Tiring.

I Didn't Mean It. I'm Sorry.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Hansol's POV*

 

It felt really weird not to be able to hug ByungJoo.

It felt strange not to share stuff with him first.

It felt awkward not to be able to joke with him.

I've seen the entire band not talking to him besides HoJoon and Sangwon. No matter what I said, they still won't. And the fact that Dongsung and Taeyang would shun them didn't help either.

I would be lying if I said I didn't miss him.

But he hurt me pretty bad.

I felt so helpless and lost when he walked out on me. I didn't know what to do. ByungJoo has always been the person I would go to if I needed some advice. When he left... I felt so insecure.

But I love everyone else. ByungJoo isn't the only one I'm close to.

Ever since then, at least one person is always with me. I'm forever thankful. They always played around with me and initiate so much skinship with me. I've never minded it. Hell, I'm the king of it. 

In the end of the dance for Top Dog, there's that part where I have to wrap my hands around him. I act as if it was nothing and went on with it. But I was so close into asking the dance instructor to change it. But then we would get a lecture on how our personal problems shouldn't interfere with our work. 

Even Dongsung and Taeyang asked if I wanted one of them to talk to the teacher. 

Those are the only time I've touched him. 

And like I said before, I would be lying if I said I didn't miss him.

 

~×~

 

It's been a week since ByungJoo yelled at me. And I can see the toll it's taking on everyone. Lately, the members in ByungJoo's dorm have been a bit more distant. We would still talk and everything, but not as often. 

Earlier today, I caught HyonHo wanting to say something to ByungJoo. I saw him open his mouth but he closed it without uttering a word. 

I also caught JiHo going into the room he shares with ByungJoo.

And I was pleasantly surprised when he dragged a sulking ByungJoo with him. 

But the rest of them weren't.

"Where the hell is he going with him?" I flinched and saw Dongsung standing up. 

"Leave them alone, Sunggi." HyonHo started to pull the younger down. "I've had enough of ByungJoo sulking."

"Don't forget what he did to Hansol, HyonHo." Dongsung stood back up and glared at him. I was starting to get a feeling they've had this conversation before.

"Don't you think you're acting childish now?" HyonHo returned DongSung's glare with a disapproving stare.

The younger one snorted and I had a bad feeling about this. HyonHo and DongSung had somewhat of a perfect relationship. They would never argue. They would instead sit down and talk about it. 

Hearing them now... Well, I'm scared.

"No, I'm not." The younger of the two hissed. "What, so you're siding with ByungJoo?"

HyonHo crossed his arms and blew at his bangs. "Since

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter