PROLOG

Love Cupid

Jihyun was such a lucky girl in last 16 years of her life. had a beauty face that can melt many boy's heart, had a love from her complete family, had a good life to live. her family was once a happy and sufficient even can be concluded in rich family. her dad was a manager of a successful company that make her family life in a good way.

but everything had changed when her father got into an accident. all of the wealth that he had collected before was runs out to cure her father. but unfortunately, her father can't stand it anymore. he left them with just a memories of their happy life back there.

her mom just selling food in the market every morning because she is getting old and sometimes getting sick by the thought of her family. and her brother is just in 6th grade of elementary school. Jihyun had no other choice than become the backbone of her family.

it's already two years since Jihyun have to squeeze her sweats to live their life. she has at least two part time jobs a day. at first, almost every single night her mom cried and apologized to her because she thought that she was the one who made Jihyun have to do all of the things she shouldn't be doing. at first, Jihyun also swore god for make her life become that ruined.

but as time goes by, Jihyun started to get used to it. as time goes by, she also started to love her part time jobs since it make her met a lot of funny and caring persons. altough sometimes it also made her had to get a bedrest.

Jihyun know she can't be like another normal girls that eat up they time to talking about their idols, their lover, or the one they love. Jihyun also can't be like another rich girls that cut off their parent's money to go shopping for unnecessary things. she has no time to think about those things, especially boy and love.

all she can do now is still do her part time jobs to earn money, save the rest *if there's any of it*, and study whenever she can. however, she still want to get graduate from her school.

but lately, seeing her friends that falling in love make her realize that she miss that feeling. she miss that feeling that she was once felt with those boy. she miss it when her heart raced fast. she miss it when her heart skip a beat. she miss it when she felt like flying to the 7th sky. she miss it when she can't stop her lips from smiling when she hear that name. she miss all of it. now she realize that she's thrist of that feeling.