CHAPTER 3

Love Cupid

"why did you do that, you !" she start to give dozen punches at him who just stand still without even budging a hairline. a couple of glassy tears flew down her cheeks even more, he doesn't know why but his heart feels hurt seeing it.

 

deep inside his heart, that brown haired boy found something sharp leaving scar there. it's not because of those punches. you know, it's just kind of a girl punches and for an angel, of course it wouldn't effect that much. he himself also doesn't sure. maybe, just maybe... because that tears of her. those glassy tears with an unseen sharp end that silently scarred it.

V feels like his inside is going to burst. his mind doesn't think he has done something wrong, but a voice from his heart always echoed whispering it's your fault!

and this situation really left him in a completely daze.

and when those punches stop hitting his chest, those scars opened wider. whitout can avoid it, he realize it hurt him. all of it.

while the black haired girl in front of him still sink in million tears that flow down through her cheeks softly, which make him wanna hug her, whispering sorry in her ears and rubs her soft hair comfortly.

but the only thing he know is... his body just frozen and getting heavier in time.

 

~~~

 

on the silent street to her home, a girl in a soft pink woolly-cardigan and black skinny jeans guiding her bycicle all by herself. but actually, there's someone walk with her side by side. someone you can't barely see with your eyes. someone only can seen by her.

for your notice, there's no one there. every door has been locked. every blanket has been pulled. and almost every single eyes has been closed. but still, not even a word can be heard. there's only silent. no, this time not only her. but he too. both of them just get stuck in the tangled string in their own mind.

"V-ah.." suddenly a soft voice break the awkward silence around them.

"Taehyung." V answer spontanously.

"?" Jihyun stop her bycicle. V found her gloomy eyes (she cried for too long) staring questionedly to his.

"it's my real name. V's just a nickname." V simply grin as he scratch his backhead. Jihyun just answer it with a simple "oh". voiceless.

another silent comes through.

"Taehyung-ah.." Jihyun raise her head to the sky, trying to find the one star she thought resemble him.

"hmm?" *let's change it to Taehyung ^^v* Taehyung trying to kick a stone after his foot in case to cold down his suddenly-warm body. eventhough he can't really kick it. yeah, he doesn't belong to human's world. that's why he can't touch every single things.

he's not pretty sure why, maybe because it's the first time a human call him by that name. actually, she's the first human to call him. but somehow it grows some strange feeling that creep out through his body.. he just never been feel it. and it's also the very first time for him to reveal his real name to the client. and he did it thinklessly. without he realize it, he just opened a gate in his heart. he kind of regret it as he screams in his mind "babooo! you just broke the rule, you useless creature!"

but a moment later, he found out the corner of his lips get lift up as he slap it slowly. fortunately, the girl beside him doesn't seem to figure it out.

"how did you make people fall in love?" a sudden question comes out from as she rest her bycicle and land her on top of the highest stair. Taehyung follows beside.

"actually, we're just like a matchmaker." he answer calmly as his eyes staring straight to the night sky full of stars.

"matchmaker?" she repeat the last word Taehyung said.

"yeah... at first, we search for one of you -the human- who we want to help to be our client. or sometimes, God is the one to decide which one. sometimes from your pray.." Taehyung heaved a sigh. "we would start to search for the one who we feel compatible with you. then we write your name on our arrow and stick it to his/her heart. simple, right?"

"but how could one way love and triangle love exist?" another question raise in her mind as she gets more interest to the topic.

"i've told you. we're just like a matchmaker. after we stick our arrows, it's up to your fate and decision then. we can't take our hands into it anymore."

"why don't you just write his/her name and stick it back to the client, so that they can love each other?" Jihyun turn her body to completely facing those all-white-dressed boy as she still can't accept what Taehyung just said utterly.

Taehyung too turning his body as they both now facing each other. "no no no! first, it's against the rule.." he raise his index finger after their faces. "second, it won't work.." his middle finger follows. "third, it won't be fun right?" he chuckles lightly.

"so.. once you stick your arrow with your client's name to someone, you can't mess with them both anymore?" Jihyun tilt her head some degrees cutely growing a little chuckles in Taehyung's lips.

"unless another cupid feel the same way and coupled them together. smart girl.." the cupid ruffles her hairs together with a little crunch laugh.

"so it's not you then.." Jihyun's voice saddening suddenly, so does her face. create some kind of question mark around Taehyung's head.

"not me?" he carefully try to ask. not wanting to make her tears show itself once again.

but all he can find is a bitter smile in those pink lips.

 

~~~

 

"Taehyung-ah.." a heavy and charismatic voice echoed through his heart's niche, like wanting him to raise his head and receive those warm stare awaits him. but that cupid just stand still in fear. his tremble legs shakin harder every seconds pass. eventhough he's kind of a can't-be-quiet and a lot-speaking guy, his fear just beat all of it up.

"forgive.. me... your highness......" still folding his face, Taehyung trying to throw up a sound. although he just end up regretting it because that cracky voice of him just mess his mind more.

"Taehyung-ah.. here! sit by my side!" the old man softly guiding his lovely one to be side by side with him in the long glorious golden lounge. Taehyung receive it with a very vague nod.

"hey.. look at me!" the all-white haired man turning the brown haired one after him.

hesitantly, Taehyung raise his head inch by inchs. it's kinda stiff though. when his eyes caught that wrinkled face of his respect one, the fears he had scalling off one by one.

God's eyes staring deep to his giving a signal to let him take out the pieces of words flying around his mind.

"your highness.."

Taehyung received a soft shaked head as an answer. "aboji." the one in front of him calmly correct his words.

"aboji.." Taehyung heaved a sigh. "i'm so sorry.. i broke the rule." his father still listening in quietly as he just want to hear everything from his son's own.

but realizing another quiet in Taehyung's, he start to talking. calmly.

"you're affraid, aren't you?" seeing a single nod in his son's, a thin smile raise from the corner of his lips. "me too."

"?" still has no clues, Taehyung lift up his head to questionedly staring at him.

"you know, it's the one and only rule i've gave to you. and there must be the reasons behind that i made up the rule. you do know that. and why do you think i always warned each of you to not break that?..... because i don't want all of you to end up gets hurt."

 


 

Author's note :

sorry for the long post >< it's been such a bussy days lately..

anyway hope you guys like this chapter *sorry for changing V's name too much :D*, any comments is needed ok q^^p

and a great thanks to the voters and subscribers so far, love you allllllll...... ^o^ <3