1/1

Miracles

 

There’s something about Jongin…

There’s something in the way Jongin’s perfectly tanned skin contrasts with Kyungsoo’s white sheets. His dark hair splayed around his handsome face as he sleeps beside the older boy. Little breaths are released from full lips, and his fingers twitch, tickling the bare skin of Kyungsoo’s hip.

There’s something in the way Jongin wakes up. Mouth wide with a yawn as he extends his long limbs across every corner of the bed. A sleepy smile takes residence on his lips when his dark eyes meet Kyungsoo’s larger ones, and he immediately pulls the smaller male closer.

There’s something in the way Jongin’s lips feel on Kyungsoo’s skin. Their texture soft enough to be sweet, but chapped in a way that makes Kyungsoo shiver as they drag across the pale skin of his shoulder. Again and again, those lips leave their mark on the older boy, claiming his collarbones, the inside of his wrist, the crook of his neck, and finally his lips.

There’s something in the way Jongin makes Kyungsoo feel. Every brush of skin, every side glance, every sweet word spoken, awakens a fire in Kyungsoo’s veins. The fire burns him pleasantly from the inside out, dizzying the boy with pleasure, making him feel as if he could explode with ecstasy. Kyungsoo’s heart tries to leap from his chest, his hands shake, and his lungs fail him. All Jongin has to do was look his way.

There’s something in Jongin’s eyes. The brown irises, with a lighter golden brown woven through it; they sparkled playfully whenever the boy had a mischievous thought. Whenever the younger boy watched Kyungsoo sing, they seemed to shimmer, something incomprehensible swimming in their depths. Nothing compares to the way the shine when he wakes up next to Kyungsoo, just meeting Jongin’s gaze, Kyungsoo can practically feel the smile on his lips, he can practically feel the proclamation of love that has yet to fall from the younger boy’s lips. Kyungsoo can feel everything, and his chest flutters with adoration.

There’s something in the way Jongin touches Kyungsoo. Thin fingers dance across skin, leaving a smoldering heat in their wake.  A hand brushes across Kyungsoo’s neck before slowly moving down to his hip, where they linger to trace soft patterns. Fingers prop up Kyungsoo’s chin, as a hand gently moves stray hair behind his ear, lingering to play with the soft skin of his jaw. It’s the intertwining of hands that makes Kyungsoo’s eyes close, a calloused thumb rubbing the supple skin on the back of Kyungsoo’s hand, sending waves of affection through the older boy.

There’s something in the way Jongin smiles. The small tilt of full lips when he’s being seductive, crawling across the mattress to hover over his older boyfriend before capturing Kyungsoo’s lips with his own. The gentle smile that takes residence on his face as he watches Kyungsoo make dinner or when the older boy fixes Jongin’s tie before he leaves for work. The wide smile that Jongin wears whenever he walks into their shared apartment and scoops Kyungsoo up for a kiss, that smile knocks rational thought from the older boy. That’s the smile he fell in love with.

There’s something in the way Jongin moves. Simple actions like crossing the room, brushing hair from his eyes, or reaching out to Kyungsoo hold such immeasurable beauty. Grace flows through Jongin’s veins, pumping through his bloodstream and settling in his bones. It leaves Kyungsoo in utter awe, never had he met a person who moved the way Jongin did, never had he met anyone this close to perfection.

There’s something about Jongin that makes Kyungsoo believe in miracles.

 


a/n

Super short and unedited.
 This is just something that popped into my head when I was supposed to be working on other stories.
Hope you enjoyed it.