Rumor

May our love bloom?

Chapter 1 - Rumor

"Wow!! Jihyun unnie,your cooking is the best!!! " The maknae, Sohyun exclamied while munching the breakfast that Jihyun made, the others gave a thumbs up. Jiyun just smile at their cuteness. The others still having their st except Hyuna who is checking her phone. " Hyuna ah~~ Hyuna....." Jihyun said. Hyuna is too concentrate on her phone she didn't notice Jihyun is calling her, she is stalking a boy through Instagram and she keep smiling on her own. Wow, he's quite cute though. The members had noticed her and smirking at each others.

Suddenly!!

All of them attack by tickling her. "OMG!! Unnie, Sohyun stop it! OMG!" Hyuna laughing and laying on the floor. Then, Jiyoon snatched her phone away. "Unnie! Gimme back my phone!" "Wow! Who's the hot guy?"Jihyun said. "Ermmm... BigBadBoii?! Wow, he had a strange name."Jiyoon said, raising her eyebrown. Gayoon was sitting next to her smack her head and pinch her cheeks, "Stalker much!" "Ouch!!! Gayoon unnie!! Pain!" Hyuna whined. "It's your fault" "It's not my fault, I'm just looking at his photo!" The two of them keep on fighting in a funny way which made their members laugh. Sohyun almost spilled her juice on the floor."Aigoo, Aigoo, Quick, finsh your breakfast. I have something to tell you guys." Jihyun said wiping her tears away and holding her stomach.

[After breakfast]
"Girls, come here! I have a great news!" Jihyun said. "We're going to study in Cube High!! Yeah!!" They just watching Jihyun blankly and give her a so-what's-the-problem-look. Jihyun clicked her tougue, cleared her troat and tell them everthing about Cube High. "Wow!! Daebak!! Are you sure we can be the first girl group who debut in Cube High?" Sohyun said. "Of course, we can!" the leader gave her a fighting pose. "By the way, when is the date of the audition?" Hyuna asked. "Aish!! You're such a granny" Jiyoon said. "Sorry~~~" Hyuna pouted. That little Hyuna, she's so forgetful. -.-/// "Next month."Gayoon replied. "So that's our reason to study in Cube High?" Sohyun said. OMG! I'm so excited. KYA~~~ "Ermm, kinda~" Jihyun replied and giving them a eye smile.

"So let's do our best to become idols!" Jihyun said giving them ancouragement. She put her hand in front and the others start stacking up, to do the hwaiting cheer. Before they do, Jihyun as a leader she gave a speech. "This is our chance to achieve our goal, do not miss the big opportunity which is just in front our eyes. That's a waste if we practice a lot like idols did and didn't show our talent out. So, girls are you ready?" The four of them nodded. "Let's do this together to the end! We're 4minute! Hwaiting!"


[At Cube High]

All of the students are gossiping about the rumor that there will be 5 students transfer to their school tommorow. The male students are very excited, they wish they're girls, and the girls of course, who wish they're boys.

[School garden]

"Hey guys!!" Did you hear the rumor about the 5 transfer student?" Yoseob said. "Hell yeah, they're everywhere -.-" Doojoon exclamied. "I hope they're girls!" Kikwang said giving a mischievious look and earned a flick on his forehead from Doojoon."Stop flirting, you idiot." "Where's the others?" Doojoon roaming around the classroom. "Well, Dongwoonie is---" " I AM HERE!" Dongwoon shouted and panting.That Dongwoon really giving us heartattack. Yosoeb thought. "Hey man, calm down. We're not gonna run away from you -.-" Kikwang rolled his eyes while Doojoon and Yoseob give him a bored look. Dongwoon look around "Hyung, where's Hyunseung and Junhyung?" They shook their head. "Well, I think Junhyung is with his "girl" friends." Doojoon said and rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I don't understand, Junhyung hyung has a lot of female friend but he still haven't in love yet. Not even the Queenkas can.(P.s: Sry, forgot to mention. The Queenkas is Kara.)" Yoseob said. They nod their heads. "So, where's the 4D guy?" Doojoon said and raised his eyesbrow. "Dancing maybe. He told me before that he need to practice hard since the audition is coming up."Kikwang said. "Ohh!! The audition!! I almost forgot!!" Doojoon yelled and his eyes wided. "So-called leader. Pshh" Dongwoon said, looking at Doojoon with a eww face. "Shut up!" "Hyung, I think we really need to work hard for the audition because Infinite is getting better than us." Kikwang smirked. "Aishh!! Stop saying Infinite!! They're getting me on nerves." Yoseob said while giving glare to Kikwang. "Who's getting on your nerves?" A voice came behind them, a familiar voice. They turned around and saw Infinite but not all of them just 3 members, Sunggyu, Hoya and Sungyeol with a smirk on their face. Beast clicked their tougue, "What do you guys want and why are you guys here?" Dongwoon said in annoyance and rested his head in his palm. "Nothing, we just pass by and hear you guys mentioned us. This is the school garden, you didn't own these place so we can come anytime we want." Hoya replied and smirked. "Shut up, Hoya. Just go." Kikwang said. "Well, it's not my fault that your maknae questioned us." Hoya rolled his eyes. How clever. Hoya thought. "Please we don't want to pick on a fight and there'll be gossip about Infinite and Beast are fighting so go ,leave us alone." Doojoon said and smirked. "Well, I guess the leader is annoyed. I guess we need to go." Sunggyu smirked. "Just go!" Yoseob rolled his eyes. "Owhh, by the way good luck on the audition. Wish you all the best." Sungyeol said. Infinite smiled at them and walk away. "Aishh, jinja!! Why can't I have a peaceful day." Kikwang said and whined. All of them sighed.

 

Author's note:
Sry guys, I've been busy on my test so I haven't post the first chapter. HERE IS IT!!! YEAHH!! THE FIRST CHAPTER!! Sry, If there's grammar mistake. I'm sorry. Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry ((Sing and Dancing to Super Junior's Sorry Sorry xD

Infinite is not playing evil role in this story, is just that Beast and Infinite can't get along well. Please don't mistake understood xP

B2UTY are you guys out there?! Beast is having 7th mini album and it'll will release in 20th October (I guess so!) OMG!! I'm so excited, someone please give me some oxygen xD