final.

notice me, senpai!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How did Felix fell for Yifan? Hell, it was a long story. Yifan is actually his senior or popular as senpai where japanese people always use that term for senior people in school. Wait, nevermind. He is the only one who use the word senpai to Yifan.

 

Sigh.

 

Let the story begins.

 

It all started when Felix was searching through row of books in the library. He have a project coming up soon and sadly, he have to finish before the day after tomorrow. This is what happen when you are a lazy bone, kids.

 

So much for being a junior.

 

He was about to take the book on the shelf and chyeah, he is literally 185 cm and he probably can take any book on the highest shelf without any help. Felix is manly. I repeat, Felix is manly. Well, I guess.

 

Then, a hand reaches for the same book that Felix wanted. He turns his head to the side to find the owner of the hand and it is no other than Wu Yifan. His senior or senpai as Felix like to called it. , he is falling in love. Could this be his true love?

 

Man up, Felix!

 

"Oh, do you need this book?" Yifan asks with a faint smile on his face.

 

"N-No! Wait, I mean yes!" Felix stutters and he was blushing to the tip of his - Ears, I mean. He knows he is not being manly.

 

Yifan let go of the book as his smile breaks into a grin. "Hey, you look kind of cute," He says.

 

All in Felix's head was:

 

"Oh, Kamisama. Do I deserve to be not manly?"

 

"Wait, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter