One: Taehyung's Crush And MarkSon

2 Idiots

Word Count: 285

 

“Hyunmi-ah, do you think Mark will ever notice me,” Hyunmi fixed her gaze on the love struck Taehyung who was seated beside her. Letting out a small sigh, she kept her book down smacked him.

 

“Are you seriously that obvious, Kim Taehyung? I mean, you two are seat-mates, partners and you are asking me if he will notice you or not?” Taehyung pouted a bit when she hit him. His lips puckered and after thinking for a while, he nodded, completely agreeing with her words. Hyunmi just rolled her eyes, muttering something like 'Who knew even the smartest student could be like this.'

 

“But—will he ever look at me as a, Namja?” He asked again, annoying Hyunmi. Hyunmi said nothing but gave him a big smack on his head.

 

“Instead of asking me, why don't you just grow some balls and drop hints here and there and do something special for him and make him fall for you. He is gay for 's sake! And yeah, Love doesn't happen like that—crushes do. And I think you lost the chance of being his crush.”

 

She yelled at him while his shoulder slumped down disappointment.

 

“Couldn't you say that nicely,” he snapped a bit, then got back to his usual staring thing. Hyunmi just rubbed her temples while watching the boy.

 

“I always did, Kim Taehyung. But you never seem to listen to me whenever I speak to you in nice manner.” She huffed lightly and crossed her arms when her eyes fell upon something—something she feared of, for Taehyung.

 

“Holy , Taehyung. That's Wang Jackson!”

 

Taehyung just gave her a plain look, probably saying 'so what'.

 

“And he's with Mark!”

 

Taehyung turned to glare at him.