(and loved)

young and treasured
August
Howon had never felt so alive his entire life. Never had he had his heart beating so fast every time she smiles. She was like excitement, building up adrenaline and emotions inside him, bubbling and brewing and just making him feel these things he never felt before. 
 
Life had been so dull, it truly has been for him until she stepped in and turned things upside down for the better. And maybe, he thanks her for that because maybe, she was meant to do that.
 
Fate is kind to those who wait, Howon can now say that with confidence. Because look what happened to him, look how happy he is now. The smile on his face as he looks at her laugh is a palpable evidence for those who wish to see and know. 
 
All this time, what had he been doing? The feeling of loving someone, and being loved in return was so precious and so endearing that Howon can't even remember what he's been doing before Bomi happened, but now, all he can think of is what his future will be like with her, with his Bomi.
 
And alas, perhaps the greatest victory Howon has ever had is having the girl of his dreams as his own. 
 
He's on top of the world, he feels like it. He's on top of her love, and he plans to stay there. Forever if possible, but then again, this is Lee Howon and Yoon Bomi. They'll make it possible. 
- ; and the story ends just like that. Thank you dear readers <3 please comment your thoughts and opinions and just whatever! I want to hear from you guys now. Thank you once again! Until my nex Homi fic!