End

Please Stay with me Forever

Krystal got detention because punching a boy on his face, well it's Krystal.. everyone know her attitude. She boyish, love to play soccer and everythings like the way a guy love to do except she not lesbian okay.

She dazed out at the clock. Another 1 hour to wait.

"Ugh, this is ! How could I'm the one got detention. He's the one that mess me up." She groaned. She lay down to the couch and close her eyes, that is the best way to solve her problem which is bored problem.

 

An hour has pass, she finally manage to go outside and feel the fresh air. She make her ways to the basketball court but somethings that make her upset and angry, girls surround her boyfriend. They trying to be such a flirtarious with wipe his face, giving a drink bottle to him and chat with him. Krystal was about to go but then he called her.

"Soojung!" Kai shouting and run to her, leaving his fangirl behind. Well this is the special about him, even there's a lot of pretty girls at their school, he still choose her. Why? Well no one know it.

"Bwo?" She coldly ask. But Kai just give a sweet smile which can make every girl fall for him including Krystal. Krystal can't take it but smile also. She can't stay mad at him because she will end up by find him. They will always come back to each other, apologizing.

"Are you jealous?" Kai smirk and stare at her face. "Yes, don't ask me why" she squinted her eyes and walk away. Kai run to her and teasing with poke on her cheek. Krystal yelled and poke him back. That how their day end up.

 

 

The next morning, krystal came to school so early. She goes to her locker and take her book. She close her locker and a bit suprise by Kai.

"Yah, you scare me!" She smack his chest. Kai just chuckle and put his arm around her shoulder. Krystal just face palm, totally embarrassed with Kai action.

 

 

After a week, they having a summer camp.. which is the best school vacation. Krystal being partner with her sister, Jessica. While Kai being partner with Bomi, her worst junior enemies. She always trying to cling with Kai but fail.

"Be patience" Jessica patted her back. Krystal inhale and exhale.

Kai on the other side, keep stare at Krystal.

"Oppa! My manicure is broke" she whine. All she care is just that ing manicure? While he carrying all the firewood. She is the worst partner ever. He sighed and wishing that Krystal is the one who could be his partner.

That night, Krystal can't sleep.. she slowly sneek out to the lake near their camping. She saw a figure at the lake while laying down on the grass. Krystal approach the figure and it was Kai. She lay down next to the Kai

"Oh, soojung ah" Kai stuttered a bit suprise with her presence.

"Can't sleep?" Krystal spoke. Kai nodded while looking at the stars.

"Kim Jongin.." Krystal call him with his full name. Kai look at her because he know that this something important when she call him by his real name

"Will you ever leave me?" Krystal hug him. Kai caressing her hair.

"I will never leave you, Soojung." He said and kiss her temple.

"Please stay with me forever, I don't want to lose you because I love you so much" Krystal said. This is the first time she confess her feeling toward Kai, It's so hars to hear 'I Love You' word from .

"I will. Always. Forever. Love. You. Don't worry to much" He lift up her chin and give a peck on her lips.

"Okay, Jung Soojung?"

"Okay." A smile curve on her lips. She hug him and join him watching the stars

 

(Tada! Sorry for a long wait. I'm sorry if this story kind of boring. I already tried my best to make it interesting. A lot of sorry :c)