chapter 10; finally

As I Fallen For You

Arrived at Eun Gie's apartment Jonghyun was spotted by the apartment guard. "Long time not see you, ahjussi!" he smile then bow. "Oh, Jonghyun-ie! You're qoing to visit Miss Eun Gie like always?" the guard already met him everytime he visited Eun Gie's apartment, even let him enter Eun Gie's apartment when she's not home yet and it's already night.
"Yes! Is she here?"
"No! She's going to her hometown I think,"
"Hometown?"
"Yes, she's having day offs after some days I saw her with horrible eyebags and worn out face,"
"Where's her hometown? Is it far from here?"
"Not really as I knew, wait let me give you her address,"
he hand Jonghyun a piece of paper, "Thank you so much, ahjussi!" Jonghyun bow again then hurriedly run to the station while mutter, "Gosh, I should make it before my schedule!"

While then in Eun Gie's hometown, currently she's pouting and continue to yawning. "Yah, Eun Gie-ah! Why are you look so upset??" she shot a glare to him, not caring he's older than her or the leader of DBSK. "Why I had to wake up this early just to drop you to train station," she knew people maybe think she should be happy and proud because girls would just fight to be able to do that, but she had being waken up so early and also how Yunho convince her parents just let her daughter go to accompany some guy who she vaguely remember. Seems her parents knew him better than she expected.
"So you're just here for a one day one night break?"
"Hahaha, I don't know you can joke like that,"
"St-stop! People looking at us!"
"Well they are all familiar with us, my silly dongsaeng!"
"Yunho-ssi!"
"Yah, call me oppa!"
"No,"
"Why?"
"I don't like using that word, it's too cutesy,"
"Hmm, but you gave Jonghyun a nickname, right?"
"He told you that too??"
he just roll his eyes, "Well...,"
She gasp because she still not believing that fact her own childhood friend blabber everything out. She should understand well he had a big mouth, since he's a little child.

"When your train is?"
"At 7.50,"
"It will be here soon, eh?"
"Yah! You want me to go that fast??" he ruffle her hair roughly
"Yunho-ssi!!"
he also wrap his arm around her while ruffling her hair, by that time a train stop in front of them. As the train's door open, she saw a familiar figure stand in front of them and stare them with such shock. "Jjong-ie?" Yunho's arm still in her shoulder when she said that. Rapidly, he run to them and tackle Yunho's arm from Eun Gie. "Hyung! She's my girlfriend!" he said as he take Eun Gie to his hand and holding her with his arm. "What?! Since when??" protest Eun Gie. "Well, well, I should depart now," he suspiciously grin, like he knew Jonghyun will do that. As Yunho gone from their eyes, Eun Gie release herself."What was that?!" she shout in such anger. "My feelings," he's cooly said the words. Suddenly she feel choke as she can't speak and Jonghyun come close to her. "Come on, we need to go somewhere to talk," he take her hand and drag her out of the station.

They end up in a park near Eun Gie's house. The park where they both used to play way back then. Jonghyun make her sit in the swing and he sit next to her.
"Listen," he clear his throat, "What I said just now is what I hope,"
Eun Gie just stare at him, "Yah, say something!"
"Uh, well, I came here to clear my own feeling,"
Jonghyun keep silent, let her continue, "Actually I even had a consultation with Yunho-ssi,"
"What?!! How did you do that with hyung??"
"Yah! That's your fault! You're the one tell him everything and I'm the one dumbfounded!"
"Ugh, sorry, he's the one I blabber everything though,"
"Anyone else? Key?"
"You knew Kibum would track down things by himself,"
"Yeah, you're right,"
then some silence moment pass
"...Eun Gie-yah, I'm serious now, I want you to be more just than your childhood friend,"
Eun Gie just look down to the ground, remembering what Yunho told her, to just follow her heart, "Jjong-ie," she take a breath
"Yes?"
"I'm not sure yet if I want the same thing with you, things will be more complicated,"
Jonghyun start to stare her with her puppy eyes, even she's not looking to him
"...but, what I knew now is I want to stay with you, always. Like you promised, I don't want us to part again,"
Jonghyun become all smiley and hug her, "That's enough,"
"Yah! Let go!" she start to struggling but like always she's failed

"Eh? Comeback? Now? Why?" just two days since she's here and she had some day offs left. "Just come with me, would you," Jonghyun pout. "Yah! I still want to enjoy my day offs!" she walk faster as they're entering Eun Gie's house. Apparently her parents are out again and they even didn't left her any note. "I have schedule this afternoon so I had to comeback soon, come with me, I will miss you badly!" Jonghyun grab her waist and pull her to his chest. "Kim Jonghyun!! Release me!!" she murmured because was covered by Jonghyun's chest.
"I won't! Come with me pleaseeee? You want us to stay together, right?"
"Yeah! But it's not for you use it like in this time!! Now let go of me, I can't breath!"
he finally release Eun Gie and look to her straight, "Please, come with me,"
"All right," Eun Gie sigh as finally give up
She then pack her things up and then left the house with Jonghyun. "I should call my parents now," she take out her phone form her pocket. While she's calling, Jonghyun get a call too and he walk away from her. It must be from his manager or someone from SHINee...

"Who's that?" she ask after he hang up. "Our manager, I told you I have schedule," he hurriedly walk to the ticket counter because they already back in the station again. He buy two tickets and pay by himself even Eun Gie try to stop him. He quickly drag her to the train as the train come. "Yah! what's the rush!! Can you be more gentle??" Eun Gie rub her hands that start to run red because Jonghyun was grab her too tight. "Oh, sorry," he gently take her hand and kiss it softly. "Yah!" she quickly pull her hands off while Jonghyun just chuckling while tkaing his seat. "Here, here," he pat to an empty spot next to him. Since the train was quiet empty, there are still spaces everywhere Eun Gie refuse to do what Jonghyun want and walk to the other side, but once again, he grab Eun Gie's hand and place her next to him. "Jonghyun!!" she scowl. "What?" he just smile innocently. "We're in public train," he just ignore her words and rest his head on Eun Gie's shoulder. "Let me rest a little bit," then he dozed off, leaving Eun Gie sighing. He must be tired...

They finally arrive and as the train stop Jonghyun instantly wake up. "Uh, we're here?" he rub his eyes, still sleepy. "Yeah, let's go," Eun Gie stand up from the seat. "Wait!" Jonghyun grab her hands and slid his finger between hers. "Jonghyun!!" she's surprise by that act. As they walk out the train, someone stand in front of them while crossing his arms on his chest. "Kibum?" Jonghyun quickly recognize that person even he was in such disguise. "So, this is what make our manager worried?" they can feel his smirk even it was covered by a mask. "Yeah!" Jonghyun show him their hands that being tangle to each other. "We're more than just childhood friends now!" and as he announce then he throw a quick kiss to Eun Gie's lips who's just stunned by his actions. "Kim Jonghyun!!" she spat and Key along with Jonghyun just giggling over her. Oh well, we are more than just childhood friends now!
-------------------------------------------------------------

the note will show next after this XDD what I write here just, LUCIFER's Jap. Ver MV!!! Key so fabulous there and I prefer Jonghyun there...I guess (.___.)