorful. I was left speechless.

I am so happy my only simple wish come true. I can watch those beautiful fireworks with Kyuhyun. He hold my hands and prevent my hands getting cold from the night air. Then he put my head in his shoulder waiting until the fireworks start. He did that! I don't even know where he knew my wish. Then I said, “I love you” and he said “I love you too.”. And do you know? We kissed in the middle of the fireworks!!!!!

Don't you know how romantic is that?!?!
I thought I'm gonna die right there!! Seriously!! Because my heart beats ally, I can't even control it! I believe I've got heart attack disease rather than heart cancer...

Kyuhyun fulfill his promise and oh my God, he gave me more than he promised!!

I love him...
If I die, I will never regret my life. I will never regret my decision to let him filling my life because he is the best only thing that God gave me. I love him. I love Kyuhyun, so so much. And I know he love me. He love me more than I do, I know it from everything he had done to me each passing days. Thank you Kyuhyun for loving me so much more...

This time I will be the one who make a (silent) promise, that if I die, I will wait for Kyuhyun, even if I meet the most handsome, kind, smart angels in heaven, I wont fall for them, I will patiently wait for Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun has filled his promise, so I will make sure that I will fill this promise of mine.

Ah~ I need to go back to hospital now because if not Siwon will be frantic and angry with us in the hospital and anyway I can't let Kyuhyun waiting in the living room for the whole time. I just want to know how my apartment, my turtles and my diary is going when I'm not around. I think you all hold on pretty good. Thanks to Kyuhyun to spend his time for taking care, he is the best of the best...

Anyway, I think this will be my last entry. So, this is a goodbye?

Yesung