Teach me

Call Us Oppa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Give it to me !" i shouted to Minho who is dino hyung friend. I think he heard me and give me the ball. While the ball rolling to me, i ready to shot it. Oh ! i see there is some space near Shindong hyung as the goalkeeper. Then I kick the ball hard to that space. And ---

"Goal !!" Minho shouted and run to me, he hug me and spin me around. Another player run to me too, and copied what Minho do to me, they hug me...

"Yaa ! Amber, why you so good in play real football but not good in football game Ck." yelled Donghae hyung to me. Why he speak out about that ?!

"Stop it hyung, you just lost ~ And i can be better than you if you teach me playing that game." i said to him.

"Shirro, mehrong." he said and go with his friends. Aish, he just speak out about what i can't do and then just go like that?? What a good hyung..

"I still can teach you, Amber." Minho said to me.

"Keroro, you can't teach her, she can become addict. You see right? She forced us to play football everyday when we have to study for next week mid test." dino hyung said to Minho.

"Like you will study, lazy hyung" i said then picked up my bag go take a bath at home.

 

"Mom, I'm home"

"Amber, why girl like you always play football and your smell, ugh.. Just dry all your sweat then take a bath." she said then go to kitchen again. I better to play fooball than always stay in kitchen like mom.

"Arraso.." i can't speak anything if mom said that to me.. After my sweat all dry, i go to my room and take a bath. My hair already got longer, i should cut it tomorrow. I hear some voice from next room, i think hyung already home. I should make them teach me that football game.

 

Tok tok

"Hyung, can i come in?" i asked.

"Of course." i heard donghae hyung voice, then i come in. They just sit on the bed and play that football game again. And just wore earlier clothes. So, they haven't taken a bath. ckck.. What a dirty brother.. I sit behind them, and watch the game.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter