Myung

Two Trips Collide

          Woollim Entertainment announced that they would they would let Infinite travel to any part of the world they wanted.  When you heard this news, you nearly fell out of your chair.  The time that they would be travelling, you would be in London and it was highly possible that one or more member could spend some time in London!  You were very anxious about this, especially since you would have no idea if they would be there or not.  See, they were not allowed to announce where they were going.  Of course it would get out as soon as they were spotted, but until then, it was supposed to be a surprise.

          You had been in London for a few hours when you decided to check Twitter for updates on where the Infinite members were headed.  Your heart skipped a beat when you saw that the details had just been released!  Sunggyu was headed for Canada, Dongwoo was going to LA, Woohyun was going to Paris, Hoya was going to New York, Sungyeol was headed to San Jose, Sungjong was going to Mexico, and Myungsoo was heading for LONDON!  You couldn’t believe your luck!  Myungmyung was your absolute FAVORITE member and you were determined to meet him! 

          You decided to wait at the airport for him.  As soon as you saw his gorgeous face, you kind of almost died, but you kept it together for the sake of your idol.  Your heart raced as he walked right past you, making brief eye contact.  As he left the airport, he looked back at you and gave you a half smile.  You were determined to run into him again during his trip. 

          The next day, you decided to “sight-see,” aka: scour the streets for Myungsoo.  You walked into a store for a break when you saw something that you wanted to buy.  You had seen a beautiful flowy shirt in vibrant colors.  Once you spied the price tag, however, you knew it would be a bit of a stretch to buy it.  You wanted it so badly, so you proceeded to the checkout counter.  When the cashier told you how much money you owed, you rummaged around in your wallet, but you did not have enough.  You sadly grabbed the shirt to take it back to the rack, but a hand placed the amount of money that you were missing on the counter in front of you.  Shocked, you turned around and came face to face with MYUNGSOO!

          You were able to get the shirt, and then Myungie walked with you out of the store, while you thanked him profusely.  He shrugged it off and murmured that he was hoping he’d run into you on his trip after he saw you at the airport.  Your heart fluttered and a blush crept up through your face.  Myungsoo grabbed your hand and the two of you explored the city together. 

          You shared ice cream and shopped and held hands and roamed the streets.  It was sweet and romantic and Myungsoo was head over heels in love with you.  As the day came to a close, he dropped you off at your hotel.  He leaned over and kissed your cheek gently, while handing you a piece of paper (which you were positive had his phone number on it- you were right!).  You promised to meet up the day and as he left, you sighed and collapsed on your bed.  Your heart was beating rapidly, your mind was racing, your legs ached, your stomach turned, and your eyes felt heavy.  You fell into a deep sleep, anxiously awaiting the next day.