1/2

You're Cheating on Me With a Noona?!

"Hey guys," Chunji tried to get the noisy boys' attention. They continued talking. "HEY!"

They turned towards him with an eyebrow raised. 

"Watcha want?" Cap asked, uninterested. 

"Well, L.Joe has been ignoring me for the last few days now and... I don't know what to do..." 

"Why has he been ignoring you?" Ricky asked, amused.

"Yeah, why?" Niel joined in. 

"Weeeelll... Remember our song 'Don't Wear Perfume'?"

"Yeah. What happened?" Changjo asked.

"And... Remember the noona in the M/V?" Chunji questioned uneasily.

"The noona where you used to cheat on your girlfriend?" Niel asked. 

"Mmm..." 

"Yeah," everyone said together.

"L.Joe found out I've still kept in contact with her and that I send her messages."

"Why would that get him to ignore you though? He does that to Sohyun too," Cap asked, suddenly interested in the conversation. 

"The messages I wrote were just joking, but he thought I was seriously flirting with her. He told me let's break up and he ran out of the room..." I said as I stifled a tear. "What should I do..?"

Everybody was speechless. 

Changjo suggested, "Hey, how 'bout you surprise him?"

"How?"

He whispered the plan into Chunji's ear. 

"Are you freakin' serious Changjo? WHAT KIND OF PLAN IS THAT?! How does that even help us go anywhere?!" 

"You won't know if it works or not if you don't try," the maknae said as he shrugged.

"Fine..." Chunji unsurely agreed. He remembered what happened a few days ago...

"Who is this?!" L.Joe angrily raised Chunji's phone up for him to see.

"Huh?" Chunji's eyes widened. "Umm... No one!" He attempted to grab his phone back, but L.Joe pulled back.

"It says 'Noona-ah, you're so pretty. Do you want to meet up this weekend? My boyfriend is not gonna be here. ^_~'!" L.Joe read it though his anger. Chunji didn't know what to say. 

L.Joe continued. "Oh, look at what she replied. 'Of course dongsaeng! But, wouldn't it be mean to your boyfriend?' " He raised an eyebrow as he read that out loud.

"Uh..."

" 'Oh, it's fine! ;) he won't know' 'It's okay! I'll come over another day! ^^' "

"..." 

" 'Annyeong noonaaaa, ^^ my boyfriend is visiting his parents today! You know what that means? ;)' " Because L.Joe did not read this yet, he felt uneasy about what's gonna be next. " 'Want me to come over dongsaeng? ;))))' 'Of course, babe! No need to bring anything. Just bring yourself over here. ;))' " Tears started to blur L.Joe's vision. Babe? 

"... U-Umm... I can explain! I-"

L.Joe interrupted him by continuing. " 'Oh hey, jagiya! Watcha doing right now? Can I come over? ;D' " He never call anybody "jagiya" except me... " 'Come over Chunji-ah! I'm not doing anything right now. :)))' 'Hey yeobo-ah, you looked so y today! Do you-' " L.Joe threw the phone at Chunji in disgust. L.Joe glared through his tears. 

"Jagiya, I-"

"I what, huh?" L.Joe voice croaked out, despite his tears. "Jagiya? *scoffs* What about your noona, huh? Isn't she your jagiya too?"

"Wha- No! Jagi-"

"Just stop! Chunji! The thing that makes me more angry is because she was not the one who started these! And this is where you usually go?! When I'm busy, you just flirt with her?!"

"Hey! Let me-"

"You don't even care about me these days anymore. You keep going to her! You know what? Let's just- Let's just break up!" L.Joe yelled as tears slid down his cheeks. 

"What?! No! You didn't even let me explain!" Chunji held L.Joe's wrist.

"You don't need to. Bye, Chunji." He shook his wrist out of Chunji's grip and ran away.