I.

Let's Build A Fort

It was a rainy day, leaving you to stay inside all day. It you didn't mind so much but Kris on the other hand did. He wanted to go out not be force to stay indoors.
You giggled at the sulking male, his face formed a slight pout as he looked hopefully out the window. Today he planned on taking you out on a date but of course the rain prevented that from happening. Suddenly, the tall male broke out into a grin as he looked at you. His chocolate brown eyes staring into your eyes. "I have an idea." He purred. Looking at him with curiosity you questioned him "And what is it?" You asked, a small smile forming on your features.


"Let's build a fort."


Immediately you jumped up and tackled Kris, his body hitting the couch softly, a laugh erupting from his throat. Your eyes were shining which told him you liked the idea of building a fort with him. As he wrapped his arms around your figure, he nuzzled into your neck. "You get the blankets and pillows. I'll get everything else." He murmured softly. With a smile you shot up racing towards the bedroom. As you tore the covers from your bed you dragged those and some sheets with you, the thing was you weren't exactly 'strong' and in your defense they were pretty heavy!


Kris could hear your struggle and he laugh when he saw your figure emerge from the door way looking as if you came back from a war. He gently put the items in his arms down and walked towards you, trying to calm his laugh down. "Help. Me." You groaned. Kris bit his bottom lip to stop his laughter as he pulled the heaviest blanket from you. With a relieved sigh you trudged to the center of the living room. Kris already had the chairs set up. "Let's get to work!" Kris gave you a charming grin and you nodded "Yes!"


You guys spent two hours working on the fort, setting up lights, bring in the tv and setting the pillows up. You made snack and brought movies out. Kris made the house dark so only the fort had light. When you finished your eyes shone and a huge smile spread across your lips. Kris loved that about you, how things like this, romantic but almost childish things made you smile brightly. His hand slipped into your small hand and he lead you to the opening. It was on the floor so you had to crawl to get inside. A small problem for the tall male but he managed to get inside. A gasp left you lips as you stared in awe. Kris has set the inside up, and he arranged it perfectly.


"You like it?" He asked with pride in his voice. "Yes." You voice was small still in awe. 


Night fell and you the two of you had watched movies, talked and cuddled. Right now you two were watching [enter sappy love story movie]. You laid with the male, you back pressed to his chest and his arms wrapped securely around your waist. His head rested in the nap of your neck. He would plant small kisses here and there. As the credits came onto the screen he whispered into your ear in a sweet and loving voice. "I love you."
"I love you too" You turned to face him and planted a kiss on his perfectly sculpted lips.


Soon after you fell asleep leaving the male to stare down at your peaceful face. Kris was truly in love with you and couldn't see himself without you. Planting a light kiss in your temple he fell asleep.


Thankful that it rained and thankful that he was able to do this with you.