Chapter 1 Final

Zelo's Cherry tomatoes

A/N: Just an idea that popped up in my head. xDD

"Hyung!" "Cherry tomatoes." Zelo screamed holding out his hands. "Bag" replied Yongguk who was forced to go to the market with Himchan. Zelo ran to the kitchen and started digging bags. He pulled out some cherry tomatoes and washed them. He sat down and started eating. It was Zelo's turn to take a shower and he warned everyone not to touch it. 
Everyone promised to not touch it. 
Zelo happy after hearing that headed to the bathroom. 

"Jae" "Lets eat." Daehyun said pulling Youngjae towards him. 
"No its Zelo's" Youngjae said. 
"But..." Daehyun whined. 
"Not Buts." 
Daehyun grabbed one and put half in his mouth. He pulled Youngjae and made him bite the other part. "Partner in crime." Daehyun said smiling after pulling away. Youngjae grabbed another one and did the same. They started to make out. "Dae Not here." Himchan said smacking Daehyun's head. "Doesn't mean I can't in the room" Daehyun mumbled. Daehyun grabbed a few more and dragged Youngjae to their room. 
Himchan who saw shook his head and tsked. 

"You know..." "We could do the same." Himchan turned around to see Yongguk smirking. Himchan returned the smirk. "Well..." Before Himchan finished he was cut off by Yongguk. They grabbed some cherry tomatoes and headed to their room. There was only 3 more left. Jongup sat there staring at the cherry tomatoes. "No I cant." "Its Zelo's" Jongup thought. Jongup started seeing faces on the tomatoes saying "Eat Me~" Before Jongup even got to decide Zelo came out of the bathroom.

"WHERES MY CHERRY TOMATOES?!?!!" Zelo screamed. Himchan and Daehyun opened their door. "Shhh" And closed it. "They took it." Jongup said. "Don't lie Hyung!" "I'm not!" Jongup defended. "You know what Hyung" "No hugs for a week" After saying that Zelo stuffed the cherry tomatoes in his mouth happily and at the same time mad. Jongup bit the part of the tomatoes that was sticking out of Zelo's mouth. "Forgive me?" Jongup said pouting. "I-...Uhhh" Zelo blushed and ran away. Jongup followed. 

~The Next Day~ 
Daehyun came out of the room supporting Youngjae. "Morning Hyung" Yongguk turned around and said good morning. "Wheres Himchan hyung?" Youngjae asked already knowing the answer. "He...uh.. can't walk" Yongguk mentally slapped himself for stuttering. Jongup came out and said good morning to his hyungs. "Jongup,Wheres Zelo?" Asked Yongguk. 
"Uhhh... he said his legs hurt from dancing." Jongup said blushing. "Sure..." Daehyun and Youngjae said at the same time. "Really!" Jongup protested. "Whatever you say." Yongguk mumbled. "Hyung." "I heard that." With that Jongup walked back into his shared room with Zelo. 

Yongguk went to the market alone because Himchan 'can't walk'. He bought 3 pack of cherry tomatoes and some groceries. Daehyun stole 1 pack and went into his room. Yongguk also stole one. While Jongup sat in the kitchen munching on some calling Zelo to eat. Zelo came out and started stuffing his mouth with cherry tomatoes. A second later they ended up in their room with the tomatoes. 

They ended up with Hickeys on them so the manager canceled their schedule. 

A/N: Yeah... I don't know. xDD  please subscribe or leave comments. It will make me happy. But if you don't want to do it then I don't mind. C: hope you enjoy it.