Stories

Sulli's admirers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siwon: ommo whats the time now i need to wake Ssul up or else she will be late.

"In Sulli's room"

Siwon: Ssul wake up its time for school.

Sulli: (no answer)

Siwon: (shaking her body) Ssul wake up in 3 mins. or I will send Heechul to wake you up.

Still he got no answer.

Siwon: (shouting)Heechul come to Ssul room she is asking for you.

Just afer he call Heechul Sulli wakes up quickly.

Sulli: aish..... Chincha I am awake stop Hee oppa from coming to my room.

Heechul: (appearing suddenly) Why should I stop? Get up quick and be ready in 5 mins. Or else it won't be nice.

After saying that both of her brother went out of the room. She quickly finishes her job of bathing, dressing and so on and rushes downstairs where all the family members- father, mother and her 3 brothers awaits for her in the dinning table to have breakfast together.

Sulli: Good morning every one.

Seohyun: Please baby act somewhat like a girl. You are the only girl in the family and I was happy when you were born that I will finally be able to go shopping like my friends with my daughter but look at you totally the opposite. You are alredy 16 years now. How long do you wish to act as a boy.

Sulli: Soory mom but I don't know till when I am gonna act as a boy.

Hyunwoo: okay close the chapter lets eat now.

Sulli has been a tough girl stubborn and boyish. Her mother would cry for the sake of her. She gets into fight like a boy and have a friend circle of many boys and few girls.

.........................................................................

1 Years later

Sulli: Mom if you want me to see as a girl find me a handsome boy of my type that will lke me.

Seohyun: ok if you say so but do keep your promise.

.......................................

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter