1

Hope

Another boring day of school is starting. Soojung went to school with her sister who goes to the same school with her. As soon as she arrives at school, she went to her locker room to put her things. Suddenly Victoria came and hug her and Sulli, Soojung’s close friends who had the locker beside hers.

“Good morning my babies!!!”

“Morning vic-umma!” They both said to her.

“Sulli-yah! Your prince Taemin is there waiting for you!” Victoria giggled and pushed Sulli away and Sulli just laughed at her.

“Now that I have Kyuhyun, Luna forever with Jinki since they was born, and Sulli finally with Taemin. When will you follow us Soojung-ah?”

She sighed, “Why do you only ask me? Amber didn’t have a boyfriend too.”

“Yes but she likes Kibummie! And you don’t like anyone. Correction, never like anyone! I’m afraid that one day you will be a lesbian.”

Soojung shrugged, “What's wrong with being a lesbian? But still, I better be single for my whole life.”

Victoria clasped her hands and closed her eyes, “Yah! Don’t say things like that! I hope to God that someday Soojung will interested with a boy and finally have a boyfriend.”

Soojung just shrugged and rolled her eyes at Victoria. After then Victoria walked Soojung to her class and she went to her own class.


The bell rings and everyone is already in the class. The first class is chemistry and the teacher is famous with his title as 'Mr. Killer'. Everyone is paying attention to the teacher except this one boy. He slept right from the start until now. Soojung just looked at the boy who sleep in the desk next to her and shook her head. Thinking of how dare he sleep when the teacher is the famous Mr. Killer. The teacher who started to aware of this sleeping boy looked at him sharply.

The teacher coughed and said his name loudly, “Choi Minho-ssi.”

But still Minho didn’t wake up and keep sleeping. The teacher walked to his side and stood right in front of him. He hit his desk and loudly call again, “Choi Minho-ssi”

This time Minho suddenly stands up and said, “Yes! My name is Choi Minho.”

The teacher frowned and looked at him, “Choi Minho-ssi. Why aren’t you paying attention?”

“I’m sorry sir! I was so tired and I slept. Forgive me sir.”

“I will forgive you if you can answer my question.”

“What is it?”

How much salt, NaCl, is in the average adult human body?”

Minho rubbed his hair, “Hmm… One.. One kilos?”

The teacher looked at him sardonically, “Wrong! The answer is 250 grams! Now get out from my class and stand in the field until the class is done and meet me in the teacher room after school!”

Minho sighed and looked down, “Yes sir.”

Soojung giggled when she witnessed that. Minho suddenly looks at her and she immediately looking the other way. Minho went outside lifelessly and did the punishment.


Another day in the chemistry class, everyone was paying to the teacher but Minho looks like he was in cloud nine. Every time he about to sleep, he started to slap or pinch himself to make him stay awake. Again, the teacher witnessed that and coughed, “Choi Minho-ssi.”

Minho immediately stands up and looks at him, “What is it, sir?”

The elemeny symbol Sb stands for stibnum or stibnite. Stibnum was another name for which element?

Minho cursed at himself and cluelessly looked down when he see the girl in the desk beside him write ‘antimony’ in a paper while giggling to herself and show it to him. Minho surprised and looked at her. Soojung just nodded quietly and give him convincing look.

Minho looked at the teacher and said, “Antimony, sir.”

The teacher frowned and looked at him suspiciously, “Right, you can sit.”

Minho clench his fist and said ‘yeah’ in small voice and sit. He ripped a paper and wrote something and then he crumpled it. When the teacher didn’t pay attention to him, he immediately throw it to Soojung. Soojung surprised when she received that and she opened the crumpled paper.

‘Thank you for telling me the answer and save me from the Mr. Killer!! ^_^’

Soojung smiled and wrote back to him.

‘It’s okay. No problem.’

After awhile Soojung got the reply from him.

‘By the way, I see you laughing at me every time Mr. K is going to punish me! ㅋㅋㅋ

Soojung shocked when she read this and look at Minho. Minho was smiling and staring at her. He chuckled at her shocked face and raised his thumb up. Soojung write the reply and throw it to him. He opened it and read it.

‘I’m sorry for being rude. It’s… kinda funny to me, you’re not mad right?’

He looked at her and she smiled a little and mouthed sorry. He write another reply and throw it to her.

‘Because you’re cute and beautiful, I will forgive you!’

Soojung opened it and then giving him a disbelief looks. He winked at her and she blushed. After that Soojung didn’t reply him anymore and continue to pay attention to the teacher and Minho spend the rest of class looking at her.


The bell was ringing as a sign that it was break time. The class was empty except Soojung and Minho. Minho was sleeping in his desk and Soojung was tidying her stuff when suddenly Victoria came to her.

“Soojungie my baby!!!” Victoria said as she stand in front of her. Victoria took the chair behind her and sit. After awhile Sulli and Luna stood in front of the class’s door while bringing some books on their hand.

“Soojung-ah! I and Luna have to bring this to the teacher room and we sorta have some problem because we talked too loud on class.”

Soojung laughed at them, “Yah! Act properly you two! And Luna be careful! I don’t want you to be shorter because you bring too much stuff!”

Luna just shouted “Yah!” and go away because she had no choice. Victoria and Soojung just laughed at them.

“By the way Soojung-ah! I met this guy this morning. He looks so cute and I think he will look cute with you! His name is Kim Myungsoo and I'm sure you gonna like him!”

Soojung smiled a little, “What is this are you playing cupid again?”

Victoria nodded eagerly, “Yes! I told him your name and which class you were. Soojung, you’re so beautiful but how come you never have a boyfriend?”

“You’re overreacting! And I don’t know, I’m not interested.”

“Seriously? Soojung-ah, you have a to die for body! You’re slim, and you have this abs on your belly, and you have two s that-“

“Hey!!!!”

“Why??? Nobody is listening though.”

“But still you don’t have to say that!”

“Aigoo.. My baby Soojung you should stop blushing every time someone is praising you and stop feeling insecure of yourself. You should-“

“Victoria!”

Victoria looked at the one who called her and smiled, “Sorry Soojungie, Kyuhyunnie is calling, I think I have to go! By the way Amber is busy too. So I’m sorry you hsve to be alone this time.”

Soojung smiled, “It’s okay, now hurry up and go back to your boy!”

Victoria walked to Kyuhyun and went away. Soojung went away too to the cafeteria and bought some food for her.

She sit alone because she isn’t really close to the people in her school. She took her iPod and used her earphone and play some music and started eating. Suddenly someone took her earphone from behind. She turned around and see that it was Minho who take it.

“Is it okay for me to sit here?”

Soojung shrugged, “It’s okay.. I guess.”

Minho smiled and put his tray of food there and started eating. Minho started to make a topic and surprisingly it went well. They talked a lot and they have a lot of things in common. Minho started to know that Soojung liked to do sport just like him and she like to sing and dance too. Soojung too started to know that Minho surprisingly like to dance too. Minho jokingly asked her that they should do a collaboration one day and Soojung just laughed.

“By the way I heard that you never have boyfriend.”

Soojung rolled her eyes, How do you know that?”

Minho laughed, I heard your conversation with the Victoria girl in the class.”

Yah! Are you eavesdropping?”

Minho smirked, Its hard to not hear your conversation because your friend is so loud.”

Soojung just sighed, What about you? Do you have girlfriend?”

Minho took a sip to his drink, I have one before, she's older than me and she cheated with someone older than her. But I don't have one now.”

She cheated? You're not mad?”

Minho shrugged, I was mad at first but well, Its not like I can change anything right? She like him more than me so I let her go.”

Soojung just muttered 'Ohh' and nodded.

Minho smirked and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. He leaned closer to her ear and whispere, “Why? Do you want to register to become my girlfriend?”

Soojung hit his arm, pushed him away, and blushed hard, “No way!”

Minho chuckled and rubbed her head, “Come on, let's go! The break time is almost over!”


They were walking to locker room, still talking and laughing at each other. Minho brought Soojung’s stuffs because he insisted. Minho jokes a lot and he like Soojung’s sarcasm. When they reach Soojung’s locker, Minho gave the books back to her.

“What’s your class after this? Mine is math.” he asked.

“English class.” Soojung said eagerly.

“Too bad, but do you even need to attend it? I mean you’re brilliant in English! Why don’t you skip class and play with me?”

She took the English books from her locker and then she close and locked the locker. She smirked, “No, I’m a good girl and I love English class. Goodbye loser. Good luck on your math class.”

Minho held her wrist and smirked, “If I knew you were this fun, I should’ve talked to you since years ago. Do you even realize that this is our first time talking after 2 years attending lot of same classes? And don't call me a loser by the way.”

“To be honest, I don’t care about the people in my class, and I just realized that we have same class today. But you're a popular guy here so I guess I do know your name.”

Minho let her hand away and put his hands on his pocket, he kissed her cheek for awhile and lean away, “It’s a pleasure to meet you by the way. Let’s hang out more!”

“Do you kiss every girl you meet in the end of your first encounter?”

Soojung just smirked and went away. She waved her hand to him without turning back.

“I only do that to you!” Minho shouted and then he smiled and went to his class too.


Soojung arrived in her English class and see Victoria waving at her. She walked to her and sit next to her.

“Soojung-ah! I saw you walking with the famous soccer guy Minho just now, what is that?”

“Nothing, we’re just hanging around.”

Victoria tickled her, “Come on tell me the truth!”

Soojung laughed and beg Victoria to stop tickling her and she did.

“Tell me, tell me!”

Soojung closed her eyes, “I think… I’m interested at him.” She opened her eyes and smile to Victoria.

Victoria immediately hugged her. She smiled in tears and saying thanks to God because she almost thought that Soojung is a lesbian, but finally she started to interested in boys.


Please tell me what do you think about this! Honestly I think this was kinda weird but nahh, I uploaded it anyway lol

Btw the red album is out guys;_; I was listening to the album when I wrote this.

Btw im sorry if there are any wrong grammars etc i hate grammar lmao

Leave some comments and upvote if you like this!

Thanks for reading :]