To Korea and Beyond

My Big Bang Dream

Don't worry Rosey, I'll be fine."I said into the phone trying to convince my friend, that my trip to Korea was perfectly safe.

 "You keep saying that, but something in my gut of guts tells me something is off..." 

 'Gut of guts?' I though.

 " I think you mean heart of hearts."

 "No. I am right. It's gut of guts." 

 I rolled my eyes and stretch my long legs out in front of me.

 "Doesn't matter the ticket is bought,and I'm already at the airport waiting to be boarded."

 " But what about...." I drown out Rosey's insistent worrying. I love Rose, but sometimes I feel my friend worries a little to much...

 "...OMG!DID YOU PACK YOUR STUFFED ANIMALS!!!!!!" 

 ...Just a little.

 "Rose I don't need them, and I have everything don't worry."

 " What about Oppa. Did you leave him?!!?!!" Oppa is my luck bear I got when I was 10 years old. I carry him everywhere.

 "I have him. Gosh. don't worry." I chuckled.

 " Now boarding flight xxx to Seoul, Korea..."

 "Gotta go Rosey. Take care."

 " You too Red, and remember don't take candy from strangers!"

 "Yeah,yeah,yeah I'll take some from the first person I see!"

 "RED!"

 " After we exchanged names offcourse"

 "RED!!!"

 " Gotta go. love you!!" I quickly hung up the phone and practically ran to get on the plane. I found my seat and place my Big Bang back pack under the seat in front of me. I was going over my Korean dictionary, when the man next to me started to speak to me.

 "You like Big Bang?" He asked in Korean.

 "Ne! " I said excitedly. I studied him for a bit. He has multiple rings on his hands, and he wore a black snap back that covered his hair.

 " Whose your bias?" He asked. I had to think about that. I really like Daesung because of his goofy personality and easy smile, but the other members have something about them too.

 " I like all the members, but my bias is Daesung mostly because of his personality." I replied.

 "G- Dragon isn't your bias?" He asked. I giggled , and he looked at me confused.

 "Did I say something funny?" He asked.

 "Sorry. G-Dragon reminds me of my little sister, and she told me not to have a fan girl freak out if I see any of my groups, or she will pretend not to know me." 

 "How does G-Dragon remind you of her?"

 "They have the same work ethic."

 He smiled at my explanation, and we continued talking even after the flight took off. I felt sleepy and excused my self to take a nap.

 ******hours later*******

 I felt someone insistently shaking my shoulder, I continued to shake it of and curled deeper into myself.

 "Red ssi? Red ssi! Wake up, we're unboarding." I grudgingly opened my eyes to an empty plane. The only two on the plane now was Mr.Snap Back and I.

 "Omo! Sorry,sorry" I quickly got out of the chair grabbed my carry on, and left the plane. Only when I finally got to baggage claim, did let my self rest. 

 I waited patiently for the bags to come out, but I am not exactly patient. I started to tap my fingers on my black jeans, and after...10 seconds it started to annoy me, so I took out my phone and searched through my play lists.

 ' Lee hi, Alie, C-Clown, BTS.....

 Where are they ?' I thought. ' Gotcha!' I found the hidden play list, and played G-Dragon's Obsession. 

 " It’s my obsession nal yokhaji marajwo

 That’s my obsession deung dolliji marajwo

 It’s my Obsession Don’t tell me please Don’t tell me

 That’s my obsession That’s my obsession

 dan hanbeonirado neoreul anabwasseumyeon hae

 niga jamkkanirado naui yeoninyeosseumyeon hae" 

 I sang with my eyes closed, focusing on  G- Dragon's lyrics, when I felt tapping on my shoulder. I turned around and saw another guy with sun glasses. ' Is the sun  bright in the Winter? What's with all the sunglasses?' I thought. This guy didn't wear rings like Snap Back; only ear buds with one hanging freely on his jacket. 

 " Excuse me." He said smiling. OMG his smile was gorgeous.'nough said.

 " Ne?" I said trying to maintain a calm composure. Needless to say, but I'm a er when it comes to a gorgeous smile.

 " Are you waiting for your luggage?"

 "Ne." Impressed by my vocabulary?

 "Well, I think your wait is over." He motioned over to the moving conveyor belt.

 " Oh! Thank you!" I rushed closer to the moving bags seeking mine. I felt like a lioness waiting to pounce on it's prey.  

 " Quite! We must slow our breaths or the gazelle might sense our presence and flee!" Mr. Smiles said next to me.

 "The life on the prairie is indeed a hard one." 

 "Agreed." He said with a grave nod. When my luggage was in the prime position, I grabbed it, and smiled in victory.

 "Tonight we feast!" I said. He gave me a victorious high five to celebrate, and we laughed as people looked at us weird. We walked through customes and then went our diffrent ways. His was to a sign that held his name on it, and mine was to a magical door that allowed me to both enter and exit from it. 

 ____________________________________

 So what do u think?

 Can you guess who our mysterious guys are?