Chapter One: History

Not a Bad Thing

            We were never close.  I was friends with his younger brother first, actually.  That friendship ended kind of badly and his brother stopped going places as much.  I still talked to Myungsoo, however.  Nothing too serious.  We could talk and talk and talk for however long we needed to in order to pass the time at whatever event we were at.  It never got too serious though.  We didn’t talk much- only when there was no one else to hang out with.  Looking back, I regret that.  Suddenly, they moved.  I didn’t think twice.  I mean, I missed them, honestly, but I just let them leave my mind.

            Eight months later, I had a dream with them in it.  I woke up confused.  I hadn’t thought about them in months and they hadn’t talked to anyone since they moved.  I shook it off and went on with my day.  There was an email sitting in my inbox from Myungsoo.  I was highly weirded out, especially since I had the dream with him in it just a few hours before I got the email.  The email was just a casual “hey what’s up? Haven’t talked to you in a while” type thing and I found it really strange.  I replied, however, and we quickly accumulated a huge chain of emails.  I was constantly online and refreshing the page, waiting for the next email. 

            He was always there to talk to when I was feeling upset and quickly became one of my best friends.  We complained about dating and how the people in our area at it.  He told me about his only relationship, which ended when that jerkface cheated on him for a month.  It took him two years to get over that.  I felt so bad for him… I’m not admitting to crying… okay maybe a little… shhh.

            We became really close and I invited him to my birthday party.  He mostly hung out with one of his old best friends, Sungjong (who is now one of my best friends).  I saw him at prom as well, but he mostly just hung out on the side with a few friends that he brought, while I partied like there was no tomorrow!  One of his friends, Woohyun, almost never left my side.  It was kinda hilarious.  By this time, however, our emails had kinda faded out, so we weren’t as close as we were at the time of my birthday party.  I had been a bit preoccupied with a crush I had developed on someone I had recently met. 

            Everything was normal.  We were best friends, our conversation had faded, I had a new crush, and his friend was totally hitting on me (and stalked me on Instagram after he got home from the prom).  Those were only a few reasons why the next day would be strange and take me by complete shock.

 

 

Sorry it's so short!  I just wanted to give a little background before everything started ;) There will be more soon~~ I just wanted to show they're friendship and seperate lives and how they got close before Sungyeol fell in love.  Sorry if this chapter :P I promise it will get better! 

~Taylor